Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Slow down there cowboy.

You're actually considering trading in your Parabody rack for anything sold at Dick's? I'm not disparaging the Protocol Rack, for the price it doesn't look too bad and I'm just happy that Dick's has branched out a little.....they have a matching "prowler" type sled too. I've read different reviews though and I'm not convinced it in the same league as a Parabody or Bodycraft (I've had both and they are in the same league as each other).

If you're doing this solely for the monkey grip pullup bars and fat bar....the member on here named "nokitty" had one fabricated for him and was very happy. I believe he got it from Texas Strength Systems. I'd rather get a nice bar to go with your nice rack, than get a ok new rack that has a nice bar.

You know what you're doing though buddy, just can't see getting rid of the Parabody.....unless of course you find yourself a sweet Elite FTS rack .

LoL...... I think people have forgotten you're a regular, my friend...... probably because you haven't been .

DD would like it, I'm sure. He was also an advocate of not buying more rack than you needed if I recall correctly. Ironically...... a friend of mine on here made contact with DD somewhere else on the interwebz and he said hello. Well.... he said hello to me, but I'm going to take the liberty of saying he would've said hello to everyone as well
    I did calm down and settled to continue to love my "Made In USA" rack, lol. And I kinda hate you right now. I see you adopted a rack I was dreaming of. Keeping the Parabody until a buddy of mine that resells equipment picks me up a full commercial rack.

Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Texas strength will Fab one for $100+shipping..
    Thanks

Originally Posted by ExtremistPullup View Post
    I would never use a pull-up bar like that.

The "monkey Bars" keep me from putting my arms in the "sweet spot" I like them in.
    And I pretty much agree with you. I feel more comfortable using the fat bar than the monkey bar to do wide-grip.

Originally Posted by clockwork247 View Post
    thats good to know. the maker is being a lazy ass and did not cut the space so that it swing and flush into the 2 upright like the other expensive rack. but so far these types of safeties are the fastest to switch height, the saber require you to pull the whole rod out, which not only take up space, but you have to get your butt in front of the rack to do it, the spinny knob thing just takes forever to re tighten...

dam now I want this rack lol, i might get it when they have 25% +15% off like on cyber monday. gonna keep using my crappy rack for now.
    I had to get used to them and I would miss the holes, ohh the first 5 times. That's what happens when the pop-pins of a Parabody turn you into a "lazy".

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    He is referring to how the safeties rest "inside" the rack instead of flush within the uprights.
    Disliked this at well.

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    DAMN HK WHERE YOU BEEN!!!! Stick around this time.
    I'll try! Just busy with everything. How you've been? I like your skittles.

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    those safeties would be a deal breaker for me. sometimes i squat with my hands wide, sometimes i bench with my hands wide. if i held the bar on a missed rep (like i always do), i'd smash the crap out of a thumb/finger, or worse. i've almost caught my hand on my rack before, so i know it would happen on that one.
    Ohh, the joy of getting black nails if you have to drop the bar on the safeties. I was trying to fit them to the outside but than I had trouble finding the appropriate hole. Parabody's fault!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

kiesimpson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello everyone
    im searching for a power cage, 1 like the protocol with the monkey bars,thing is i live in the UK and i cannot find 1 anywhere, i am thinking of ordering from america or canada or wherever its guna come from could any of you guys help me out with a rough price and tell me my delivery options/prices? thanks in advance i look forward to hearing something from you

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kiesimpson View Post
    ... thing is i live in the UK and i cannot find 1 anywhere, i am thinking of ordering from america or canada or wherever ...
    You need to find something in the UK. Overseas shipping is going to be prohibitively expensive.

For starters, see:

http://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/.../10047_0c.html

Some of the UK regulars here say that ebay is often the way to go.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    The monkey bar craze is interesting. I think Rogue has a better solution with their fat/skinny bar and neutral grips http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-neutral-grips.php allowing you to grip the normal bar anywhere, but they also sell a monkey bar. These magical pull-up technologies just need a bit more tinkering to get everything in one package.

kiesimpson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile C700 Weider Smith Machine

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    You need to find something in the UK. Overseas shipping is going to be prohibitively expensive.

For starters, see:

(fitness superstore)

Some of the UK regulars here say that ebay is often the way to go.
    I usualy get all my stuff from fitness superstore and nearly purchased the powertec cage which is nice but i decided to see what other options i have.Thanks for suggesting ebay to me iv never used ebay before so didnt think to look there, the thread wont let me post the link because i dont have enough post count but i can tell you that its the C700 Weider Smith Machine with Weight Bench priced at £699 /[/url]

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kiesimpson View Post

its the C700 Weider Smith Machine with Weight Bench priced at £699
    Don't do it. That's just GBP699 worth of crap.

Well, it's not really worth GBP699, but it is crap.