kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100) kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100) kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100) kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100) kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100) kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100) kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100) kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100) kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100) kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100) kitsonchen is not very well liked. (-100)

How much should a fitness trainer charge and do you need any certificates?

I want to become a fitness trainer but I'm a bodybuilder so I focus more on heavy weights low reps. Can you become a fitness trainer just for building muscle only? I don't do cardio at all!!! and do you need some sort of certification to become a fitness trainer becuase I've been bodybuilding for 3 years and know the different muscle groups and the machines. And how much should a fitness trainer charge I hear they get paid well.

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kitsonchen View Post
    I want to become a fitness trainer but I'm a bodybuilder so I focus more on heavy weights low reps. Can you become a fitness trainer just for building muscle only? I don't do cardio at all!!! and do you need some sort of certification to become a fitness trainer becuase I've been bodybuilding for 3 years and know the different muscle groups and the machines. And how much should a fitness trainer charge I hear they get paid well.
    I would HIGHLY suggest getting certified; there arent any places that will hire you without proper credentials. You could work on your own, going to rec centers and whatnot, but you really should get the proper education. The more you know, the more you're worth. As far as salary goes, it really depends on where you work. A lot of gyms will make you charge more, but you are only seeing a small percent of the money your client is paying. If you were to get a job with the city working at the gym, you would make a lot more. Like I said, it just depends on where you work and what your client base is like.

Now....Go get certified!
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You have to know a LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT more than how to build muscle to be a personal trainer. I'm a aspiring bodybuilder and i am currently getting my NASM cert this September.

So lets say you want to help someone build muscle, but your client can't even stabilize the weight being used. What do you do?

Or maybe your client wants to know how he can strengthen his golf swing. What muscles should you have him train?

I Know what you're thinking next. "I only want to train athletes and bodybuilders." Great. But that cuts your clientele by like 75%. So you can also expect to to get 75% smaller pay check. + If you're not certified that paycheck isn't going to look to good in the first place.

Do you and your future clients a favor and get certified. Their is a lot more that goes into training someone than knowing your way around the gym.