Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Top Shoulder Stimulating Movements, Favorites?

---- There is nothing like having Cannonball Deltoids to improve aesthetics. From the front, you look wider, stronger. from the back, masculinity lies in the shoulders (delts), lats and traps.

---In your opinion, what are the top exercises that really stimulate your delts?

--What movements have you seen the best results with?

- If not one specific movement, what overall workouts have you seen the best shoulder growth with?

--- I'd have too say Arnold presses. I literally feel the burning sensation as i pulsate the measly 45 lbs. up and back around my chest.

-- I haven't really seen the "BEST" results with a certain movement, but a type of workout.

- I have seen great results (Thank god, knock on wood, lol.) starting my shoulder days with a heavy dumbbell compound movement such as shoulder presses, or Arnold presses not surpassing maybe 6-7 reps.

-- Best starting out heavy compound, then progressing onto isolation at higher reps.
    Last edited by Aminian; 02-13-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    " Gain Power fiercely, and righteously, Let it be done, Let it be done with speed." - King Darius the Great Of Persia

- "The Joocy Leftover Survivor Crew"- MEMBER TJLSC FTW.

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Heavy overhead pressing.

6Connor6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6Connor6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pec Deck or Machine Peck Flys. I know there not supposed to hit shoulders but it kills mine.

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Military Press
    BTN Press
    JM Press
    Arnold Press