Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'5", 159 lbs
    startrek79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit startrek79's BodySpace

Question Blood pressure and body building???

i have blood pressure and i am on tablets for it and love body building as i am trying to get bigger and want to be strong also and dont like to be thin or skinny so can any one help me on what should i do best to get my blood pressure down and can i do this and still do body building as it makes me feel better when i get the burn and feel sore next day and i dont want to give it up if its a problem for my blood pressure so does any one have any ideas or info that can help please and thanks
    live long and prosper train hard grow big

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) minimoogle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit minimoogle's BodySpace
    I have hereditary hypertension too. Everyone on my dad's side has died from a stroke or heart attack and my dad is on Nitro, Lotrel, hell, I dont even know how many meds.

I used to run everyday (about 4 miles) to keep my cardio health up, and ate well. It didnt really do anything and my avg BP was like 135-140/80.

Lifting however seemed to make it go away. Especially on a diet. I remember during my diet I was setting PR's (noob gains) and had an average BP of 119/65 AT NIGHT (when BP is highest). Even on my bulk when I was eating crap all day and didnt give a damn about eating healthy my BP was on average around 130/68, which for us is totally acceptable.

BBing seems to be very good for BP, but that was may experience. Yours might be different. I was also taking Assault and it didnt seem to affect my BP. Now taking C4 Extreme and it definitely spikes my BP, so stay away from concentrated PWO's without any vaso-dialators (L-Arginine and L-Citrulline). They might not affect pump, but they def help to maintain BP.

Stats: 6'3", 200 lbs
    SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SwagUnlimited has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SwagUnlimited's BodySpace
    cardio

have hypertension

doctors always tried to get me on meds i said fuk that

bp was like 180/100 at one point

now its like 130/60
    You cant go HAM ...you a jewish ni**a

I'm not cocky I just have a big cock Crew
    Gold Race Crew
    Penis length Higher than BF% Crew
    Only lift when people are watching Crew
    Ask for ketchup when i dont even need ketchup Crew

BodyPoints: 8675309
    mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mysterylifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mysterylifter's BodySpace
    It's important for you to not use the Valsalva maneuver when lifting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valsalva_maneuver
    *Suzanne Svanevik Crew*
    *Free Chestbrah Crew*
    *Justice for Said Sergeyevich Crew*

All posts associated with this account are purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. Under no circumstances should this account be taken seriously.

Thumbs up L-Arginine blood pressure

thank you for your responce i will be getting the L-Arginine and c if it helps as i wove to keep training and be bigger and stronger will keep u updated wen i can get it and see if there ia any changes to me and i am trying to do more cardio to strengthen my heart so i hope this all helps.

Originally Posted by minimoogle View Post
    I have hereditary hypertension too. Everyone on my dad's side has died from a stroke or heart attack and my dad is on Nitro, Lotrel, hell, I dont even know how many meds.

I used to run everyday (about 4 miles) to keep my cardio health up, and ate well. It didnt really do anything and my avg BP was like 135-140/80.

Lifting however seemed to make it go away. Especially on a diet. I remember during my diet I was setting PR's (noob gains) and had an average BP of 119/65 AT NIGHT (when BP is highest). Even on my bulk when I was eating crap all day and didnt give a damn about eating healthy my BP was on average around 130/68, which for us is totally acceptable.

BBing seems to be very good for BP, but that was may experience. Yours might be different. I was also taking Assault and it didnt seem to affect my BP. Now taking C4 Extreme and it definitely spikes my BP, so stay away from concentrated PWO's without any vaso-dialators (L-Arginine and L-Citrulline). They might not affect pump, but they def help to maintain BP.

thank you for your responce i am trying toget to do more cardio i have been using the stairs at home on week ends when i am at my inlaws i use the tread mill with intivals of running and fast walking and as the weather is getting better i will be doing more cycling too...

Originally Posted by SwagUnlimited View Post
    cardio

have hypertension

doctors always tried to get me on meds i said fuk that

bp was like 180/100 at one point

now its like 130/60