Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigCattNz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amir11 View Post
    bumpinnnnnn this 4 u bros

man up and dont be insecure about talking to her, theres nothing worse than the pain of REGRET, time is important in your life so use it as much as you can!
    if a girl makes eye contact with you, your job is to stare back for a second, look her up and down and look away like your not amused or impressed. she'll feel it....
    that way when you DO end up speaking to her she'll wonder why, since you checked her up and down and pretended like she didnt exist, it'll add value to you and that surprise factor which most guys dont know how to tap
    Interdasting OP. Will try.
    The feeling of being nervous is your mind and body telling you that you're supposed to do something great. By ignoring this feeling and letting it subside, you're wasting your potential. Act on this feeling.

Reps owed to:
    longfellowdeeds
    ScienceBro

Then who was toast?

theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol i said if u haven't been around an environment with alcohol then u ARE forever alone, because all clubs/parties/bars, places with chicks have alcohol, i said have a drink if u haven't drank because u haven't been to those places not because u havent chosen to. if a dude hasn't been around alcohol or ever had a drink in his life im sorry but u need to losen up, 95% of my success with women has been while ive been SOBER, or had one drink in me, i am not a firm believer in getting drunk in the club and running game on girls, my game is at its peak when i am fully aware of my surroundings and contact.
    try re reading what i was saying, no way in hell u can judge my credibility based on something YOU misunderstood son

and yes being tall is a slight advantage, believe it or not, i dont give a fuk, girls love tall men, deal with it.
    "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE A DRINK"

anyways, i wouldnt say slaying 50 women in 10 years is a good record for saying women love tall men

women love men who are confident and know how to handle themselves

I slayed 14 women in last year alone when I was going to clubs every weekend...

Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by furywind View Post
    here brah
    You have the tools to be successful, but you seem to pussy out when it comes down to it, think to yourself....whats the worst that could happen by approaching a set of females? what...they'll shut u down and laugh at you? who cares, do it anyways.....im a nightclub/strip club bouncer and i can straight up tell you that a loooooooooooooooooooot of good looking females in the club DO NOT get approached and end the night just sitting with their girls and dancing a little bit. you have to strive beyond that and give them entertainment but maintain value at a HIGH degree if you want to get with a 9/10. 9/10s know that they're 9/10s and they are most likely past the point of just looking for guys with just aesthetics because theyve probably been there done that, just like an aesthetic guy going for a girl more than what he sees, (moi) i dont go for girls that are just sexy...i like to get the whole package. THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO PRESENT TO THEM, nowwwwwwww once done that....you show that you are not willing to blow smoke up her ass and that you know your tough shiit and that you can get any girl you desire just with your presence and words, be strong and never settle unless it is a guarantee that you will smash THAT NIGHT. maintain value and build strong game through experience with conversing sexy girls at any venue!
    may the force be with you son
    Originally Posted by Exodus420 View Post
    ok foreveralone.jpg here. i hear misc all the time saying girls don't know what they want.

u keep talking about "negging" (i'm aware of what it is, a backhanded compliment, right?) and thats funny cuz in a men's magazine study on females the females rated "negging" as one of their biggest turn offs lawl.

thoughts? i thought it would have something to do with bishes not knowing what they want.

also how would you go about hitting on a cashier or waitress?
    what you read in a magazine=trash

disregard female surveys and acquire real life experience.....
    even the most accomplished girls DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT,,,,,you have to bring it out of them once gotten to know their true self, that is not needed to SMASH. to smash you have to show that you are the shiit and that you arent chasing her, i can almost guarantee that any time i neg a girl when she tries to act like her shiit dont smell...she responds and it hits her, i brush it off as if its a reflex and she sees value in me regardless if she wants to or not.
    also, hitting on a girl at work especially a job like cashier and waitress isn't really my cup of tea, waitress maybe but cashier fuk no LOL think about it....they've been running around/standing for 8 hours and youre gonna just come and don juan them? its more of a white knight move imo, i'd wait till theyre done work to run some game on em. id rather hit on a girl working at a clothing store or something than a cashier or waitress.

Originally Posted by MikeyDread View Post
    Ok I'll bite.
    considered myself foreveralone bout a month ago. Realized almost everything you have said this far on my own( not caring what you say, not expecting anything, acquiring a social group etc)

here's my progress so far.
    -talkking to girls is no longer scary.
    - made new friends
    - say whatever is on my mind
    -dress better
    - quit smoking weed
    - try and make plans to hangout with people I know
    - Joining a lacrosse team tommorow or rugby next depends which I like best

since I grew up fat my confidence was zero and was shy so I never got into a fight or developed a manly personality.
    and I don't mean alpha bs misc always spews I just never learned to be a man.

here's my gameplan and I need ur input

join rugby or lacrosse
    go out anywhere anyone invites me.
    join MMA so I know how to fight
    go for a girl who is in similiair sitiation as me to ease into dating and learning how to treat a girl( and by that I mean how to know when the girl wants to sex or kiss or what to do when we just hangout)
    I'll upload a pic with my face blurred ( most I'm comfterable doing)

any other tips?
    sounds good,
    especially the go out anywhere anyone invites you
    mma and lacrosse are a plus, but no need to fight...especially over a girl....guys will try to fuk with you when they see you with a 9/10 at the club even if youre aesthetic as fuk.
    i can tell you the only times i've had to fight were at work(bouncing) mostly haymakering guys and choke holds....
    working on self improvement BOOSTS THE FUK OUT OF YOUR CONFIDENCE AND GIVES YOU INSANE VALUE.
    Cheat on your Girlfriends, not your Workouts.

Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by theyseeme View Post
    "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE A DRINK"

anyways, i wouldnt say slaying 50 women in 10 years is a good record for saying women love tall men

women love men who are confident and know how to handle themselves

I slayed 14 women in last year alone when I was going to clubs every weekend...
    over 50 females, you want my honesty? i have no idea how many females i've fuk'd to tell you the truth.....
    i stopped counting back when i was like 19, and at that time i had more than 20-30 slays easy.

but even tho i've slayed tons of girls i am a firm believer in QUALITY over quantity.....
    most of the guys who've claimed to have fuk'd lots of girls use fb and pof as their main source of women.
    i have not USED FB in over 4 yrs and i've never had a pof account.
    real life pickup>>>>>>e-pickup
    thats what im tryna talk about

Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khazers has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bro, I'm in. What about if you have no game and don't know how to keep a good convo? That's my main issue. I don't approach or anything but I'm not scared of talking to girls, I just don't know what to say and the conversation always gets boring fast. Also, I don't want to go out there and phuck some bishes once in a while, wanna get a serious gf

daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not a virgin
    only smashed 2 girls
    both big girls
    strong confidence with those type of girls
    when it comes to smaller more petite cuter girls,strong confidence isnt as strong,friend zoned right away.
    i lift still a bigger guy but im gettin there
    dont have a problem talking not anti social at all,but when it comes to dumb bishes i cant talk to them,let alone smash them,they annoy the **** outta me.
    i smoke herb,i drink sometimes,club scene really isnt my thing but im down to try it,always a little nervous when it comes to places like that.
    reps for advice come at me brah

vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vulvan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

no
    lucky you

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most of the times I got one night stands were because of alcohol. You don't drink and a virgin. That's your problem!

Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    Most of the times I got one night stands were because of alcohol. You don't drink and a virgin. That's your problem!
    Strong fukin bump lol

m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm at 73 kills right now (i started a list in notepad in high school) have all the names saved to this day, and whether i smashed more than once or if they have any kids (just in case)
    only been aesthetic as fuk for the past year or so

inb4 old thread bump of peace
    *deep house crew*

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by m_levin View Post
    i'm at 73 kills right now (i started a list in notepad in high school) have all the names saved to this day, and whether i smashed more than once or if they have any kids (just in case)
    only been aesthetic as fuk for the past year or so

inb4 old thread bump of peace
    how many std's did you catch brah? srs. no hate.

Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I could see bouncing being a very good way of meeting a lot of women. I worked at a liquor store back when I was in college. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. So that is another avenue that a lot of you younger guys can take which can and will help you network a LOT better. Its even better if you work at a liquor store in a college town like I did. I would definitely put it right up there with bartending and bouncing.

Anyways, I haven't really read this thread other than the OP. What the OP Says has a lot of truth in it. When it comes to talking to girls, you just have to have a zero ****s given attitude. They really are nothing special. If one girl shoots you down, move onto the next slut. No harm no foul.