Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why am I always hungry?

:I I am always hungry, I take in about 3200 calories a day for my bulking (even when I'm not lifting and even before , it only started when puberty hit, got hungry like crazy and parents complain I eat too much... hah )

My diet -

Breakfast:

2 tablespoons of goddamn extra virgin olive oil

ON mass gainer, 1/3 (APROX) of it so about 320 calories, with 1 cup of oats and semi skimmed milk, I may throw in fruits sometimes and chilli powder (I've reconsidered the powder, but I have heard it is great for burning fat. It's not so great for my stomach and throat)

2 whole eggs

On a weekend I tend to also have something extra with that like bacon or something.

Zinc 15mg ,glucosamine sulphate and Calcium 400mg with vitiman D

Water 2 cups

Second meal:

Peanut butter (1-2 tablespoons since peanut butter comes in tiny boxes here :/) sandwhich (2 slices wholemeal bread)

1 Banana

Water 500ml

Lunch:

Something... 1 cup of white rice and about 200g of chicken (meat is expensive here, I'd substitue tuna for it any day but then I am scared of mecury posioning)

Water 1 liter

Snack:
    1/4 mass gainer (workout day)
    Hnadful of random nuts and rasins. (Mostly peanuts, walnuts and armonds)

Fourth meal: Oats and nuts in milk (about 1-2cups worth of oats and nuts)

2 table spoons of goddamn extra virgin olive oil

Or instead of the oats I may have tuna, but again, I am scared of mecury posoining.

Zinc 15mg

Snack:

Apple and green tea (1 cup of tea )

Dinner:
    Whatever my parents cook, about 300-400 calories and about 18-30g protein, mostly carbs as it consists mostly of ethier rice and vegetables, or potatoes and vegetables (Indian mother -_-)

1 liter of water

Snack: Cottage cheese or greek yoghurt

2 tablespoons of motherf***ng extra virgin olive oil

Zinc 15mg

--- sleep.

I probably get WAAAY too much fat and carbs, and maybe too much zinc too? I lack magneisum as well, but anyways, am I undereating? What is the cause of hunger! I've always been this hungry ever since puberty My parents say I eat far too much and they would never buy more meat so I'm kinda stuck there on the protein problem ; not allowed whey now anymore ethier unless I get it myself and I'm nearing my final exams so no time for working and getting a job would take a long time.

So, suggestions?
    Will power and determination are key for sucess in anything.

macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never say you are getting too much fat.

Animal fats are awesome and not as bad as modern (bad) science research has shown (because they are under the impression that we totally could've extracted vegetable oils in the stone age).

Are you bored most of the time?

Try eating fattier meats? It might sustain you longer. Edit: you definitely aren't getting enough quality meats as you say your parents don't buy any. Is there anyway you can find a source of fatty meats?
    KG > LBS

Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamomga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by macniall View Post
    Never say you are getting too much fat.

Animal fats are awesome and not as bad as modern (bad) science research has shown (because they are under the impression that we totally could've extracted vegetable oils in the stone age).

Are you bored most of the time?

Try eating fattier meats? It might sustain you longer. Edit: you definitely aren't getting enough quality meats as you say your parents don't buy any. Is there anyway you can find a source of fatty meats?
    No, not really, I mean there is pork of course, but even so, I'm stuck with having to use vegetable fats - meat does cost quite a bit now I suppose. I don't know what alternatives I can look into that are as good as meats, but I could possibly persuade them for pork (chicken costs a lot and so does beef)

Also, yes, I am bored, A LOT. I've also got exams coming up to make me even more bored, and stressed.

I just thought I was taking in too much fat What about carbs? Are they okay?

macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Teamomga View Post
    No, not really, I mean there is pork of course, but even so, I'm stuck with having to use vegetable fats - meat does cost quite a bit now I suppose. I don't know what alternatives I can look into that are as good as meats, but I could possibly persuade them for pork (chicken costs a lot and so does beef)

Also, yes, I am bored, A LOT. I've also got exams coming up to make me even more bored, and stressed.

I just thought I was taking in too much fat What about carbs? Are they okay?
    Pork it may have to be.

Stress and boredom could be making you really hungry, try to find something distracting?

Carbs are likely alright. Do you ever use butter? If not I would get some.
    KG > LBS

Originally Posted by macniall View Post
    Pork it may have to be.

Stress and boredom could be making you really hungry, try to find something distracting?

Carbs are likely alright. Do you ever use butter? If not I would get some.
    I don't know how to relieve the boredom; it's too cold to go outside atm and I can play games but I get bored very quickly of it. I talk to friends online but yet again I get bored quickly, browsing here is fun... but I do need to revise hard

I'm okay with pork, for the moment, when I am inependant, it will all change

Nope, I've got butter but I never use it - if I use it I'll be told my cholestrol is very high and I should get it checked and all that bs all over again (like my mother believes from the news and doctors that I eat too many eggs and it raises cholestrol) etc, but sure. What should I put the butter on though ?

Am I also getting enough calories for a bulk?

Registered User LezPaulEpiphone's Avatar
    LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're hungry cos you have a lot of your calories from liquids (mass gainer, olive oil) and also calorie dense foods like PB... Substitute the mass gainer and olive oil for actual foods with significant substance to them.

Originally Posted by LezPaulEpiphone View Post
    You're hungry cos you have a lot of your calories from liquids (mass gainer, olive oil) and also calorie dense foods like PB... Substitute the mass gainer and olive oil for actual foods with significant substance to them.
    Problem to that is I get told off for eating too much and there isn't much in the house to eat because parents have to feed 6 others too (siblings) :L So for the moment I can't do anything about that, I got a lot of oats though, I could eat that more often? But I don't want too many carbs.

Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hellas7able has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know what you are going throught trust me. I have the exact same problem. I am studying for exams atm and I am really nervous. I am hungry as hell all the time. Don't worry, it's not all that bad, I've tried drinking more water and it helps feel more full!!
    “The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it.”
    Epicurus quotes (Greek philosopher, BC 341-270)

Originally Posted by Hellas7able View Post
    I know what you are going throught trust me. I have the exact same problem. I am studying for exams atm and I am really nervous. I am hungry as hell all the time. Don't worry, it's not all that bad, I've tried drinking more water and it helps feel more full!!
    I do drink a lot of water now - pee is transparent as a window and I pee more frequently now.

It supresses the hunger, but only for about 20 minutes, haha! I do find that warm water helps better though.