Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I just got raped at a whore house (srs)

There is this "massage parlor" very close to where I live that I've always wanted to check out. After hitting the weights, having a nice dinner, and downing a few shots, I decided a massage would do me good. I walked in the massage parlor and asked how much it is for a "normal massage", since I don't want a special ending (i.e. hand job). The guy at the front desk replied "we don't have 'normal massages' here, only special services."

I said "forget it" and start putting on my shoes. Just than, the manager came in and asked why I'm leaving before I even went in. After he gathered what I wanted, he said "oh yes, we do have normal massages here, come in". So I did.

They gave me a bath robe and a towel and led to me a shower room, where I took a shower and shaved. Afterwards, I went up stairs to "the lounge". It was dimly lit and women in short skirts walking about. An attendant me led to to a couch with a TV. Not long after I laid down, a chick came up to me and asked if I wanted a massage. She wasn't that attractive, but I'm just here for a massage so I said "sure".

She led me to a private room and told me lay down, which I did. Before I know what was happening, she had my cock in her mouth. I said "oh, hey, I'm just here for a 'normal massage'", to which she replied "haha, there are no normal massages here".

At this point, I was already rock hard and she started deep throating me. Yes, deep throat. None of the girls I've ever been with ever did that, so I could only imagine what it felt like. And it felt good, damn good. She than took a gulp of water and held it in her mouth. When she put my dick in her mouth again, I realized it was freezing cold water. Interesting. She than spit out the water and took another gulp of water, only this time it was hot water. Interesting indeed.

As you can imagine, this series of event left in me blissful shock, dopamine overload, or whatever you want to call it. It was too late to leave, for I have already brought shame to my ancestors. There is a saying, if you are going to get raped anyways, you might as well enjoy it. I did.

True story, brah.

Cliffs
    Wanted normal massage
    Tricked into a room, then bish started sucking mah dick
    Before I could respond, she had started deep throating me, which means there is no possible way I can leave
    Ice water, hot water bj
    Followed by rape.
    Last edited by ThreeKingdoms; 02-16-2012 at 08:15 AM.

Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Animalwannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ThreeKingdoms View Post
    There is this "massage parlor" very close to where I live that I've always wanted to check out. After hitting the weights, having a nice dinner, and downing a few shots, I decided a massage would do me good. I walked in the massage parlor and asked how much it is for a "normal massage", since I don't want a special ending (i.e. hand job). The guy at the front desk replied "we don't have 'normal massages' here, only special services."

I said "forget it" and start putting on my shoes. Just than, the manager came in and asked why I'm leaving before I even went in. After he gathered what I wanted, he said "oh yes, we do have normal massages here, come in". So I did.

They gave me a bath robe and a towel and led to me a shower room, where I took a shower and shaved. Afterwards, I went up stairs to "the lounge". It was dimly lit and women in short skirts walking about. An attendant me led to to a couch with a TV. Not long after I laid down, a chick came up to me and asked if I wanted a massage. She wasn't that attractive, but I'm just here for a massage so I said "sure".

She led me to a private room and told me lay down, which I did. Before I know what was happening, she had my cock in her mouth. I said "oh, hey, I'm just here for a 'normal massage'", to which she replied "haha, there are no normal massages here".

At this point, I was already rock hard and she deep throated me. Yes, deep throated. None of the girls I've ever been with ever did that, so I could only imagine what it felt like. And it felt good, damn good. She than took a gulp of water and held it in her mouth. When she put my dick in her mouth, I realized it was freezing cold water. Interesting. She than spit out the water and took another gulp of water, only this time it was hot water. Interesting indeed.

As you can imagine, this series of event left in me blissful shock, dopamine overload, or whatever you want to call it. It was too late to leave, for I have already brought shame to my ancestors. There is a saying, if you are going to get raped anyways, you might as well enjoy it. I did.

Trust story, brah.

Cliffs
    Wanted normal massage
    Tricked into a room, then bish started sucking mah dick
    Before I could respond, she had started deep throating me, which means there is no possible way I can leave
    Ice water, hot water bj
    Followed by rape.
    OP is a *******.
    Respect Demands itself, it cannot be given, nor withheld when it is due.

Super Saiyan Crew
    Cried while watching 50/50 crew
    +Optimism Crew+

411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000) 411hounddog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who raped who

wat
    I REP BACK...REP Back....I REP BACK

8======)) 500+ 100%

iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So she drained you ... GJDM
    Weak but lean crew
    Always getting ID'd crew
    Takes naps on the weekend after getting yucky to rejuvenate and get yucky again crew
    Former weak crew
    Forever bulking crew
    Look like im sixteen crew
    Check myself out in every mirror I walk passed crew
    Dont even look like I lift crew
    Wear size small to look like I lift crew
    Look in the mirror before I go out for a pump crew
    Polite Trolling Crew (PTC)
    Aesthetics breeds confidence, Confidence breeds success crew

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She sensed that the Dragon needed to be Milked.
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryanast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wait these places actually exist?
    If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you. Success is no accident.

nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nileyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by threekingdoms View Post
    there is a saying, if you are going to get raped anyways, you might as well enjoy it. I did.
    lmao
    Current PRs:

* Bench - 185lbs * Squat - 225lbs * Deadlift - 245lbs * Press - 120lbs *

ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nick187 View Post
    She sensed that the Dragon needed to be Milked.
    I spotted a few 7/10, 8/10's that can do the milking next time. Next time...

Verified PLATINUM User meezalad's Avatar
    meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) meezalad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she charge you for the happy ending?
    Friends may come and go, but 200lbs is always 200lbs.

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆ Will rape UK brahs on sight, provided you are not a manlet or on dat ****gytime.

Reps on sight : KennyK, Justdragit, Agressive, Ya Boy Dave, and our ginger king Lexodus.

L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It aint rape if you enjoyed it brah.

Stay safe op

JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JACK550 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Always wondered how it would be to get raped by a female. Sounds good unless there is a strap-on included.

Originally Posted by meezalad View Post
    she charge you for the happy ending?
    No, its actually a non-profit organization affiliated with the Red Cross.

Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100) Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100) Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100) Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100) Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100) Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100) Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100) Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100) Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100) Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100) Hungwell is not very well liked. (-100)
    this happened

yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it is not rape if u enjoyed it
    AMC

The only real natty bodybuilder that I know for sure is me! :)

Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    . It was too late to leave, for I have already brought shame to my ancestors. There is a saying, if you are going to get raped anyways, you might as well enjoy it. I did.
    lol

LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dat dere BBC get ya OP?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOMGetSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do any of you guys even know the meaning of the word rape?
    *Never goes full retard crew*
    *Laughs at inappropriate situations crew*
    *Disregard females, acquire currency crew*
    *Go raw or go home crew*
    *Make me lol, I rape you crew*
    *Grizzly Wintergreen Longcut crew*

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I spotted a few 7/10, 8/10's that can do the milking next time. Next time...
    Stay safe, brah.
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Originally Posted by Hungwell View Post
    this happened
    It did, about 20 minutes ago (literally across the street from where I live)

Originally Posted by LukeyB View Post
    dat dere BBC get ya OP?
    No, SAV got me... damn SAVs.

Originally Posted by Ryanast View Post
    They sure do. Lots of thing exist that I had no idea about before I started working & making money to afford them. I've heard there are mansions dedicated to rich people where there are 9/10 heavenly beauties walking around in the nude for the pleasure of moneyed men and powerful politicians (heard this from a lawyer friend who has been there, so I believe).

it windy as hel 2day BobbyLight1's Avatar
    BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have

the weirdest boner
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this only something that goes on with asian women? srs

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nullius in verba

Originally Posted by BobbyLight1 View Post
    I have

the weirdest boner
    strong content to sig correlation

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Is this only something that goes on with asian women? srs
    No, there are places like with in every country involving every race. The reason "Asian massage parlors" are widely known is because the lack of economic opportunity has channeled many women into this industry, which increased supply dramatically, which in turn greatly lowered price. Hence, it is more accessible to the middle class. If you have a few 500+ to blow, there are tons of discrete whore houses in the US with white women.

Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post
    Does he even lift: No

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do not believe this story in the slightest.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This happened.
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    â•‘â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are websites that list asian massage parlors just google it.

Sometimes they wont do anything naughty on the first visit just to play it safe if you look/act even remotely like a cop.

KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ryanast View Post
    rubmaps.com

fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fireman_mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i wish i could find one of these places by where i live

soon.
    **MISC Strength Crew**
    **SCC**
    **Always Pick 7 crew**
    **Always Pick 3 if no 7 crew**

Twice the G that I appear mcbizkit02's Avatar
    mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not rape if you paid for it.