rebelroy11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question GAT Nitraflex possible side effect.

I finished off a can of White Flood and wanted to try something different. The guy at the local nutrition center recommended Nitraflex by GAT. I read a lot of good reviews so I brought it home (Pricey). Everything seemed fine at first. I'm sure that I'm the only person on here that actually hates the "pump" when lifting. I take that back. I hate it in my biceps. It drives me nuts. Anyway...I'm not sure it was a side from the supplement or what but my bicep felt like it was going to explode. As if there was too much pump, if that makes sense. I had to cut my training short because of it in fear of injuring myself. It was hard as a rock as if I was flexing, but I was completely relaxed. Now 4 hours later it feels better, no pain but still pretty tight. Any ideas???? Could it be from the supplement or just a fluke?

JonahmarkFry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rebelroy11 View Post
    I finished off a can of White Flood and wanted to try something different. The guy at the local nutrition center recommended Nitraflex by GAT. I read a lot of good reviews so I brought it home (Pricey). Everything seemed fine at first. I'm sure that I'm the only person on here that actually hates the "pump" when lifting. I take that back. I hate it in my biceps. It drives me nuts. Anyway...I'm not sure it was a side from the supplement or what but my bicep felt like it was going to explode. As if there was too much pump, if that makes sense. I had to cut my training short because of it in fear of injuring myself. It was hard as a rock as if I was flexing, but I was completely relaxed. Now 4 hours later it feels better, no pain but still pretty tight. Any ideas???? Could it be from the supplement or just a fluke?
    That was just a good ole' pump!
    Could be a lot of things, sodium you had that day, water intake, carbs. Some days you get a crazy pump and some days you don't. Just happens

MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100)
    nah man its cause nitraflex is the chit

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong work bumping all these 2yr old Nitraflex threads.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    strong work bumping all these 2yr old Nitraflex threads.
    Better than creating new ones IMO.

Imagine if people just bumped the generic creatie question threads instead of creating new ones everyday!