mgiansante14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gnc re-built mass

Im 15 turing 16 and I bought BSN True Mass 2 weeks ago and after the 2 weeks i did not gain 1 single pound, so i went back to GNC and the guy recommended for me to take RE-BUILT MASS because it has more calories in it. I have been going to the gym everyday except on Sunday and Saturday for the last 2 weeks and have been going pretty hard. Im still new to protein shakes but i was just wonder if RE-BUILT MASS was a healthy choice and going to be effective.

I weight 145lbs
    Im between 5'8'' and 5'9''

Any help, recommendations, tips, and what i should expect as possible side effects of RE-BUILD MASS would be very helpful. Thanks Guys

R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your going to have to rebuild your money stack after shopping in GNC... If your not gaining any weight... your not eating enough... Plan an simple. Eat more and don't rely solely on shakes to help you gain weight...
    CL - Orange Triad
    MSI - Lean Pre Workout Revolution
    Trutein - LMP and Orange Creamsicle
    I-Force -Compete
    Hyper Genetic Labs - Tone a Lean

Originally Posted by R0CK632 View Post
    your going to have to rebuild your money stack after shopping in GNC... If your not gaining any weight... your not eating enough... Plan an simple. Eat more and don't rely solely on shakes to help you gain weight...
    Yeah its not cheap, the only thing is that its hard to eat a lot during the day in school and when i do get home i eat like a monster but i have lacrosse 3 times a week where we do a lot of running so i burn a lot of the calories. But i will definitely try to eat more.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you didn't gain weight on true mass you wont gain weight with GNC's either. Comes down to food intake, not what powder you drink.

Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    If you didn't gain weight on true mass you wont gain weight with GNC's either. Comes down to food intake, not what powder you drink.
    Thats not good to hear i spent about 200 bucks in about 3 and a half weeks...did you atleast see any muscle growth

Salva89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salva89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salva89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salva89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salva89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salva89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your still young. Harder to gain weight when your young with a super fast metabolism. If I was you I wouldnt worry about supplements. Just train and try eat as much as you can.

But if you have money to spare, just take your time do some research on what the supplements ingredients actually do. Dont let GNC staff trick you into buying the whole shop.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mgiansante14 View Post
    Thats not good to hear i spent about 200 bucks in about 3 and a half weeks...did you atleast see any muscle growth
    As the poster above me said, don't let the GNC people talk you into buying everything. Diet > Supplements no matter what. I've gained ~30 lbs since I've began lifting/eating more. I'm still small, but I'm considerably bigger than I was when I began obviously. Head over to the nutrition section of the forums and find out your daily macros and go off that. You will gain weight if you eat above your maintenance level.

AlliDoIsSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlliDoIsSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlliDoIsSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlliDoIsSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlliDoIsSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlliDoIsSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlliDoIsSwoll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    Not necessarily true. I was on re-built, gained a bunch of weight, then decided to change things up with some true-mass. No weight gain. Switched back to re-built and started gaining again. It just depends on the person and how their body reacts to different supplements.