spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spurlin9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ways to Burn Calories Outside the Gym

Spending about ten hours a day at my desk, I look for ways to burn a few extra calories here and there in case I can't make it to the gym on any given day. Things like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, etc. Any suggestions?

[300 SPARTAN CREW] fueledbybeer's Avatar
    fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000) fueledbybeer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Move as much as possible during the day, get up and walk to printers.... Water cooler ect as much as possible

Find a gym u can use on your lunch break

Or use ur lunchbreak as an excuse to get outside for a walk
    [300 Spartan Crew]

TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TankNick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard if you fidget your legs around a lot it can burn 100 cals a day

amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ankle/wrist weights...bw exercises...isometric exercises...

kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kiko808 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Park far.
    Take a walk on your lunch break

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    add cinnamon to your food.
    www dot succeed dot com dot au/2010/04/cinnamon-burns-off-fat/

sprinkle ground flax seed 3 tsp(grind with coffee grinder) on yogurt and eat this snack between meals
    muscle-building-foods dot blogspot dot com/2006/03/fat-burning-and-muscle-building-foods dot html

james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eekLV View Post
    add cinnamon to your food.
    l
    Do not do this....Once I accidentally used a tablespoon of cinnamon, instead of a teaspoon, and woke the next day anorexic

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

Originally Posted by james0566 View Post
    Do not do this....Once I accidentally used a tablespoon of cinnamon, instead of a teaspoon, and woke the next day anorexic
    um....yeah...it speeds up your metabolism like mad crazy. don't have it be the last thing you eat before you sleep.

SDossa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SDossa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SDossa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by spurlin9 View Post
    Spending about ten hours a day at my desk, I look for ways to burn a few extra calories here and there in case I can't make it to the gym on any given day. Things like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, etc. Any suggestions?
    You should have a plan for your fitness, for example, you need to keep on, how much time to spend a day, when will find the result.. I think you need a good workout program.
    "Work out with me and you'll be shocked, by the Results" ---- Tony Horton, P90X & P90X2 Workout Program, The Famous Fitness Coach, Contact Me for More Info If You Want to Have a Try: Wholesale is Available: P90X2Wholesale@hotmail.com

SDossa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SDossa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SDossa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by james0566 View Post
    Be careful for the diet, if you want a good result for your fitness, the diet is important.
    "Work out with me and you'll be shocked, by the Results" ---- Tony Horton, P90X & P90X2 Workout Program, The Famous Fitness Coach, Contact Me for More Info If You Want to Have a Try: Wholesale is Available: P90X2Wholesale@hotmail.com

calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calimr951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

boost metab

there are a few proven things that boost metabolism, not a scam.of course have a healthy diet/ lifestyle is first. drink green tea( no sugar or cream) or drink yu long tea( miss spelled, sorry), cin. is also something that boosts metabolism. drink lots of water, also eat fiber rich veggies... celery is an option. good luck, tell us what u are doing now?