whipsNpains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Opinion on Nutrition/Exercise tracking sites

Over the years I have used a boatload of different food and fitness tracking sites, but I am sure things have changed since the last time I used one and so I'm hoping to get some opinions on what you feel are the best/most accurate/easiest to use sites for tracking. Bonus if they have an iPhone app or easy to use mobile interface.

Thanks!
    If you can't play nice, play roller derby.

Goals: Lose weight, get stronger, get faster... all so that I can be more agile, hit harder, and skate better.
    SW: 249 // CW: 189.0 // GW: 130

Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whipsNpains View Post
    Over the years I have used a boatload of different food and fitness tracking sites, but I am sure things have changed since the last time I used one and so I'm hoping to get some opinions on what you feel are the best/most accurate/easiest to use sites for tracking. Bonus if they have an iPhone app or easy to use mobile interface.

Thanks!
    There is an app called ''myfitnesspal'' that works pretty good. keeps track of all your cals/proteins/fat/carbs ect. It has a huge list of food to chose from or you can type in a new food and it pops up with the nutritional facts. Its pretty good try it out for yourself.

whipsNpains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jmoney89 View Post
    There is an app called ''myfitnesspal'' that works pretty good. keeps track of all your cals/proteins/fat/carbs ect. It has a huge list of food to chose from or you can type in a new food and it pops up with the nutritional facts. Its pretty good try it out for yourself.
    Thanks!
    If you can't play nice, play roller derby.

Goals: Lose weight, get stronger, get faster... all so that I can be more agile, hit harder, and skate better.
    SW: 249 // CW: 189.0 // GW: 130

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excel spreadsheet.

chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by whipsNpains View Post

Thanks!
    outlines, journals, calendars- video journals preferably- work well

pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pmgiampi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used myfitnesspal to track my current bulking phase. The nutrition info is spot on, and if not, you can manually enter the info yourself. I don't know that I necessarily agree with the calories burned during exercises that it provides, I might research other sites to gather that info.

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    myfitnesspal works great, i love when you can just scan the food and it finds it quickly and you can just tap add and you're good to go