SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question How long to learn Nasm's material?

I plan to sign up to get my cpt certification by nasm next month.. I already have flashcard for all the terms and am studying those.
    To those who have been certified by nasm, how long did you study the material before taking the test? I want to get a general idea of the workload and time length it will take to actually get the certification.

endlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ordered the book they base the test off of. From what I read most studied the book for 8-10 weeks prior. Thats my plan as well. We'll see how it works.

Aware You On HST By Me SIr RicCuS's Avatar
    SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000) SIr RicCuS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Check out bradsters stickied thread in this section for everything you'd ever want to know in regards to the NASM CPT. Lots a excellent information.
    New Goal:

210lbs. / 9.0% BF

Deadlift 445lbs.
    Squat 405lbs.
    Bench 350lbs.
    Military 245lbs.

200lbs. / 9.0% BF

Deadlift 425lbs.
    Squat 365lbs.
    Bench 335lbs.
    Military 225lbs.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It depends on where you are starting from. If you are starting from scratch (you only work yourself out), I'd say give yourself more than a month. I prepped for my NSCA cert for 3 months and that's with a BS degree under my belt.

If the NASM has a practice test you can take, take it and see how you do. that will give you and idea of how long you need to study.

Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com