Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Syntrax Nectar protein powders?

I tried some of it and i just like their fruity flavored brands. I think i tried Peach Fuzz flavor. OMG it was delicous with water.

And milk is expensive and its not just that. The water gets kinda thick and the peach flavor is sooo amazing its like drinking peach cobbler juice like the syrup in canned peaches and it was like the exact consistency if you were to blend real peaches together, its just a think sweet juicey syrup.

And its very refreshing with cold water, i do like the "shake" oriented flavors meant to be mixed with milk. Ex Cookies and cream, caramel latte, etc etc

But i drink alot of water/juice and i could just turn that into something good for me and just mix a whole bunch of it into a 1.5 liter sized bottle and chug that and id get so much protein. And its like one of the few things i can eat in my diet that taste good or "munchie" foods and stuff or drink i guess.

But nectar isn't sold on bbing.com, and im wondering if anybody else knows good fruitty flavors like The PEach fuzz from NEctar.

I got myofusion 3 times, cookies cream, straw, banana. Strawberry sucked, and banana was okay. And cookies and cream sucked ( because i got a bad batch ) so im done with myofusion is hasn't proved anything to me for the money i spent on it.

ON hasn't let me know and i think will be my go to protein

And there isn't really much else other than exspensive trutein and BSN protein, so this sweet flavor type protein would be well appreciated.

Thanks!

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JJinSS View Post
    I tried some of it and i just like their fruity flavored brands. I think i tried Peach Fuzz flavor. OMG it was delicous with water.

And milk is expensive and its not just that. The water gets kinda thick and the peach flavor is sooo amazing its like drinking peach cobbler juice like the syrup in canned peaches and it was like the exact consistency if you were to blend real peaches together, its just a think sweet juicey syrup.

And its very refreshing with cold water, i do like the "shake" oriented flavors meant to be mixed with milk. Ex Cookies and cream, caramel latte, etc etc

But i drink alot of water/juice and i could just turn that into something good for me and just mix a whole bunch of it into a 1.5 liter sized bottle and chug that and id get so much protein. And its like one of the few things i can eat in my diet that taste good or "munchie" foods and stuff or drink i guess.

But nectar isn't sold on bbing.com, and im wondering if anybody else knows good fruitty flavors like The PEach fuzz from NEctar.

I got myofusion 3 times, cookies cream, straw, banana. Strawberry sucked, and banana was okay. And cookies and cream sucked ( because i got a bad batch ) so im done with myofusion is hasn't proved anything to me for the money i spent on it.

And there isn't really much else other than exspensive trutein and BSN protein, so this sweet flavor type protein would be well appreciated.

Thanks!
    Syntrax can go f**k a duck!!
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    4EverFit has some fruity protein flavors. Never tried them though. They're sold here on bb.com

JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nailbomb9 View Post
    Syntrax can go f**k a duck!!
    wth? why?

ITs actually called FUZZY NAVEL and itw as freaking amazing.

OMg those 4everfit flavor choices sounded amazing. freaking strawberry kwiw, that tropical mango OMFG and the black raspberry OMg it'l be like juice but a thicker consistency omggggg

but its like 30 bucks for 2 lbs and its like 30 servings. Nectars was 36 servings but these choices are soo exspensive. its 1 serving for 1 dollar. That is horrible. I can get 73 servings from like 40 bucks with ON whey.

Is there anything cheaper?

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMg those 4everfit flavor choices sounded amazing. freaking strawberry kwiw, that tropical mango OMFG and the black raspberry OMg it'l be like juice but a thicker consistency omggggg

but its like 30 bucks for 2 lbs and its like 30 servings. Nectars was 36 servings but these choices are soo exspensive. its 1 serving for 1 dollar. That is horrible. I can get 73 servings from like 40 bucks with ON whey.

Is there anything cheaper?
    Dymatize has a few fruity flavors. I don't usually go for them but I hear their Pina Colada is good.
    Last edited by NorCalMike; 02-14-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    look into xtreme formulations lemonade whey

Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Syntrax sued/is suing bb.com and forum members for talking bad about their product.

I won't support a company that does that
    The Muscle Network

http://themusclenetwork.com/

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    ^ This and Gold Feast

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks!
    Hope you get negged into the red. I'm one of the ones being sued, ass hole.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Hope you get negged into the red. I'm one of the ones being sued, ass hole.
    So it's still going on?? PATHETIC!!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by padetamray View Post
    generic quality manual medications 0 375 pharma venture capital antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/copegus-ribavirin]price of ribavirin buy generic efudex medications medication dictionary medications online from india antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/avelox-moxifloxacin]buy avelox uk generic theater generic drugs wal mart medications 54 543 antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/copegus-ribavirin]cheap ribavirin medications jaundice drugs online thread drugs speed antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/symmetrel-amantadine-hydrochloride]amantadine dosage ms fatigue generic of lexapro drugs journal medications online from canada antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/daktarin-gold-ketoconazole]ketoconazole cream dermatitis drugs online identification medications 12 5 mg pills stuck in chest antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/cipro-ciprofloxacin/cipro-250-mg-500-mg-and-750-mg-tablets]buy Cipro online western union generic premarin generic drugs thyroid generic9 antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/macrodantin-nitrofurantoin]nitrofurantoin cost canada generic drugs brazil medications janumet generic 20 mg ******** buyvitamininjections com/]vitamin c 3d structure medications 3rd trimester pharma gel generac 6250 antiinfectivedrugs com/]antiviral drugs bell's palsy buy generic xenical pharma code drugs by mail antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/chloromycetin-ophthalmic-ointment-chloramphenicol]chloromycetin price drugs guide medications safe during pregnancy pharma med antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/copegus-ribavirin]ribavirin generic brands drugs online sale farma 3 buy generic roaccutane antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/zyvox-linezolid]buy zyvox online drugs zimbabwe pills dissolve medications breastfeeding antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/suprax-paediatric-cefixime]suprax 400 antibiotic drugs online doctor buy generic botox generic drugs brand name medications antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/famvir-famciclovir]famciclovir generic cost pharma 80 drugs 7-up medications for high blood pressure antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/clamelle-azithromycin]azithromycin cost without insurance medications not to take before surgery pharma nord generic24 trojan horse antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/symmetrel-amantadine-hydrochloride]amantadine cost india medications 653 medications 3 times a day drugs mr owl ate my metal worm lyrics buyvitamininjections com/]vitamin b12 nasal gel drugs online thread drugs are bad medications for anxiety antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/macrobid-nitrofurantoin]nitrofurantoin doses pills quit smoking drugs quotes funny generic cost ***** antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/erythromycin-lactobionate-for-intravenous-infusion]erythromycin 400 mg drug buy generic pristiq generic drugs blood pressure drugs online reference guide antiinfectivedrugs com/index php/drug-guide/valaciclovir-valaciclovir]buy valtrex online no prescription generic for lyrica medications online guide generic effexor
    what he said.
    ….

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cr3echer View Post
    Syntrax sued/is suing bb.com and forum members for talking bad about their product.

I won't support a company that does that
    This, Syntrax do not like opinion. Look elsewhere for whey.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Before I get sued I'd like to say that there has to be a reason their protein tastes so good. Maybe they don't actually use any protein like MGN, they just fill their tubs with sugar and flavor and sell it to chumps.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So it's still going on?? PATHETIC!!
    Yes

Yes
    What a piece of sh*t judicial system we have here in the "Sue".S.A

wow i never knew it was this bad. so thats why...

well than screw that haha
    i checkd out dymatize and their pina colada but they are all still so exspensive

i've heard alot about gold feast. But its not a protein powders its like a meal replacement with a bunch of other stuff i don't need to be paying for?

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    thanks for the sugesttion but lemonade is way too sweet and sour sometimes and its hard to drink alot of. I was thinking of something more fruity like a Strawberry banana Smoothie type sweetness and cosistency.

yea... gold feast isn't just protein so i expected it to be pricey... 30 servings for like 45 bucks.... damn girl you must be loaded

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a piece of sh*t judicial system we have here in the "Sue".S.A
    Please go on, I'd like to see the reasoning behind the blanket statement you made about the "sh*t judicial system".
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Please go on, I'd like to see the reasoning behind the blanket statement you made about the "sh*t judicial system".
    Don't have to go on it's quite obvious...

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    I bought Syntrax carribean cooler last summer and ended up giving the last 1/2 of the tub away. For a fruit flavored protein I recommend Cytosport Isolate (Blue raz and pineapple/banana are both great with water).
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't have to go on it's quite obvious...
    Solid reply. Thanks.

Just because they're still suing doesn't mean the judicial system is sh*t. They have the right to sue, not the right to win. It's funny that once someone is against one thing that the system allows they hate the entire system. Failing to realize that the system is part of the larger framework that affords you the freedoms that you have.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Ya, but giving the right to sue is still unfortunate; this stuff should be approved by someone with a brain before it's allowed to carry on. I was sued by an ex-employer for reasons that were 100% completely fictitious, one of the reasons was so unbelievable that I'll probably never forget it: he claimed I was conspiring to injure and murder him Anyway, the fact that the choad was even allowed to sue me was unbelievable and very expensive and at that time I was a broke ass student.... hell I'm still a broke ass student.

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ya, but giving the right to sue is still unfortunate....
    The "right" to sue isn't unfortunate, it's necessary. I understand it may have been fubar in your case, and our judicial system is far from ideal, and needs a lot of improvement. I'm glad you won out in the end, but could you imagine "not" having the right to sue? Bad stuff.

Just because they're still suing doesn't mean the judicial system is sh*t. They have the right to sue, not the right to win....
    Amen. Repped.

Solid reply. Thanks.

Just because they're still suing doesn't mean the judicial system is sh*t. They have the right to sue, not the right to win. It's funny that once someone is against one thing that the system allows they hate the entire system. Failing to realize that the system is part of the larger framework that affords you the freedoms that you have.
    You're right, freedoms are ok....PISS OFF!! (freedom of speech)

You're right, freedoms are ok....PISS OFF!! (freedom of speech)
    .... I may dislike your opinion, but I still fully support your right to express it. See the difference, you don't like that Syntrax can sue and does sue therefore you say the system is sh!t. I see your freedom of expression, and I may dislike the content but I still fully support the right to express yourself.

Regardless, I'm still waiting for the logical reasoning behind your original statement...
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes
    this is new to me does anyone care to elaborate on this?

.... I may dislike your opinion, but I still fully support your right to express it. See the difference, you don't like that Syntrax can sue and does sue therefore you say the system is sh!t. I see your freedom of expression, and I may dislike the content but I still fully support the right to express yourself.

Regardless, I'm still waiting for the logical reasoning behind your original statement...
    Seriously, not saying you're dumb or ignorant but the legal system is a f**ked up JOKE as whole and it's obvious. The POS at Syntrax are a perfect example. Suing members for using their freedom of speech cuz it hurts their little feelings. What about the dumb b*tch who spilled coffee on herself (her fault, no McDonalds). And this is my favorite, the dumb f*ck who got left their driving seat in an RV to make coffee and put it in the ditch and being's how nothing in the manual said you shouldn't leave your driving seat and make coffee he could sue. Some dumbf*ck gets drunk and kills someone...there's 5 months in jail and probation......WHAT??!!!!! Or the dumbf*ck at our local racetrack who got pissed and stormed out of the grounds killing a kid being a moron and getting NOTHING!! This is just one side of the judicial system, the rest are as dumb and ignorant as this. You think a person should have the right to sue...whatever. I think people should have to have a f*ckin brain and common sense and take responsibility for their actions.

Seriously, not saying you're dumb or ignorant but the legal system is a f**ked up JOKE as whole and it's obvious. The POS at Syntrax are a perfect example. Suing members for using their freedom of speech cuz it hurts their little feelings. What about the dumb b*tch who spilled coffee on herself (her fault, no McDonalds). And this is my favorite, the dumb f*ck who got left their driving seat in an RV to make coffee and put it in the ditch and being's how nothing in the manual said you shouldn't leave your driving seat and make coffee he could sue. Some dumbf*ck gets drunk and kills someone...there's 5 months in jail and probation......WHAT??!!!!! Or the dumbf*ck at our local racetrack who got pissed and stormed out of the grounds killing a kid being a moron and getting NOTHING!! This is just one side of the judicial system, the rest are as dumb and ignorant as this. You think a person should have the right to sue...whatever. I think people should have to have a f*ckin brain and common sense and take responsibility for their actions.
    There isn't a perfect system, that's my point. There will always be things or instances that fall through the cracks. As for the McDonald's instance, there was a "Common Sense Law" passed in late 2008/early 2009 I believe preventing these cases from happening again...

Yes, I agree that people lack self-responsibility but the inappropriate instances of a few shouldn't take away something from the whole group.

And thanks, I don't find myself ignorant nor dumb. I take the LSAT in June, and will be entering law school in Fall of 2013.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat