Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The BIGGEST reason Average Guys in America are so hard up today

Obesity.

- More obesity means more fat chicks means more guys chasing after a smaller pool of girls.
    - The skinny girls have inflated egos from all the attention they're getting.
    - Guys realize they have to work harder to get average girls, so they hit the gym and get jacked.
    - Average guys have to settle for chubby chicks or stay forever alone.

The growing obesity epidemic skews the dating market against men.

With 99% of men now competing for 60% of the women, it's the single biggest factor why average guys today find it hard to land decent women.

JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJRKnights is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think I'd be forever alone no matter if I get jacked or not.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

I rep bake 100%, if I haven't repped bake i'm on r/c

dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think I quite agree with you on that. I think society has a lot to do with it too. Now don't get me wrong; I'm not a size 2, but I'm not fat either. I'm an average girl. I work out and stay healthy; but I'm not BUILT to be tiny. My boyfriend is not ripped or jacked or whatever. I mean; we all know that our body images affect how we see ourselves in general so maybe it is not just the way girls see themselves; but also how those "average guys" see themselves. Confidence is always attractive. Period.
    Philippians 4:13

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lots of thin ugly girls brah

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree, girls have an inflated rating.

Average guys can still get girls, they just have to settle for less than their own level.

It's ok though, I don't mind a chubby girl with a nice face or a fit girl with an average face... both are fine for me... doesn't stop me from going after fit girls with nice faces though.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JJRKnights View Post
    I think I'd be forever alone no matter if I get jacked or not.
    And that's exactly what you deserve you pathetic excuse for a man.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys who look at themselves as always average in everything will forever be hard up.

1. women are about as vain as guys are. Fatties end up together, hot women go for good looking guys.
    2. It's the 21st Century. Interracial dating is no big deal anymore. This means MORE women to date.
    3. OP is dead wrong.

With a spineless, defeated attitude, you'll get give off desperation. Desperation is the world's worst cologne.
    Last edited by frankenstein; 02-15-2012 at 01:25 AM.
    ---ATTENTION ALL FATASSES: stop whining and put the fork down!!

Trying to cure poverty with government is like trying to sober up with whiskey shots.

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there are fat women and there are fat men, there are in shape women and in shape men. it all balances out. stop making excuses.

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    or maybe its because society is full of worthless *******s who devote their entire existence to getting laid,
    and because society is full of worthless ho's who devote their entire existence to getting attention and emulation jersey shore while thinking the world revolves around them

Personally I don't want any part of all that, so im fukked as far as people go but I wouldn't want to waste my time with that anyways

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dixse View Post
    I don't think I quite agree with you on that. I think society has a lot to do with it too. Now don't get me wrong; I'm not a size 2, but I'm not fat either. I'm an average girl. I work out and stay healthy; but I'm not BUILT to be tiny. My boyfriend is not ripped or jacked or whatever. I mean; we all know that our body images affect how we see ourselves in general so maybe it is not just the way girls see themselves; but also how those "average guys" see themselves. Confidence is always attractive. Period.
    Stats: 5'3", 170 lbs

How about no.

inb4 you're 'big boned'
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spinaroonie View Post
    Obesity.

- More obesity means more fat chicks means more guys chasing after a smaller pool of girls.
    - The skinny girls have inflated egos from all the attention they're getting.
    - Guys realize they have to work harder to get average girls, so they hit the gym and get jacked.
    - Average guys have to settle for chubby chicks or stay forever alone.

The growing obesity epidemic skews the dating market against men.

With 99% of men now competing for 60% of the women, it's the single biggest factor why average guys today find it hard to land decent women.
    Obesity is a big problem, but its not a problem for the reasons you've listed. Remember: there are plenty of obese men too. Granted, obese men are still chasing after less obese women. Because we're the providers, and we expect our mates to be hotter than us.

The real problem, as I see it, is the new definition of "hot." It used to be that most women were in the normal range for body fat so in order to be considered hot you had to actually stand out via facial aesthetics, jugs, or some other physical feature. Now, since there are so many fatties, simply being not fat is enough to make you "hot." butterfaces, girls with no ass or tits, they're all hot as long as they don't have a gut. Girls no longer have to compete against each other. They just starve themselves and/or get gastric bypass and BOOM tons of dick gets thrown their way. Its made women lazy.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Now don't get me wrong; I'm not a size 2, but I'm not fat either. I'm an average girl. I work out and stay healthy; but I'm not BUILT to be tiny.
    And this is a prime example of what I'm talking about. You're 32% bodyfat. For a woman, that's fat. However, that's the new average for a woman. Its a hard thing to grasp, but healthy body fat percentages DON'T change even though the cultural perception of what is average does.

And I'm no saint. I'm 27% body fat. Technically, I'm fat too. However, I live in one of the fatest fuarking cities in America so I look average against my competition.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow you guys are just rough on everyone aren't you. The difference is that I'm going by the military count on body fat percentage. Ask anyone else in the service and they'll tell you it's not accurate. But here's the best part; I know I look damn good and don't need you to feel good about myself or know that guys check me out when I'm in the gym or out with friends.
    Philippians 4:13

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rackpullxtreme View Post
    Lots of thin ugly girls brah
    Yes. Lots of 4/10s being treated like 7/10s.

ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ILLuSioNzX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    The real problem, as I see it, is the new definition of "hot." It used to be that most women were in the normal range for body fat so in order to be considered hot you had to actually stand out via facial aesthetics, jugs, or some other physical feature. Now, since there are so many fatties, simply being not fat is enough to make you "hot." butterfaces, girls with no ass or tits, they're all hot as long as they don't have a gut. Girls no longer have to compete against each other. They just starve themselves and/or get gastric bypass and BOOM tons of dick gets thrown their way. Its made women lazy.
    So much real life here, I had to QFT

Wow you guys are just rough on everyone aren't you. The difference is that I'm going by the military count on body fat percentage. Ask anyone else in the service and they'll tell you it's not accurate. But here's the best part; I know I look damn good and don't need you to feel good about myself or know that guys check me out when I'm in the gym or out with friends.

You're 5'3", 170, and you're female. A 5'6" DUDE in average shape should weight what you currently weigh. "Military count" (whatever the fuark that is, pretty sure percentages don't change just because you're a GI) or otherwise, you're fat. Well, unless you're a steroid-taking powerlifter. Are you?
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Statistics prove this wrong. More men are obese than women.

/myth
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think I quite agree with you on that. I think society has a lot to do with it too. Now don't get me wrong; I'm not a size 2, but I'm not fat either. I'm an average girl. I work out
    5'3" 170 lbs and you're "average"?

Denial, not only a river in Egypt.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think I quite agree with you on that. I think society has a lot to do with it too. Now don't get me wrong; I'm not a size 2, but I'm not fat either. I'm an average girl. I work out and stay healthy; but I'm not BUILT to be tiny.
    Loooooool 5’3 170lbs.

This girl I have been seeing is like 5’8 160lbs and I think she is 20lbs overweight. Pro rate that and you are easily 40lbs overweight. I am currently 5’10 195lbs POST 5 month DIRTY BULK, I’ll be 165-170lbs by summer and I am a man with 7 inches of height on you!

GTFO out of here with your myspace angles, GTFO with your “average” ****. You are fat, end of discussion.

You sent me into a RAGE with your “I am not built to be tiny” bullshet.

Brb body fat is genetic
    Brb it has nothing to do with my diet or lifestyle.

G-T-F-O
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

In all seriousness, I think the reason so many dudes are forever alone is the exact reason they hate on women.

They think they should have 9/10’s when they are 6/10’s. It seems to be an epidemic in America that everyone has to “one up” each other. People see **** movies like “The Notebook” and think….HEY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET A RICH RACHEL MCADAMS….

HOW ABOUT NO.jpg

Jacked, ripped, handsome and broke = 6/10

Average build, ugly and rich = 6/10

Average looks, average build, good job = 6/10

Manlet (Sub 5’7) = 4/10 regardless of anything else.

Dudes, especially on this site have this horrible delusion that they deserve 10/10’s simply because they workout.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becketmcginn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Troll is troll

deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're a fat disgusting cow.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5'4 170 lbs women

That's not average. That's fat.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ts65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No offense, but this kind of thinking is the problem. A 5'3" 170 lb man would be overweight unless he's a powerlifter. There's 5'6 - 5'9 NHL players who weigh in the 170s, and they're some of the most elite athletes in the world. And from your picture, your weight is not all muscle, there's a ton of garbage fat. Stop lying to yourself.

7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb 5'3 170 and I look "damn good"

Sorry, but you are exactly what the OP was talking about, a fatty who thinks she's great just because everyone else is even fatter.

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    5'4 170 lbs women

That's not average. That's fat.
    That's not fat, that's obese.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

5* thread
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    You're 5'3", 170, and you're female. A 5'6" DUDE in average shape should weight what you currently weigh. "Military count" (whatever the fuark that is, pretty sure percentages don't change just because you're a GI) or otherwise, you're fat. Well, unless you're a steroid-taking powerlifter. Are you?

in respsone, as someone who has served....BS military excuse is nonsense.

I'm 5' 7", my max allowable weight while i was in service was 163lbs i believe. So to claim "military standards" false.

and Honestly, judging by her AVI...

there is only one woman who takes angled down pics....and they're typically fat girls.
    *US Navy Vet*

This thread got interesting real fast lol.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    That's not fat, that's obese.

lmfao. seriously!!!! i got weighed a few weeks ago for a Biometric screening at work...if you Look at my height to weight ratio, by a standardized chart i'm categorized as obese!!

Height 5'7"
    weight 185lbs

so i highly fukkin doubt 5'4" / 170 is average.

that my friends is denial.
    *US Navy Vet*