Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Your Ambition OurNutition TeamDymatize's Avatar
    TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

*****Dymatize Needs 20 LOGGERS For Our SPRING DYMA-SHRED 30 DAY CHALLENGE*****

To celebrate the re-release of our Dyma-Burn Xtreme fat burner with a new formula, Dymatize Nutrition is looking for 20 LOGGERS to participate in our SPRING DYMA-SHRED 30 DAY CHALLENGE!

Spring break is only a few weeks away and everyone knows what that means – beach season is about to start! We at Dymatize know shedding that unwanted body fat can be a hard journey, so we want to help you get your beach body ready with a stack to get you lean and toned so you’re the envy of all your friends!

The lucky 20 who are selected will each receive:
    -1 60ct. Dyma-Burn Xtreme with NEW FORMULA
    -1 60ct. L-Carnitine Xtreme
    -1 90ct. CLA with Tonalin
    -2 lbs. YOUR CHOICE of Elite Gourmet or Elite Whey Protein

Dyma-Burn Xtreme – Newly reformulated and better than ever, with 3 potent blends in one to stoke your metabolism and help you burn fat all day long:
    -XanaTHIN - A strategic blend of methylxanthines that provides energy and metabolic support.
    -EPX 200 - A specific ratio of sclareolides, EGCG and polyphenolics derived from water-extracted green tea and salvia sclarea.
    -CapsaTONE - A precise blend that contains capsinoids and rasberry ketones, a key organic compound shown to increase fat loss through multiple pathways, as described by Dr. Oz on TV.

L-Carntine Xtreme – Shown to help transport fatty acids to mitochondria where they’re burned for energy.

CLA with Tonalin – Shown to decrease fat mass and increase lean mass through diverting unused dietary fats to muscle cells to be used as fuel.

Elite Gourmet – Our popular blend of whey and casein proteins, delicious in taste and great to use any time.

Elite Whey Protein – Our mix of ion-exchange whey isolates and peptides with no added sugar, fructose, salt, or carbs.

More info on each product can be found at Dymatize.com and the Bodybuilding.com store.

***BUT THAT’S NOT ALL***

To sweeten the deal, we’re taking it one step further – the logger who makes the most dramatic transformation over the course of our Dyma-Shred 30 Day Challenge will receive a box full of Dymatize supplements as our way of saying congratulations!

Below are the criteria for participating:
    -Must be 18 years of age or older
    -Must have minimum 250 posts on Bodybuilding.com forum
    -Must live in the United States
    -No P.O. boxes
    -Must not use any other fat burners in conjunction with Dyma-Burn Xtreme
    -Must not have any known or suspected medical conditions
    -Must not be taking any prescription or non-prescription medications
    -Application must be posted in this thread by March 1st to be considered

To be eligible to win our challenge, we kindly ask that all loggers follow these simple rules:
    -Log must be kept in the Sponsored Logs section of Bodybuilding.com’s forum for 30 days
    -Log must be updated at least 4 times per week
    -Daily training and diet must be posted when updating
    -Starting and ending pictures of yourself for comparison must be posted
    -Impressions of the products must be posted at least 2 times per week
    -A final video review must be posted in your log along with a text review on the Bodybuilding.com store with your thoughts

Though not a requirement, we’d really like to make this as interactive as possible, so if you can do a video update once a week, even better!

Finally, the part you’ve all been waiting for…THE APPLICATION!
    -Height:
    -Weight:
    -Body fat percentage:
    -Training experience (years, style, etc.):
    -Current lifting/cardio/other training split:
    -Current diet:
    -Current supplements (brand and product):
    -Weight loss goal:
    -Experience with fat burners (products used, results, etc.):
    -Links to other product reviews/logs you’ve done:
    -Why should you be chosen? Convince us!
    -Disclaimer: I have read the above terms completely and agree with them 100%. I do not have nor feel that I may have a medical condition. I am not taking any prescription or non-prescription medications. I am aware of the label warnings regarding each product listed above. *your name here with full date*

Please copy the application and fill in your info in a new post in this thread. Remember, the more details you give us, the greater your chances of being chosen!

Applications will be accepted until March 1st. This post will be updated when the application period is closed.

Thanks and good luck to all who apply!
    Dymatize Nutrition
    http://www.dymatize.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, awesome promo! Dymatize doing it BIG lately, especially with that other promo as well

Get in on this people!
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow I might be reserving a spot. No Spring Break beach for me , but there is contest prep ....

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm into a sponsored log now, but if you guys are accepting apps til march first I'll def throw one in
    Here to help!

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Below are the criteria for participating:
    -Must be 18 years of age or older Check
    -Must have minimum 250 posts on Bodybuilding.com forum Check
    -Must live in the United States Check
    -No P.O. boxes Check
    -Must not use any other fat burners in conjunction with Dyma-Burn Xtreme Check
    -Must not have any known or suspected medical conditions Check
    -Must not be taking any prescription or non-prescription medications Check
    -Application must be posted in this thread by March 1st to be considered Check

To be eligible to win our challenge, we kindly ask that all loggers follow these simple rules:
    -Log must be kept in the Sponsored Logs section of Bodybuilding.com’s forum for 30 days No problem
    -Log must be updated at least 4 times per week No problem
    -Daily training and diet must be posted when updating No problem
    -Starting and ending pictures of yourself for comparison must be posted No problem
    -Impressions of the products must be posted at least 2 times per week No problem
    -A final video review must be posted in your log along with a text review on the Bodybuilding.com store with your thoughts No problem

Though not a requirement, we’d really like to make this as interactive as possible, so if you can do a video update once a week, even better!

Finally, the part you’ve all been waiting for…THE APPLICATION!

-Height: 6'5

-Weight: 250

-Body fat percentage: 20%

-Training experience (years, style, etc.):
    Up until two summers ago, I hadn't done any type of exercise other than the times where I would feel so disgusted with myself that I'd force myself to hop on the treadmill for 20 minutes thinking it would suddenly make me skinny and in shape. I'd work out for two or three days and wouldn't see results on the scale, so I'd give up completely and go back to potato chips, soda, and World of Warcraft 10+ hours per day. Around 2 years ago while on a family vacation, I started having heart problems, trouble breathing, and super high blood pressure. These problems landed me in the hospital while on our vacation because I could barely breath and it felt like I was going to have a heart attack. While in the hospital the doctor told me that if I didn't change my life, I would be lucky to make it through my 30's. I was at 330 lbs., which was my highest weight ever. I knew I had to make a change, so I started doing a lot of research on dieting, supplements, programs, etc. I eventually went with P90X because I was too embarrassed to go in the gym and work out around all of the fit and healthy people, so this way I could work out at home. Over the course of 9 months and 3 rounds of P90X everyday, I dropped 100+ lbs. and got down to my lowest weight since middle school; 215 lbs. I trained with weights, resistance bands, cardio, chairs, and pushup bars. I went for a walk/jog every night after doing P90X to cool down. I followed a strict diet and completely cut out any "bad" foods and drinks.

-Current lifting/cardio/other training split:
    Monday: Chest/Abs
    Tuesday: Back & Cardio
    Wednesday: Shoulders/Abs
    Thursday: Legs & Cardio
    Friday: Arms/Abs
    Saturday: Yoga (Yep, yoga) & Cardio
    Sunday: Rest & Stretching & light cardio

-Current diet:

Morning:
    2 cups Oatmeal w/ sliced apple
    1 serving whey protein w/ Skim milk

Snack:
    1 cup raw almonds

Lunch:
    Tuna salad w/ tomato, cucumber, carrots, and celery
    1 cup brown rice w/ hot sauce
    Banana
    1 serving whey protein w/ Skim milk

Snack:
    Protein bar

Dinner:
    Boneless, skinless chicken breast
    2 cups green veggies
    1 cup brown rice

Before bed:
    2 cups fat free cottage cheese or 1 serving casein protein
    1 cup skim milk

-Current supplements (brand and product):
    Controlled Labs White Blood 2
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Controlled Labs Gold Feast
    Controlled Labs REDuction
    Universal Nutrition Atomic 7
    Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
    NOW Green Tea Extract
    Optimum Nutrition Casein Protein
    Promera Health CON-CRET

-Weight loss goal:
    I'd like to reach a weight of around 235-240 with around 12-15% Body Fat. I've been down to 215 lbs. in the last few months after a pure cut, ignoring muscle loss completely. I'm now in the process of completing my bulk to around 260-265, which I will reach soon. I'm sitting at around 20% Body Fat right now, and my ultimate goal is to be around 240'ish with 12-15% Body Fat.

-Experience with fat burners (products used, results, etc.):
    I just started taking Controlled Lab's REDuction this last week, so it's hard to say right now. My tub will be gone by the end of the month. I used OxyElite Pro during my 8-9 month P90X cut where I lost over 100 lbs. I've stopped taking OxyElite Pro because I completely gave up product that contain 1,3D. I also used Infinite Lab's Phenyl-Core for a month or so and didn't see or notice much of a difference, other than a slight increase in energy during my workouts.

-Links to other product reviews/logs you’ve done:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142095611
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142176961
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142085881
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141477291
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141770531

I have the willpower and determination to complete a daily log and get my body to where I had always hoped I could get it to. I've already lost over 110+ lbs. and have recently been bulking up until I reach a weight of around 260 before I begin cutting, which I'll achieve by the end of the month. I'm a very active poster on the BB.com forums and give my honest opinion about anything and everything. I'm a very respectful person and don't ridicule anyone who posts on this website. I have an idea of how I want to look and feel for the rest of my life, and I'll do anything to achieve the picture that currently only resides in my mind.

-Disclaimer: I have read the above terms completely and agree with them 100%. I do not have nor feel that I may have a medical condition. I am not taking any prescription or non-prescription medications. I am aware of the label warnings regarding each product listed above. *Brett S. (KwayZee). 2/16/2012*

I agree 100%. I'm currently completing my White Blood 2 log, which will end around March 5th or 6th, perfect timing since the application process will just be ending a few days prior.
    Last edited by KwayZee; 02-16-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    MMAFIGHTERSKIBA'S APPLICATION TO GET RIPPED!

-Height: 6'4

-Weight: 215

-Body fat percentage: 12%

-Training experience (years, style, etc.): 2 years, FST-7 is my favorite style.

-Current lifting/cardio/other training split: FST-7, Two 40 minute cardio sessions. One in the morning and one at night. On for 3 days and off for 1.

-Current diet: 2520 Calories, 275 grams of protein, 200 grams of carbs.

-Current supplements (brand and product): GNC wheybolic, Dymatize recoup, Ripped Vitapak(Will be finished February 27th), Animal Rage.

-Weight loss goal: I would like to get down to 9-10 % bodyfat and get down to 200 pounds.

-Experience with fat burners (products used, results, etc.): I have used Oxy Elite Pro and lost about 8 pounds and a good amount of body fat.

-Links to other product reviews/logs you’ve done: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post831079431 This is my current log which will be over at the end of February

I should be chosen because i really want to be ripped this summer. I haven't seen my abs fully in about a year and a half and i would like that to change with the help of your products. I have used your protein and BCAA's in the past and i think this stack would help a lot with my weight loss goals. I push myself as hard as i can during every workout and a stack like this would give me the boost i need to get even better results. I feel this stack would be effective and i really want to try the new Dyma-Burn. I have bulked up to the size that i would like to be and i will be doing a serious cut up until summer. I also think i should be picked for this because i will update my log every day and be as detailed as possible. I will also be 100% honest and post pictures and videos on a weekly basis.

-Disclaimer: I have read the above terms completely and agree with them 100%. I do not have nor feel that I may have a medical condition. I am not taking any prescription or non-prescription medications. I am aware of the label warnings regarding each product listed above. *Christopher Skiba 2/16/2012*
    Last edited by mmafighterskiba; 02-17-2012 at 08:48 AM.

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is one hell of a promotion. Good for you guys doing this.

I would apply, but I pretty much never cut down. If I do, all I need to do is watch my diet and do cardio for about 5 days and I am extremely cut by then.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow!!! Amazing promo.....I would be all over it, but I have other logging obligations to fulfill!!! Where is everyone???? GTFIH NOWWWW!!!!
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by browguy808 View Post
    Wow!!! Amazing promo.....I would be all over it, but I have other logging obligations to fulfill!!! Where is everyone???? GTFIH NOWWWW!!!!
    Seriously, great opportunity here.
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000) kenny878 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lucky to whoever gets these ones. awesome promo. no love for canada or i'd be IN
    Im not a bodybuilder
    Im a hockey player

U of S Kinesiology Student

success grows exponentially

JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sweet promo wish I had the post count good luck everyone great opportunity here.
    Twinlab Militia member since 2013

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get in on this one everyone!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now this is a sweet deal!!

bassinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bassinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bassinman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I want to get shredded, give me a bottle please!

rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

wow

Sounds like a great deal... I would love to sign up but I don't have enuf forum posts.

jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeulz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bummer that you have to live in the usa

glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glockz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW! Great opportunity here....wish I had more posts on BB.com.

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think companies would have a lot more success if they at least supported Canada more often in their sponsorship.

or in short,
    im just mad and jelly

bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -Height: 5'6"
    -Weight: 183
    -Body fat percentage: 17%
    -Training experience (years, style, etc.): on and off ten years
    -Current lifting/cardio/other training split: 4 day split, freestyle
    -Current diet: 3300 cals everyday...moderate pro, high carb, moderate fat
    -Current supplements (brand and product): lg science m1d black, white flood, purple wraath
    -Weight loss goal: 10% body fat
    -Experience with fat burners (products used, results, etc.): PAL leviathon reloaded, used it for a small recomp...didnt really work
    -Links to other product reviews/logs you’ve done: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?
    -Why should you be chosen? Convince us! as a consumer and a fan of dymatize my review/log will be honest, blunt, and nothing but the truth. i will keep a daily update and give the challenge %100
    -Disclaimer: I have read the above terms completely and agree with them 100%. I do not have nor feel that I may have a medical condition. I am not taking any prescription or non-prescription medications. I am aware of the label warnings regarding each product listed above.
    Bruce Alan Baldwin Jr. feb. 17 2012

jdelira has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dyma-burn extreme

-Height: 5"11
    -Weight: 198
    -Body fat percentage:26
    -Training experience (years, style, etc.): SINCE APRIL 2011
    -Current lifting/cardio/other training split: 5 DAYS A WEEK EACH WORKOUT FOLLOWED BY 25-40 MINUTES CARDIO
    -Current diet: MOSTLY PALEO AND LOW CARB
    -Current supplements (brand and product): BSN NO EXPLODE AND SYNTH 6 OR ISOFIRE
    -Weight loss goal:
    -Experience with fat burners (products used, results, etc.): NOT MUCH EXPERIENCE TRIED A FAT BURNER BOTTLE DID HELP
    -Links to other product reviews/logs you’ve done: NONE
    -Why should you be chosen? Convince us! I am 47 in April I was 240 wearing a 38 waist with the stretchy waist material was suffering with high blood pressure thought I was having a heart attack but it was stress and my HBP. I started to work out in April with a friend who was in the same boat. We are tennis players and I also play soccer so the weight was killing me it seemed in every aspect of my life. I wanted a change! So, I stopped all bad eating and cut soda's out of my life cold turkey. My first goal was to work out 21 days straight. Well, the first round of results hooked me! I am now 198lbs with much more muscle mass but have gained some weight back around my mid section my goal is to get to a much lower percent boday fat. You should pick me because I am dedicated and I am loyal and will promote a product that can help me produce results. I am not looking for a short cut but a way to maximize all of my hard work and that will help make the most of my new way of eating...I am not on a diet I only eat foods to fuel my body anything else is considered unhealthy and the devil! LOL!! But, seriously I only have one body and one heart and one mind I want it to improve and help sustain it it for as long as I am able. I have sampled many a product and I would like to do this program and I would be a great blogger! I have met Ashley Reese and she has been a great help in my journey so I have a bit of loyalty to team Dymatize...Looking forward to getting down to 12% body fat with your help!
    -Disclaimer: I have read the above terms completely and agree with them 100%. I do not have nor feel that I may have a medical condition. I am not taking any prescription or non-prescription medications. I am aware of the label warnings regarding each product listed above. Jacques DeLira 02/17/2012
    Please copy the application and fill in your info in a new post in this thread. Remember, the more details you give us, the greater your chances of being chosen!

Applications will be accepted until March 1st. This post will be updated when the application period is closed.

Thanks and good luck to all who apply![/QUOTE]

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I meet all of the criteria.
    Would love a chance to log.

-Height: 5foot7
    -Weight: 172
    -Body fat percentage: around 16 percent If I had to guess
    -Training experience (years, style, etc.): 2 years. 1st year was kind of nonsense. Last year was much more serious. For the past 6 months I've been training for powerlifting.
    -Current lifting/cardio/other training split: Following the westside method. I don't do "cardio". I have conditioning workouts with sled drags and farmers walks, but I don't run on a treadmill.
    -Current diet: Around 2200 cals or so. High protein. Moderate fats/carbs.
    -Current supplements (brand and product): Promera Health Con-cret. Fish Oil. Multi
    -Weight loss goal: I need to cut to 165 by april 14th
    -Experience with fat burners (products used, results, etc.): I've used a few. My favorite was controlled labs reduction shots.
    -Links to other product reviews/logs you’ve done: A few links in my sig.
    ***BSN True-Mass Log***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post796901681
    SNAC PED Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140059593
    BSN Hyper FX Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139328323
    TEST FREAK LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138611613

I'll keep the log interesting. I'm doing my first powerlifting meet on April 14th and I need to weigh in at 165 or less. So a little extra help is always welcome.

-Disclaimer: I have read the above terms completely and agree with them 100%. I do not have nor feel that I may have a medical condition. I am not taking any prescription or non-prescription medications. I am aware of the label warnings regarding each product listed above. *your name here with full date*

Robgtfit4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great idea

I think Dymatize is a good company with quality products and now I'm seeing great marketing ideas!! I think this is a great opportunity. Going to give it a maybe.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great opportunity but I am a runner more than a lifter so don't know if this would apply to me.

Bump for more apps
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARUSMC1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing promo!!!
    ******SNI NITRIC BLAST Sponsored log******* COMPLETED
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142341311&page=1

SCIVATION MASS GAINER REVIEW:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143177073&pagenumber=

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
    if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
    have that problem."
    -Ronald Reagan

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
    "Ipsa scientia potestas est"
    "Ira deorum"

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When would the offical "start" date be?

Originally Posted by ARUSMC1000 View Post
    Amazing promo!!!
    Agreed
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyanangelo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is going to be EPIC!! Cant wait to see who get's chosen! Good luck guys!! GET ON THIS!!
    Hardwork beats talent

REVIEWS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148795443&p=961615663#post961615663 (Cellucor BCAA-COR)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139509473 (Cellucor C4 Blue Razz)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140317113 (HyperFX)

LOGS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140269773&p=792243923#post792243923 (D-Stunner)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141022711&p=806909671#post806909671 (MP Assault)

Surprised there aren't more apps in yet!! Get on this... Beach season is coming up
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really surprised more people haven't hopped in on this so BUMPITY BUMP BUMP