Registered User BallisticBengal's Avatar
    BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some help with my diet.

hey guys i need some help with my diet in the gym.. i go through my whole workout and my muscles are tired but i am not physically really tired myself. ;/ here is the diet i am on at the moment :

i currently weigh 127.5kg (280 lbs about i think) and 28% bodyfat when i was measured on tuesday.. a lot i know but it's falling fast it seems tummy has shrunk a lot.)
    breakfast 125ml oats with some cinnamon added and 5 egg whites.
    then i eat 3 chicken breasts (a day) with wholewheat spagetti (fist size is what i've been told each meal) 6 meals a day)
    and during dinner i'll prepare whatever meat we having at home (lean) with a salad or veggies etc.

the one guy at the gym told me that i spoke too (big buy) it's because i dont get in enough protein. he suggested that i cut my carbs by quite a bit since i have more than enough energy and eat at least 8 chicken breasts a day. i am living on a tight budget at the moment but it's doable.

what you think ?
    "It's never too late to become what you might have been". -George Elliot
    "Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them."

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're very confused about the basics of nutrition.

Meal frequency and individual food selection are largely irrelevant. It's energy balance (caloric intake) and micro/macronutrient sufficiency that govern the efficiency of your diet.

To learn the basics, please see:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post436716771
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851

MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MikeyMinaj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BallisticBengal View Post
    hey guys i need some help with my diet in the gym.. i go through my whole workout and my muscles are tired but i am not physically really tired myself. ;/ here is the diet i am on at the moment :

i currently weigh 127.5kg (280 lbs about i think) and 28% bodyfat when i was measured on tuesday.. a lot i know but it's falling fast it seems tummy has shrunk a lot.)
    then i eat 3 chicken breasts (a day) with wholewheat spagetti (fist size is what i've been told each meal) 6 meals a day)
    and during dinner i'll prepare whatever meat we having at home (lean) with a salad or veggies etc.

the one guy at the gym told me that i spoke too (big buy) it's because i dont get in enough protein. he suggested that i cut my carbs by quite a bit since i have more than enough energy and eat at least 8 chicken breasts a day. i am living on a tight budget at the moment but it's doable.

what you think ?

What the...???

Do you really think that's what you need to do to help alleviate "tired muscles" during your workout? I mean, honestly, do you actually think that you have to eat EIGHT chicken breasts?

Please read the information provided in the links WonderPug posted.
    Mo' thigh and legs than the Colonel!
    ~~~

April to August 2014
    http://i.imgur.com/UDGsbqj.jpg

\m/ (>_<) \m/

chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100) chaosheartx99 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BallisticBengal View Post

what you think ?
    I agree. It also depends on your daily activities. That's not logically sound. Make sure you make a plan ahead of time on the kind of diet you're going to do

Registered User frankturner1982's Avatar
    frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you eat 35 chicken breasts a day you get abilities not seen in the world since terminator.
    inb4pug

To learn how to compose a reasonable diet, please see:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136691851

----------

This may shock you, but the names of the foods you eat do not determine the outcome of your diet and nor does the frequency of your feeding.

What determines the outcome of your diet is caloric balance and micro/macronutrient sufficiency.

:)

Registered User BallisticBengal's Avatar
    BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BallisticBengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanx WonderPug will read up.. and as for the rest of of the idiots like Frank.. i could care less that your fishing for attention on a thread instead of giving some contructive insight/advice you decide to act like a child instead.
    "It's never too late to become what you might have been". -George Elliot
    "Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them."

Registered User frankturner1982's Avatar
    frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frankturner1982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dont get abilities then
    inb4pug

To learn how to compose a reasonable diet, please see:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136691851

----------

This may shock you, but the names of the foods you eat do not determine the outcome of your diet and nor does the frequency of your feeding.

What determines the outcome of your diet is caloric balance and micro/macronutrient sufficiency.

:)