ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone get on anti-depressants and gain weight?

I didn't know where to post this... So anyway a lot of ppl get on anti-depressants and gain weight. On Lexapro I could never get shredded. I've changed to Effexor and am wondering if anyone has any experiences?
    Confront my presence, fraternal sibling!

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please tell me how Lexapro would have any effect on weight loss/gain...
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    zyprexa causes a **** load of weight gain (srs)

Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes. They're notorious for that side-effect if you don't watch your intake.

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Most cause severe water retention but also decrease appetite. Some increase appetite in addition to causing water retention.

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    Most cause severe water retention but also decrease appetite. Some increase appetite in addition to causing water retention.
    ^ Yes. OP Water retention...this does not mean fat.

FYI, I am also on Lexapro.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah I spent 3 days off Lexapro and started looking more ripped then got on Effexor and 3 days later I'm all puffy and soft... This has to be water retention.
    Confront my presence, fraternal sibling!

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been on antidepressants my whole lifting career. Is there a chance they're affecting my results?
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50) FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50) FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50) FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50) FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50) FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50) FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50) FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50) FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50) FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50) FallenEngel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Something I've never seen conclusively answered is whether antidepressants modulate appetite or metabolism. I've just started taking them myself, so I guess I'll have an answer haha

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    weight gain is a typical side effect of SSRI's. im assuming your referring to a brand of SSRI.
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.