24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: Stats: 6'2", 198 lbs
    BodyBlog Entries: BodyBlog Entries: 0
    BodyPoints: BodyPoints: 0
    rebelroy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit rebelroy11's BodySpace

Question GAT Nitraflex possible side effect.

I finished off a can of White Flood and wanted to try something different. The guy at the local nutrition center recommended Nitraflex by GAT. I read a lot of good reviews so I brought it home (Pricey). Everything seemed fine at first. I'm sure that I'm the only person on here that actually hates the "pump" when lifting. I take that back. I hate it in my biceps. It drives me nuts. Anyway...I'm not sure it was a side from the supplement or what but my bicep felt like it was going to explode. As if there was too much pump, if that makes sense. I had to cut my training short because of it in fear of injuring myself. It was hard as a rock as if I was flexing, but I was completely relaxed. Now 4 hours later it feels better, no pain but still pretty tight. Any ideas???? Could it be from the supplement or just a fluke?

Stats: Stats: 6'0", 153 lbs
    JonahmarkFry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit JonahmarkFry's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by rebelroy11 View Post
    I finished off a can of White Flood and wanted to try something different. The guy at the local nutrition center recommended Nitraflex by GAT. I read a lot of good reviews so I brought it home (Pricey). Everything seemed fine at first. I'm sure that I'm the only person on here that actually hates the "pump" when lifting. I take that back. I hate it in my biceps. It drives me nuts. Anyway...I'm not sure it was a side from the supplement or what but my bicep felt like it was going to explode. As if there was too much pump, if that makes sense. I had to cut my training short because of it in fear of injuring myself. It was hard as a rock as if I was flexing, but I was completely relaxed. Now 4 hours later it feels better, no pain but still pretty tight. Any ideas???? Could it be from the supplement or just a fluke?
    That was just a good ole' pump!
    Could be a lot of things, sodium you had that day, water intake, carbs. Some days you get a crazy pump and some days you don't. Just happens

Stats: Stats: 5'9", 191 lbs
    MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MusclePassion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MusclePassion's BodySpace
    nah man its cause nitraflex is the chit

Team MuscleTech Rep/Ninja
    Stats: Stats: 6'1", 242 lbs
    emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) emergency has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit emergency's BodySpace
    strong work bumping all these 2yr old Nitraflex threads.
    Official MuscleTech Representative
    ★ Platinum Iso Zero ★
    97% Whey Isolate Purest Available
    Zero Carbs / Zero Fat / Zero Artificial Sweeteners or Colors

Phase 8 buy 1 get 1 free
    Platinum Carnitine buy 1 get 1 free
    Platinum Whey buy 1 get 1 50% off
    Nanovapor buy 1 get 1 50% off
    Multiple bonus deals as well

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke"

Top Secret Nutrition Rep demonwareltd's Avatar
    Stats: Stats: 6'1", 238 lbs
    BodyPoints: BodyPoints: 10169
    demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) demonwareltd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit demonwareltd's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    strong work bumping all these 2yr old Nitraflex threads.
    Better than creating new ones IMO.

Imagine if people just bumped the generic creatie question threads instead of creating new ones everyday!
    Stan Beres Jr. - NABBA Competitor

Top Secret Nutrition Rep (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/top-secret-nutrition/top-secret-nutrition.htm)

Owner of Demon Fitness - Contest Prep Coaching/Fat Loss/Muscle Building. Join team DEMON today!
    www.demon-fitness.com

2012 NABBA Keystone Classic - 1st Place (Open Tall)
    2012 NABBA Nationals - 4th Place (Pro Open)
    2014 NABBA Keystone Classic - 4th Place (Open Tall)

Off Season Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145723771