Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'2", 198 lbs
    rebelroy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit rebelroy11's BodySpace

Question GAT Nitraflex possible side effect.

I finished off a can of White Flood and wanted to try something different. The guy at the local nutrition center recommended Nitraflex by GAT. I read a lot of good reviews so I brought it home (Pricey). Everything seemed fine at first. I'm sure that I'm the only person on here that actually hates the "pump" when lifting. I take that back. I hate it in my biceps. It drives me nuts. Anyway...I'm not sure it was a side from the supplement or what but my bicep felt like it was going to explode. As if there was too much pump, if that makes sense. I had to cut my training short because of it in fear of injuring myself. It was hard as a rock as if I was flexing, but I was completely relaxed. Now 4 hours later it feels better, no pain but still pretty tight. Any ideas???? Could it be from the supplement or just a fluke?

Stats: 6'0", 153 lbs
    JonahmarkFry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit JonahmarkFry's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by rebelroy11 View Post
    I finished off a can of White Flood and wanted to try something different. The guy at the local nutrition center recommended Nitraflex by GAT. I read a lot of good reviews so I brought it home (Pricey). Everything seemed fine at first. I'm sure that I'm the only person on here that actually hates the "pump" when lifting. I take that back. I hate it in my biceps. It drives me nuts. Anyway...I'm not sure it was a side from the supplement or what but my bicep felt like it was going to explode. As if there was too much pump, if that makes sense. I had to cut my training short because of it in fear of injuring myself. It was hard as a rock as if I was flexing, but I was completely relaxed. Now 4 hours later it feels better, no pain but still pretty tight. Any ideas???? Could it be from the supplement or just a fluke?
    That was just a good ole' pump!
    Could be a lot of things, sodium you had that day, water intake, carbs. Some days you get a crazy pump and some days you don't. Just happens