Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

10 weeks out pictures

Pictures were taken this past friday after leg day, at 10 weeks out. I am doing my second show which is 10 weeks out from this past sat and then my third competition is 12 weeks out from this past sat. I am lifting 5 days a week, doing 10 minutes of liss preworkout and roughly 18 minutes of liss post workout. I am doing about 40 minutes of fasted cardio friday monrnings before work. On my two days off from lifting, i am doing 40 minutes of HIT cardio. My posing has been slowly improving, however if anyone has any helpful tips, i would gladly listen. Thanks for all the help throughout the months guys.
    Attached Images
    "The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    10 weeks out? Your back looks like it's about 3 weeks out lol!

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by justinnnnn View Post
    10 weeks out? Your back looks like it's about 3 weeks out lol!
    Mate he's in a great spot 10 weeks out. Do you know what it takes to have shredded glutes come show day?

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look about on track for ten weeks, how long have you been dieting for at this point?

It is hard to judge your posing because the camera is not facing you directly in all of the shots, but here is my advice...

On the side chest pose you should hold your flexed arm (with your other hand) midway on the forearm (or wrist), palm down -rather then have your hands together. Push your flexed arm up against the non-flexed one to stimulate a curl type contraction on that arm to bring out your delts and bicep better. Your leg placement on the side chest isn't too terrible, but play with it because you have excellent hamstrings and you want to make sure that you're really displaying the hang on them (by pushing your legs together).

For the side tricep maybe try holding your wrist (vs your hand) and twist your torso a little bit more to bring out your obliques and make it seem like you have a little more chest thickness. Try both see what looks better.

Back double bicep looks good but make sure to flex your glutes/hams.

Front/back lat spread need to be adjusted. Your hand placement is not allowing your lats to fully show. This is harder to explain, but you need to pull your lats fowards and then upwards. Try watching layne's posing video sticky, he shows how to do this one well. Leg placement on the front one needs a little work. I say don't point your knee's outward so much and maybe not as bent (although some bend is good to keep the quads flexed).

keep us all updated!

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good work dude your going to come in shredded
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by srt33 View Post
    Pictures were taken this past friday after leg day, at 10 weeks out. I am doing my second show which is 10 weeks out from this past sat and then my third competition is 12 weeks out from this past sat. I am lifting 5 days a week, doing 10 minutes of liss preworkout and roughly 18 minutes of liss post workout. I am doing about 40 minutes of fasted cardio friday monrnings before work. On my two days off from lifting, i am doing 40 minutes of HIT cardio. My posing has been slowly improving, however if anyone has any helpful tips, i would gladly listen. Thanks for all the help throughout the months guys.
    your body as a whole looks right on track...your back looks like 2-4 weeks out and is shredded

srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the reply guys. Its hard to tell how i am progressing because i see myself in the mirror every day. Now only if i could get a good night sleep. I am up atleast 2 times a night having to piss and it is killing my sleep.
    Last edited by srt33; 02-16-2012 at 05:52 PM.
    "The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Upper body looks really lean at 10 weeks out, lower still has to come up conditioning wise but you are definitely on track.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the reply guys. Its hard to tell how i am progressing because i see myself in the mirror every day. Now only if i could get a good night sleep. I am up atleast 2 times a night having to piss and it is killing my sleep.
    I can't believe how lean your upper body is. You could honestly almost get on stage today with your back like that and be leaner than a lot of other people.

Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    I can't believe how lean your upper body is. You could honestly almost get on stage today with your back like that and be leaner than a lot of other people.
    Thanks for the kind words. I have been working my ass off for the last 11 weeks.

PatrickG19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickG19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickG19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickG19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickG19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickG19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickG19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickG19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickG19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good for 10 weeks out man! you should come in really shredded at this rate. Good luck with your comp!

c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DiamondMaker View Post
    Look about on track for ten weeks, how long have you been dieting for at this point?

It is hard to judge your posing because the camera is not facing you directly in all of the shots, but here is my advice...

On the side chest pose you should hold your flexed arm (with your other hand) midway on the forearm (or wrist), palm down -rather then have your hands together. Push your flexed arm up against the non-flexed one to stimulate a curl type contraction on that arm to bring out your delts and bicep better. Your leg placement on the side chest isn't too terrible, but play with it because you have excellent hamstrings and you want to make sure that you're really displaying the hang on them (by pushing your legs together).

For the side tricep maybe try holding your wrist (vs your hand) and twist your torso a little bit more to bring out your obliques and make it seem like you have a little more chest thickness. Try both see what looks better.

Back double bicep looks good but make sure to flex your glutes/hams.

Front/back lat spread need to be adjusted. Your hand placement is not allowing your lats to fully show. This is harder to explain, but you need to pull your lats fowards and then upwards. Try watching layne's posing video sticky, he shows how to do this one well. Leg placement on the front one needs a little work. I say don't point your knee's outward so much and maybe not as bent (although some bend is good to keep the quads flexed).

keep us all updated!
    i completely agree, also on your side try you might want to roll your shoulder back a bit. that way you can pivot to the side a bit more easily and it should be more comfortable. as for your conditioning (for 10 weeks out) you're on track. i was surprised on the back double bi, already tightening up!

Thanks guys.On my side chest/ tricep, i should try and not lean forward correct? I want to stand somewhat straight up so that it appears to make my frame bigger?

ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePinsir is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn! Your back looks dry as hell for 10 weeks out! Gjdm!

I'm not an expert on it, but you look pretty damn good for this stage in the game. Keep it up, brah.
    Work like a slave. Eat like a king. Sleep like a baby. Look like a GOD.

✪Saiyan ☾rew✪
    If I tell you "reps on recharge" and I forget, just remind me.

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Mate he's in a great spot 10 weeks out. Do you know what it takes to have shredded glutes come show day?
    His BACK looks 3 weeks out Mate.

Thanks guys. I have always felt that my back was my strongest body part from doing a lot of deadlifts and barbell rows.

shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    10 weeks?? Wow dude, you look great. If you stick to your **** you're going to look insane dude!
    Check out my food blog for recipes, ideas, tips and more!
    http://www.shawncanblog.com/
    @shawncanblog

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking on track mate, keep it up.

Only issue I can see you having is paying the medical bills for the hundreds of people wanting neck massages...

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're spot on for being 10 weeks out.

Stay on track and you'll come in shredded.
    lófasz

jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxfitguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great for 10 weeks out, bro! keep it up!

Thanks guys. Ill update tom with 8 weeks out pictures

JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I go to same gym as you
    Owe:

Comic Book Crew

Originally Posted by JakeJarmel View Post
    I go to same gym as you
    If this is true, next time you see me say hello.

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking really good and definitely on track

Possibly, you could bring your hands forward on your sides a little bit on your Front Lat pose and squeeze to make your waist look smaller ....

MuscleGain2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agree, your back's looking awesome. Great front lat spread too. Keep us updated closer to the comp. looks like your right on track bro.

I appreciate the comments guys. Once i get pictures from my gf, i will post them from 8 weeks out.

ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice work bro! Can't wait to be that lean. How much of a cal deficit per day have you been on?
    **Contest prep thread - Reppin 3dmj!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147074833
    **My transformation thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145257361&p=890747741&viewfull=1#post912688133
    "Your mentality becomes your reality." - Layne Norton
    Current PRs: dl 465 lb / squat 385 lb / bench 250 lb
    I rep back

Originally Posted by ivanthegreat View Post
    Nice work bro! Can't wait to be that lean. How much of a cal deficit per day have you been on?
    haha thanks buddy, it takes time and a lot of dedication. As of lately i have been at roughly 650/675 deficit. I will probably drop it as the weeks progress.

Here are some 8 weeks out pictures that were taken last weekend. Lighting not the greatest but you get the idea.
    Attached Images

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Leaning out, looks good, better posing. Keep the flexed arm palm up in the side chest though, show off the peak!

Not so sure if which variation of the side tricep I like better. The hand to hand verison for you sems to give your tricep a bit more seperation, where the hand to wrist verison makes your arm look bigger (but doesn't show how striated it is). When you get leaner it'll be easier to tell which is the better.