Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    You might be unaware, but SNS and SNO are both owned by or at least partially owned by the same person.

Steve/Jason/Brian/Keith, whatever, they are all the same person.

Trust me, I have the facts.

So, in a way, you do work for them and maybe just didn't realize it. No personal disrespect to you, of course.
    Trust me Keith is not the same person...you would realize that within 5 seconds of speaking to him on the phone

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
    I placed an order last thursday and i have not received any confirmation regarding my order. I paid with paypal. Has anyone have any bad experience with them?
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Very reliable. My orders come 2 to 3 days after I place them
    Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
    well i placed an order 4 days ago and havent gotten jack. im gonna run out soon and im gonna forced to go to the 3 letter store.
    I personally think at least a confirmation email goes a long way. I like seeing "order confirmed" and then "order shipped" with a tracking number the same day. Worth the extra $ to this guy.

I don't need to be fooled to get freaky.
    Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    I ordered on the 4th, it will be here today. 10 days total time. Much slower but I did save. Its a choice you have to make.
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Order and shipping confirmation last Thursday, same day I ordered it. Tracking # for UPS says it'll be here today.
    Originally Posted by LouPole View Post
    Seriously. No matter the computer I'm on, their site is always so slow.
    The problem with the speed of the site and the order confirmations is the Magento program. They paid 30k for it and it was messed up from day one. A new programmer has been hired and is redoing the site this week on a developement page. HOPEFULLY it will be completed by the end of the week and these problems will be a thing of the past.

**In the near future they will be adding several new distribution facilities to cut down shipping time no matter where you are in the US. Also in addition the the cheap prices and flat rate shipping , they will also being offering a rewards point sysyem (members earn store credit for every $ spent) AND a referral system to where customers will receive ADDITION discounts

Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    They are sketchy IMO. I have 2 other go-to places other than here that I know for a fact doesnt send out expired products, or get their warehouse's raided by the FDA. I havent been back there since their little fiasco

I know a couple people here work with them now, but I also know how little that actually means.
    You wont be missed

You must enjoy GettingRaped on bs shipping prices based on dollar amount spent

That's good to know, I was trying to decide between Jason or Brian.
    Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    LULZ...or Steve if they forget who is calling
    You guys are behind the times, the newest personality is Keith and I don't mean JKeith
    I encourage you guys to call SNO so you can hear Keith's voice- there are not even close.
    You can even use the infamous taped phone convos the SMF has with Steve's voice for comparison

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    You wont be missed

You must enjoy GettingRaped on bs shipping prices based on dollar amount spent
    Maybe he was looking for a product that has come out in the last 6 months and not just items that they are trying to unload for cash....

You don't find it odd they don't stock any new items??????
    Such much Placebo in here.

That's good to know, I was trying to decide between Jason or Brian.
    LULZ...or Steve if they forget who is calling
    You guys are behind the times, the newest personality is Keith and I don't mean JKeith
    Maybe he was looking for a product that has come out in the last 6 months and not just items that they are trying to unload for cash....

New items are added every week. They have delayed putting up new ones in the last 8 days because of the software upgrade.

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My order did arrive. Exactly as I ordered it ........ even though I took advantage of a flaw on the website They still honored it. I'm OK
    with it as I don't wait till the last minute to order stuff.

I ordered on the 4th, it will be here today. 10 days total time. Much slower but I did save. Its a choice you have to make.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My order did arrive. Exactly as I ordered it ........ even though I took advantage of a flaw on the website They still honored it. I'm OK
    with it as I don't wait till the last minute to order stuff.
    I don't know why people wait till the last minute for things.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thought the point of a business was to items for cash?

No need for hosility guys.

I've long supported GRN and bought from SNO.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Anyone that had issues with orders have been compensated /corrected...even a few that were obviously just trying to scam , however they sent them another order anyway.(ex - one guy complained he product was damaged . They asked for a pic and replacement would be sent out. He replied that he "threw it away"...nevertheless he was still sent a replacement)

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **In the near future they will be adding several new distribution facilities to cut down shipping time no matter where you are in the US. Also in addition the the cheap prices and flat rate shipping , they will also being offering a rewards point sysyem (members earn store credit for every $ spent) AND a referral system to where customers will receive ADDITION discounts

Awesome to hear this, I've already recommended a few people to head over to the site for the great prices. Nice to know I will get rewarded for it now
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You wont be missed
    Well thats a relief, I was afraid I was going to lose sleep tonight.

Wonder if Bozz knows that you are here pimping a competitors site? :coolface:
    Benes

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    one of the best in the biz so far for me.

Mike
    ….

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I went GReeN a long time ago. And im never going back
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FWIW I've had nothing but great experiences with both the competitors in this thread. I often recommend both of them.

I've heard this and that but never had a problem
    MFC Illuminati

vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10) vaspyder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have ordered from the SNOman a few times, they have always gotten my orders out very fast (same day or next day). It has been UPS that has taken forever for me, i.e. delays etc.

Well thats a relief, I was afraid I was going to lose sleep tonight.

Wonder if Bozz knows that you are here pimping a competitors site? :coolface:
    Ha Now lets see SNS is still allowed to have reps on here while our products and situation is being reviewed by BB's legal dept. Any mod or Admin can confirm this~~on the other hand Bio Pulse is not carried at BB nor are there any orders pending for your products

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ha Now lets see SNS is still allowed to have reps on here while our products and situation is being reviewed by BB's legal dept. Any mod or Admin can confirm this~~on the other hand Bio Pulse is not carried at BB nor are there any orders pending for your products
    He wasn't referring to SNS products. He was talking about Sports Nutrition Online, or SNO as your user title so cleverly alludes to.

You already knew that, though.

You've been selling that whole Keith accent thing pretty hard since you first told me about him. Aside from the fact that it's nearly impossible to actually get him on the phone (if I could count the number of emails I have from him making childish excuses as to why he was unable to get to the phone, I think the figure would be pretty staggering), there's always the concept that accents are pretty easy to fake. I call and order pizza all the time in a phony british accent. It's a jolly good time and not that hard.

Even more interesting to me at this point is the question of what your true relationship with Steve/Jason/Brian/Keith is? I mean, who the hell are you? Most of us here have avatars and backstories, but you've just always been a faceless mystery, pushing whatever product happens to suit you at the moment... Very intredasting indeed.

I could post countless examples and evidence to back up my claims, but who would really care? Maybe others, but maybe just me. I wonder if all the SNS reps know what's up or if they are in the dark on all the shadiness that comes from this "company."
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You very well know I was talking about SNO, and according to your user title have some pretty close ties to them and mention them a lot. A company in itself is not a really a competitor to bb.com, but a retailer actually is. And yes, we are actually in talks with bb.com about a time table for them to finally pick us up.

Also, like Starkk said, who are you? First a CEL shill, now an SNS/SNO rep/employee. For all everyone here knows, you are Steve/Brian/Jason/Keith all wrapped up under your username. Obviously always been closer with the owner. Threatened Dave/Josh to drop XF from SNO in a thread, whether or not you have any power to do so, you sure think you do.
    Benes

bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Very reliable. My orders come 2 to 3 days after I place them
    ^This. I just placed an order for some XF and received an email immediately after placing my order. A estimated shipping date was also provided to me. Overall im happy w/ my purchase from them
    Controlled Labs White Flood / GlycerGrow pre-workout Cocktail review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143520763&p=855787103#post855787103

Change your life by watching these!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

Reppin back 100% | Message me if I owe you reps

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone that had issues with orders have been compensated /corrected...even a few that were obviously just trying to scam , however they sent them another order anyway.(ex - one guy complained he product was damaged . They asked for a pic and replacement would be sent out. He replied that he "threw it away"...nevertheless he was still sent a replacement)
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You very well know I was talking about SNO, and according to your user title have some pretty close ties to them and mention them a lot. A company in itself is not a really a competitor to bb.com, but a retailer actually is. And yes, we are actually in talks with bb.com about a time table for them to finally pick us up.

Also, like Starkk said, who are you? First a CEL shill, now an SNS/SNO rep/employee. For all everyone here knows, you are Steve/Brian/Jason/Keith all wrapped up under your username. Obviously always been closer with the owner. Threatened Dave/Josh to drop XF from SNO in a thread, whether or not you have any power to do so, you sure think you do.
    Lol. Mike is not Steve.... I can tell you that for sure. I have talked to both, different cell phone numbers and very, very different tone of voices...

Other then that, I think that SNO and GRN are both great places. One ships faster then the other, and one ships slower.... Can't we all just leave it at that?

BB.com is of course the #1 retailer and has great fast shipping and the best customer service.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sunny with a 100% chance for hail and thunderstorms

HMMM...I'm pretty sure the bolded could be done very easily.
    I repped for CEL for 3.5 years and when steve bought CEL from Rick in 2008/2009 i started "helping" steve with SNS products. When we decided to shut down CEL , it was only natural for me to go with sns.. My "AFFILIATION " with sno started out as a temp one because steve asked me to help keep with his FB,twitter and forums and figure out a plan to revive them.Coop and I are the only sns reps helping SNO , out of the other two , one is a rep for another company and was is just a bb member.

FYI as far as the "timetable' thing , CEL went thru the same thing and until an order is placed you have now place-thats how they told us plain and simple

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey, that sounds like our weather daily

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    Sunny with a 100% chance for hail and thunderstorms

He wasn't referring to SNS products. He was talking about Sports Nutrition Online, or SNO as your user title so cleverly alludes to.

You already knew that, though.

You've been selling that whole Keith accent thing pretty hard since you first told me about him. Aside from the fact that it's nearly impossible to actually get him on the phone (if I could count the number of emails I have from him making childish excuses as to why he was unable to get to the phone, I think the figure would be pretty staggering), there's always the concept that accents are pretty easy to fake. I call and order pizza all the time in a phony british accent. It's a jolly good time and not that hard.

Even more interesting to me at this point is the question of what your true relationship with Steve/Jason/Brian/Keith is? I mean, who the hell are you? Most of us here have avatars and backstories, but you've just always been a faceless mystery, pushing whatever product happens to suit you at the moment... Very intredasting indeed.

I could post countless examples and evidence to back up my claims, but who would really care? Maybe others, but maybe just me. I wonder if all the SNS reps know what's up or if they are in the dark on all the shadiness that comes from this "company."
    Starkk i dont understand what you mean about "pushing whatever product" I would not rep for a company that i didnt believe in 100% in their products.I many times recommend products sold by sns..
    As far as "who " i am i do quailty control for the worlds largest seller of mixers/tanks: double planetary mixers , Versimixer, Vertical cone blenders and tumblers used in the pharma, chemical , supplement, automotive and fuel cell indutries. ...before that i did artist developement for Capital /Virgin/EMI music distrubution working with Everclear,smashing pumpkins,Building 429, etc, etc....oh and Garth Brooks. I wear a size 10 shoe and i enjoy spending time riding my Seadoo with my daughter(whom i have custody of)........what else would u like to know about me

Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cr3echer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    spicy
    The Muscle Network

http://themusclenetwork.com/

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I call and order pizza all the time in a phony british accent.
    This is brilliant.

brb, looking for my phonebook.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    iabozz

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Three things starkk will forever hate on: trooteens, SNO, and gymrat