Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

*NEW* Core TEST Testers/Loggers Needed

Core TEST

Natural Testosterone Optimizer

Core TEST is an all natural testosterone boosting supplement carefully designed to optimize endogenous hormone levels and increase your athletic performance. Core TEST supports:

Increased testosterone levels
    Reduced estrogen
    Reduced cortisol
    Increased libido
    Increased fat loss
    Increased sense of well-being
    Muscle mass and strength

Testosterone is the ultimate muscle building hormone. You can work out until you drop, but your muscles won’t grow without sufficient levels of this anabolic hormone. So the more circulating “Test” you have, the greater the anabolic environment for increasing muscular size and strength. Taking steroids can powerfully boost testosterone levels, but some athletes choose not to go that route, and some people want to avoid the potentially harmful side effects of exogenous hormone use. But what if you could activate the endogenous mechanisms in your body that increase testosterone production naturally?

That is where Core TEST comes in. Core TEST is an all-natural, innovative product and its ingredient are backed by numerous clinical studies demonstrating significant increases in testosterone levels. Core TEST combines potent testosterone boosting agents with a powerful, all-natural DSHEA compliant anti-aromatase, which also supports elevated testosterone levels while reducing estrogen and cortisol. In addition, as with all Core Nutritionals’ products, Core TEST’s ingredients are properly dosed and included in a non-proprietary blend formulation so you know exactly what you are supplementing.

Each 6 capsule serving of Core TEST contains:

4 g of sodium D-aspartic acid
    75 mg of 3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA
    300 mg of Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin)
    1500 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)

Physiological Properties and Effects:

(Sodium) D-aspartic acid (DAA) is an amino acid that is found naturally in several endocrine glands, including the testes and pituitary. While the correlation between DAA and testosterone production has been clinically documented, research indicates several possible mechanisms for these effects. It’s likely that DAA acts as a neuromodulator influencing several pathways that govern the reproductive system, particularly testosterone production. Some studies indicate that DAA’s concentrated presence in the hypothalamus, pituitary, and testes identify this protein an up-regulator of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), luteinizing hormone (LH), growth hormone (GH), and testosterone. Some studies have found that DAA also stimulates a protein called StAR. StAR is necessary for the cholesterol transport in the cell that is needed for testosterone production (see below for another powerful ingredient of Core TEST that stimulates StAR). Further, its role in modulating the sexual drive implicates DAA as a nootropic agent, increasing levels of dopamine and seratonin that lead to improved mood and enhanced libido.

Because of these powerful anabolic effects, sodium DAA is one of the most clinically proven substances that is commercially available for supporting increased testosterone. To cite one landmark study, in August 2009 a large human study in Italy involving 43 adult men tested the effects of sodium D-aspartic acid on testosterone and luteinizing hormone production. This strict clinical trial found that “with the consumption of a daily dose of 10 ml of 2 M sodium D-aspartate solution (3.12 g) for 12 consecutive days, the levels of LH and testosterone in the serum were significantly increased, by 33% and 42% respectively."

To replicate and improve upon these astounding results, Core TEST provides a slightly higher dose (4 g) than what was used in the study. Moreover, Core TEST uses the precise compound—sodium D-aspartic acid, rather than the cheaper D-aspartic acid—that the clinical trial found to be so effective.

By itself, however, sodium DAA acid may be problematic because it has also been shown to causes a potential increase in aromatase, which is the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen. To avoid this potential for elevated estrogen levels (not conducive to muscle growth), Core TEST includes another powerful ingredient:

3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA is a unique new supplement. 7-keto DHEA is well-known in the supplement market as a fat loss and anti-cortisol product. Core TEST’s compound, 3- desoxy, 7-keto DHEA (“3D7K”), is a lesser known metabolite of DHEA that is already present in small amounts in the body naturally, and also acts as an anti-cortisol compound. But more importantly, 3D7K is a powerful anti-estrogen.

The enzyme known as aromatase is responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen in the human body. Furthermore, elevated estrogen can ultimately lead to lower testosterone levels in men (through signaling the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis (HPTA) to shut down production of GnRH and LH). By binding to aromatase in an irreversible manner (suicide inhibitor), 3D7K effectively supports reduced estrogen levels and thus elevated testosterone levels.

Because the 3D7K in Core TEST blunts the rise of both estrogen and cortisol, it allows the increased levels of testosterone from the sodium D-aspartic acid to promote significant muscular development without the negative side effects. Like sodium D-aspartic acid, this would be a potent supplement all by itself, but in combination with the other ingredients it helps make Core TEST perhaps the most effective natural testosterone booster on the market.

Note: 3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA (8R,9S,10R,13S,14S)-10,13-dimethyl-2,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-octahydro-1H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-7,17-dione) is a completely natural aromatase inhibitor that complies with DSHEA regulations and does not convert to testosterone or any other banned substances (unlike other anti-estrogens recently pulled from the market).

Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin) is another powerful ingredient that helps promote fat loss and optimal testosterone levels. Forskolin generates elevated levels of 3,5 cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)—a key endocrine regulator.

Testosterone production in the leydig cells is mediated by luteinizing hormone and requires cholesterol. High cAMP levels up-regulate levels of luteinizing hormone, and also facilitate the effective transfer of cholesterol by stimulating a protein called StAR (steroidogenic acute regulator). StAR allows for faster and more efficient creation of testosterone by improving cholesterol transport and enhancing the anabolic mediation of luteinizing hormone.

Increased cAMP levels also affects adipose tissue where it promotes the burning of fat cells through lipolysis, providing increased energy. And because forskolin increases cAMP without needing epinephrine (adrenalin), this fat-burning energy production does not require artificial stimulants.

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is an essential hormone precursor that plays a vital role in many metabolic functions, including bone health, blood glucose and insulin control, immune system support, blood pressure regulation, muscle protein synthesis, and suppression of adipose tissue (body fat). Clinical trials have even linked Vitamin D3 with decreased risk of cancer. Although some foods contain vitamin D, the human body generates most of its vitamin D needs from the skin through regular exposure to sunlight. Severe vitamin D deficiency is a significant and widespread problem, especially in North America. In addition to its well-known properties for strengthening bones and controlling inflammation, Cholecalciferol is included in Core TEST because studies have shown that higher levels of vitamin D in men are correlated with higher levels of circulating testosterone.

I'm looking for 4 Testers.......

Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
    - Must post a detailed log
    - Must not have any medical condition
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log
    - No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company

Application Information:
    Weight:
    Training experience:
    Current Training Goals:
    Training Schedule/Protocol:
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Current Supplements:
    Supplement History:
    Have you used any testosterone boosters before (if so, which ones):
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
    Tell me why I should select YOU?

We will select winning apps when a sufficient number ave applied!

Last edited by AllGenetix; 03-22-2011 at 08:31 PM.
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Canadians? btw formula looks great
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Genetix, might wanna just edit the requirements section. Have you tried other amino acids, and the Core ABC part. Just a heads up...

Product looks great btw!
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Why I would like to Log Core Test

My name is Ryan Thomas and I am a 19 year Health Sciences major at Drake University. I would like to be either a physical therapist or a nutritionist. I have been working out consistantly for 1 year and have been logging my workouts for four months. I am extremely motivated by the results I have got in the past year. One year ago I was a skinny, lean track runner weiging in at 145 lbs. I lifted inconsistantly throughout high school but my muscle building potential was held back by the massive amount of running I did in track. One year later I have gained 45 lbs of lean muscle and am currently at 190 lbs at around 12-13% body fat. I put alot of time and research into my routine and have tuned my diet accordingly. My current goals are running a clean bulk up to 200 lbs. and gaining strength. I am on a split routine lifting five days a week and doing cardio on off days. I am currently talking creatine mono, glutamine, whey protein, and a multivitamin as my budget for supplements is very slim. You should choose me to run this test builder because I of my motivation and love for the bodybuilding/workout lifestyle. My detailed log will not let you down!

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice formula, when is it going to be available for purchase?

Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks good, label looks pretty good too. Good luck to all applicants.
    ON Platinum HydroBuilder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=665855101#post665855101

EST Stack Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130752253

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128583841

Betancourt Big Blend Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=599612123#post599612123

Bench - 245x6
    Squat - 365x4
    Deadlift - 405x6

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This formula gets my stamp of approval.

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good looking promo here guys. Jump on it!

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    Canadians? btw formula looks great
    eh? jk, i will check with doug, but doubtful, sorry.

Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Genetix, might wanna just edit the requirements section. Have you tried other amino acids, and the Core ABC part. Just a heads up...

Product looks great btw!
    done, thanks!

Originally Posted by 1991bmwe30 View Post
    My name is Ryan Thomas and I am a 19 year Health Sciences major at Drake University. I would like to be either a physical therapist or a nutritionist. I have been working out consistantly for 1 year and have been logging my workouts for four months. I am extremely motivated by the results I have got in the past year. One year ago I was a skinny, lean track runner weiging in at 145 lbs. I lifted inconsistantly throughout high school but my muscle building potential was held back by the massive amount of running I did in track. One year later I have gained 45 lbs of lean muscle and am currently at 190 lbs at around 12-13% body fat. I put alot of time and research into my routine and have tuned my diet accordingly. My current goals are running a clean bulk up to 200 lbs. and gaining strength. I am on a split routine lifting five days a week and doing cardio on off days. I am currently talking creatine mono, glutamine, whey protein, and a multivitamin as my budget for supplements is very slim. You should choose me to run this test builder because I of my motivation and love for the bodybuilding/workout lifestyle. My detailed log will not let you down!
    format it so that it is readable and not a jumble of words and i'll check it out.

Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    nice formula, when is it going to be available for purchase?
    pre-sale has already started on a top supplement online store!

Originally Posted by Aerogauge View Post
    Looks good, label looks pretty good too. Good luck to all applicants.
    label is LEGIT!

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    This formula gets my stamp of approval.
    If it can hang with Mr. Cooper then it must be a solid formula

Originally Posted by LIFTthyPAIN View Post
    Good looking promo here guys. Jump on it!
    jump, jump, jump, jump on it

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
    - Must post a detailed log
    - Must not have any medical condition
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log
    - No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company

Application Information:
    Weight: 180
    Training experience: 10+ yrs of sports 1+ of serious lifting
    Current Training Goals: lose bodyfat and gain lean muscle
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 4 days on 3 days rest and 4 days of cardio
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: treadmill intervals or sprints and long distance on hills/downhill
    Current Supplements: whey protein and bcaas
    Supplement History: preworkout, postworkout, fat burners
    Have you used any testosterone boosters before (if so, which ones): nope, never really tried
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: jludwi is my screename and i have done double t sports logs.
    Tell me why I should select YOU? because i am a young male, i moved from ohio to colorado on my own, all my family is in ohio and im on a strict budget so this would help me with my supplements. and i have a strict eating habit that i have clenaed up so this would be a perfect time.

We will select winning apps when a sufficient number ave applied!

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really like this formula. Too bad I'm doing another log Good luck applicants! Core is good people!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1991bmwe30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight: 190 lbs. with 12-13% BF

Training experience: One year lifting w/ routine for

Current Training Goals: Clean bulk up to 200 lbs./Increase Strength

Training Schedule/Protocol: Lifting 5 days a week. 2 on 1 off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Treadmill and Elliptical on off days

Current Supplements: Creatine Mono, Glutamine, Whey Protein, Fish oil, Multi Vitamin

Supplement History: JACK3d, White Flood, Pink Magic, ZMA

Have you used any testosterone boosters before (if so, which ones): Pink Magic

You should select me because I will not let you down. I have a high level of motivation for this sport which is fueled by the results I have got. One year ago I was a skinny, lean high school track runner weighing in at 145 lbs. I lifted inconsistently throughout high school but my muscle building potential was held back by the massive amount of running I did in track. Since track ended I have really gotten into weightlifting. Track ended one year ago and since then I have gained 45 lbs. of lean muscle. I put a lot of time and research into my routine and have tuned my diet accordingly. I am a Health Sciences major at Drake University and have a very slim budget for supplements as I am paying my tuition on my own.

mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sweet and easy promo here guys!

Nice profile too!
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep
    http://infinitelabsstore.com/

♦♦ I Am Juggernaut Challenge ♦♦ Win a Trip to the 2011 Mr. Olympia!!!
    www.iamjuggernaut.com
    http://iamjuggernaut.com/rules.pdf

Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Visit Infinite Labs on ********:
    http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

ROM and MMC are more important than EGO
    400Lb Gorilla

MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000) MovinFe26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i may have to put an app in here, but awaiting for the universal one

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Hmm interested for sure, this would make for one hell of an addition to my training once I get back to the offseason after my show this weekend.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

Ericbrisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Application Information:
    Weight:130
    Training experience: been working out for one year*
    Current Training Goals: get to 145 by November 5th
    Training Schedule/Protocol: Monday chest, Tuesday legs, Wednesday shoulders, Thursday back, Friday arms
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: run 20 mins Monday Wednesday and Friday*
    Current Supplements: miofusion protien
    Supplement History: jack3d, assault, hydrowhey, cellmass, battlefuel
    Have you used any testosterone boosters before (if so, which ones): yes musclepharm battlefuel
    Tell me why I should select YOU? I have been wanting o do a company promotion log but have never got the chance to. Working out is my passion and I have a great nutrition plan.*

Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scott226 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd be down but I doubt us Canadians can
    - Scott

1991 S13 240sx <--- Sold
    2008 Grey Nissan 350z <---- Crashed
    2008 Black Nissan 350z <---- Current Car
    2012 Black Altima <--- Daily Driver

I rep back most of the time.

Current Goal: Bulking to 240

"I DONT WANT YOUR ****ING APPLE" - GodOfGnar

teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teamnewbody has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Application Information:
    Weight:160
    Training experience:I do P90X and Insanity Workouts
    Current Training Goals:Remain lean and build MUscle
    Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):I will be starting a P90x and Insanity hybrid

Weeks 1-3 (Training Block 1)

Day 1 = Back and Biceps (P90X)

Day 2 = Rotation of Plyo X, Insanity Max Interval, and Insanity Max Sports

Day 3 = Chest / Shoulders / Tris (P90X)

Day 4 = Insane Abs (Insanity Deluxe) AND Ab Ripper X

Day 5 = Upper Body Weight Training (Insanity Deluxe)

Day 6 = Rotation of Insanity Max Cardio and Interval X + (from P90X Plus)

Day 7 = Killer Abs (1-on-1’s) AND Cardio Abs

Weeks 5-7 (Training Block 2)

Day 1 = Chest and Back (P90X)

Day 3 = Just Arms (1-on-1′s)

Day 5 = Diamond Delts (1-on-1′s)

Weeks 9-12 (Training Block 3)

Day 1 = 30 – 15 (1-on-1’s)

Day 3 = Shoulders and Arms (P90X)

Day 5 = Upper Body + (P90X Plus)

Day 7 = KKiller Abs (1-on-1’s) AND Cardio Abs

Weeks 4, 8, 13 (Recovery Weeks)

Day 1 = Total Body Plus (P90X Plus)

Day 2 = Abs / Core Plus (P90X Plus)

Day 3 = Cardio Power and Resistance (Insanity)

Day 4 = Core Synergistics (P90X)

Day 5 = Abs / Core Plus (P90X Plus)

Day 6 = Total Body Plus (P90X Plus)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:Look above for schedule.
    Current Supplements:
    Protein= Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold- GNC Wheybolic 60
    Creatine= Muscletech Celltech
    Glutamine= Higher Power Glutamine- GNC Glutamine
    Preworkout and N.O.'s: I like to mix it up with these depending on lift or cardio days.
    Gaspari Superpump max (fb)
    Scivation Quake 10.0
    Muscletech Nanovapor and naNOX9
    Controlled Labs White Blood
    UspLabs Jack3d and BETA TESTING Yok3d
    Nutrex Hemorage-UC
    QNT Hydravol
    Other stuff: Shakeology(Beachbody)
    Optimum Nutrition fitness fiber
    Optimum Nutrition amino 2222
    Optimum Nutrition BCAA
    Twin lab amino fuel
    GNC megaman sport vitamins and Mega Greens
    Recovery= Muscletech Anabolic Halo- MRI Workout and Recovery- ON ZMA
    Supplement History: A lot
    Have you used any testosterone boosters before (if so, which ones): Muscletech Cryotest- USPLabs Pink Magic- USPLabs Prime
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/y...ing-yok3d.html
    Tell me why I should select YOU? Im getting old and need some boost in my test. =)

KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight: 181lb

Training experience: I have stayed physically active for the past 15 years, but had recently (last 3 years) really unlocked the potential to my physique and genetic nuances with better nutrition, correct supplementation and lifting regime.
    As a long-time ectomorphic hard-gainer, I was constantly at battle with my over-active metabolism, but after 30yrs old came around, my body finally slowed down. I used this to my advantage to put much needed mass and muscle - augmented with cleaner eating and ramped up my total protein intake.

Current Training Goals:
    I am on the tail-end of mass/bulking routine - my main objective is have my physique summer-ready with a 10% or lower body fat while maintaining the muscle I've added since January.

I am currently on a 3-month mass-building, muscle confusion split. The reason I have to do this, is because I discovered that my muscles are highly adaptable - so I need to mix it up to continue growth.

The first phase was a 5-day a week body parts workout (ie. Monday Chest and Triceps, Tues. Legs and calves, Weds. Back and Biceps, etc.)

At week 4, I switched to a 4-day split utilizing a hi-lo method, which is detailed below:

Monday: Chest/Back/Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    Barbell incline press: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Cable Crossovers: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Pullups: 3x8-10, , 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Cable Seated Rows: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Barbell Shoulder Press: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets
    Leaning DB Lateral Raise: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Barbell Shrug: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets
    Hanging Leg Raises: 2 x 20
    Oblique Crunches: 2 x 20
    Cardio (treadmill or bicycle): 15-minutes high intensity intervals

Tues: Legs/Calves/Biceps/Triceps

Barbell Squat: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets
    Leg Extensions: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Leg Curls: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Standing Calf Raises: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Seated Calf Raises: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Barbell Curl: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets
    DB Concentration Curl: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Barbell Close-grip bench: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets
    DB 1-arm tricep ext: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.

Thursday: Chest/Back/Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    DB Bench Press: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Chest Dips: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Barbell Bent Over row: 3x8-10, , 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Reverse grip Pull Down: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Smith Machine upright row: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets
    Barbell Front Raise: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    DB Shoulder shrug: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets
    Decline reverse crunch: 2 x 20
    Crunches: 2 x 20

Friday: Legs/Calves/Biceps/Triceps
    Hack Squat: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets
    Leg Press: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Romanian Deadlift: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Seated Calf Raises: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Donkey Calf Riase: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Preacher Curl (Straight bar): 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets
    Incline DB Curl: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    DB Lying Tricep Ext: 3x8-10, 60-secs rest in between sets
    Cable Tricep Pushdown: 3x12-15, 60-secs rest in between sets.
    Cardio (treadmill or bicycle): 15-minutes high intensity interval

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Cardio is done 4-times a week. I hit the treadmill or stationary bike for 15-minutes using a High-Intensity Interval Training method:
    4-minutes warm up
    Minutes 5-11 are broken up with 20-seconds full-speed, maximum effort (treadmill adds a +7 incline) and then 40-seconds normal speed (0 incline).
    4-minutes cool-down.

The cutting phase workout:
    Day 1: Training - Lower Body Emphasis
    Day 2: Circuit Training & Cardio Emphasis
    Day 3: Rest Day
    Day 4: Training - Upper Body Emphasis
    Day 5: Circuit Training & Cardio Emphasis
    Day 6: Training Day - Full-Body Emphasis
    Day 7: Rest Day

Each day will have a cardio workout of some sort - training days will have a 20 minute, moderate cardio exercise variation at the end of each workout.

Circuit days will employ the Nick Tarabay circuit workout (Thanks Bry!), you can see the complete circuit here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJVs7pCBPYc
    After the circuit, 40-minute moderate cardio exercise variation ends the workout.

So each individual day looks like this:

Day 1: (30-60 sec. rest between sets)
    Super Squats: 2 x 15
    Dumbbell/Barbell Lunges: 3 x 8-10
    Dumbbell Step-ups: 3 x 8-10
    Stiff-legged barbell deadlift: 3 x 8-10
    Lying Leg Curls: 3 x 8-10
    Leg Extensions: 3 x 8-10
    Leg Press: 3 x 10-12
    Standing Calf Raises: 3 x 15
    Cardio: 20-minutes moderate stair-master

Day 2: (45 second rest between sets)
    Circuit: Warmup
    Box Jumps 1 x 30 (progressive platform)
    Plank w/ Twist 1 x Failure
    Arc Wheels 1 x Failure (possible substitution exercise - 40% 1RM cable crossover)
    Ab Wheel Circuit 3 Rounds (no rest between rounds)
    Rotary Leg Raise 3 x Failure
    Spartan Flip 3 x Failure
    Spartan Slam (Possible substitution for this exercise - Medicine Ball Slam) 3 x Failure
    Cardio: 40-minutes, Bicycle Machine

Day 3:
    REST

Day 4:
    Pushups 2 x 15
    Upright Barbell Row: 3 x 8-10
    Barbell Bench Press: 3 x 8-10
    Lying Tricep Press: 3 x 8-10
    Barbell Curl: 3 x 8-10
    One-Arm Dumbbell Row: 3 x 8-10
    Straight-Arm Pull-down: 3 x 8-10
    Exercise Ball-Crunch: 3 x 8-10
    Cardio - 20-minutes moderate Treadmill

Day 5: (45 second rest between sets)
    Circuit: Warmup
    Box Jumps 1 x 30 (progressive platform)
    Plank w/ Twist 1 x Failure
    Arc Wheels 1 x Failure (possible substitution exercise - 40% 1RM cable crossover)
    Ab Wheel Circuit 3 Rounds (no rest between rounds)
    Rotary Leg Raise 3 x Failure
    Spartan Flip 3 x Failure
    Spartan Slam (Possible substitution for this exercise - Medicine Ball Slam) 3 x Failure
    Cardio: 40-minutes, Elliptical

Day 6:
    Butt Lift (Bridge) 2 x 15
    Push Press: 3 x 6-8
    Romanian Deadlift: 3 x 6-8
    Bent Over Barbell Row: 3 x 6-8
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 3 x 6-8
    Stiff Leg Good Morning: 3 x 6-8
    Step Back Barbell Lunge: 3 x 6-8

Day 7 - Rest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    See above.

Current Supplements:
    EAS Whey
    Cytogenix Cytocell
    Cytogenix Cytonox
    Pro Performance AMP Endurance Booster

Supplement History:
    AllMax Aminocore
    T-Bomb II
    Top Secret Nutrition N.O. 370
    NOExplode - I didn't care for the overly excitable sensation it gave me - kinda like a panic-attack.
    Muscletech Nano Vapor - I didn't care for the instant soluability of this pill, as soon as you put it in your mouth the pill would begin to disintegrate...give me atleast 10 seconds!
    GNC brand multi-vitamin - seemed to work just fine.
    EFX Kre-Alkalyn - it was hard to tell if this was doing anything, I'm not too hip on pill form creatine.

T-Bomb II

Top Secret N.O. 370 Log: http://tinyurl.com/5r9ww7s
    Cytogenix Stack Log: http://tinyurl.com/6kap95y

The constant education on how my body reacts/responds to my supplements, routine and attitude has been a never ending journey and obsession to finding that perfect mix that will allow my body to hit it's full potential. This season I want to ramp up my mass, so I can begin a cutting phase in the mid-spring for a shirtless summer.

I think I make an excellent candidate because I feel that I fall into a category that sometimes gets over-looked: the hungry, lean hard-gainer that isn't able to throw around the kind of weight the "big-boys" can, but has every bit of tenacity as a 6'5" linebacker. That's me.
    Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far?
    --------------------------------------------
    Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Infinite Labs Massport Log: http://tinyurl.com/3oxms8t
    Top Secret N.O. 370 Log: http://tinyurl.com/5r9ww7s
    Cytogenix Stack Log: http://tinyurl.com/6kap95y

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how you been man?

this looks so solid! i havent used a test booster in a while either .... any deadline for this? I still have about a week left of my current log.

csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

some great apps in here and to add or mention a few things

- sorry, this is not for canadians....
    - testers will be selected sometime next week or when we get enough quality apps (and at this rate it will be quick!)

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stoked to see logs on this stuff

if this works as well as core abc white peach tastes.... !
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    check your PM's when you get a minute.

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    stoked to see logs on this stuff

if this works as well as core abc white peach tastes.... !
    seriously. the peach was to die for. can't wait to get my hands on another tub...it goes too quick!

Originally Posted by Black_Dread View Post
    check your PM's when you get a minute.
    you check your PMs!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    seriously. the peach was to die for. can't wait to get my hands on another tub...it goes too quick!

you check your PMs!
    haha got it and replied! thanks for the clarification man!

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow

Application Information:
    Weight: 182
    Training experience: 12 years
    Current Training Goals: Preparing for bodybuilding competition
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 7 days a week
    One day example:
    Working out: Chest and Back
    -----------------
    Bench Press
    ------------------
    With dumbells, starting with 55 pounds and finishing with 95 pounds dumbells
    6 sets of 15 reps

Incline Bench Press
    ------------------
    With dumbells, starting with 55 pounds and finishing with 95 pounds dumbells
    6 sets of 15 - 10 reps

Incline Dumbell flyes
    ------------------
    With dumbells, starting with 65 pounds and finishing with 95 pounds dumbells
    8 sets of 8 - 2 reps

Machine Rows
    --------------
    Starting with 70% of all the stack and finishing with 100% of it.
    6 sets of 10 - 4 reps.

Reverse Grip Barbell Rows
    -------------------------
    Starting with 135 pounds and finishing with 300 pounds
    6 sets of 8 - 2 reps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Afternoon 15 - 20 min treadmill with inclinitation at max 15.
    Current Supplements: Isolate whey protein and fat burner.
    Supplement History:
    -Whey Protein from many brands
    Twinlab, Weider, Universal Nutrition, Gaspari, LG Science, San nutrition, etc...
    -Amino Acids from different brands : Universal Nutrition, Higher Power, Twinlab, Dymatize, Muscletech.
    Fat burners, different brands: ****, Gaspari, BPI, Nutrabolics, Force Factor, San Nutrition, Animal, Dymatize, etc...

-Mass FX from Anabolic Xtreme
    -Tribulus Terrestris from Twinlab

Roadpigjohn X-Factor + Green Bulge + White Blood Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...oadpigjohn+log

Roadpigjohn ^LEUKIC + Lipo-6^

RoadPigJohn: Cytonox + Cytocell Sponsored log by Cytogenix http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...oadpigjohn+log

RoadPigJohn - COMBAT Banana Cream - MUSCLEPHARM Log!

RoadPigJohn - Rapidcuts Hardcore Offseason log.

RoadPigJohn - Bullnox log

RoadPigJohn - Myotein Banana Flavor log.

RoadPigJohn - Labrada - Humano Growth and Power Carb log

Etc...

You can check my reviews at my bodyspace: Roadpigjohn
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RoadPigJohn/

Because I not only do daily logs but also review the products comparing it with the one I already used in the past. If the product is great I'll give it a 10 if is not so good I'll give it an 8. Other than that, I use the supplements for contest preparation on a very strict diet, so I can notice any small difference in my performance.

Take a look at my contest history, so you can see that I'm very active in competition.

Aug 28, 2010: NPC Treasure Coast Classic in Port St.Lucie - Placing: 3
    Mar 20, 2010: NPC Sunshine Classic 2010 - Placing: 3
    Nov 28, 2009: NPC South Florida Championship - Placing: 3
    Aug 22, 2009: NPC Florida State Championship (National Qualifier) - Placing: 4
    Aug 07, 2009: NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza - Placing: 1
    Jul 25, 2009: NPC Space Coast Classic - Placing: 3
    Jul 11, 2009: NPC NPC Southern State 2009 - Placing: 4
    May 09, 2009: NPC NPC Gold Coast Classic 09 - Placing: 1
    Last edited by RoadPigJohn; 03-23-2011 at 04:56 PM.
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    really good formula, Core always puts out solid, strait forward formulations no hype or nonsense.

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks awesome!!

good luck to all that applies

Domo0066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight: 275
    Training experience: Weight Lifting since 14, from basic weight training to CrossFit
    Current Training Goals: Lose Weight (about 35-40lbs) and increase strength
    Training Schedule/Protocol: Following Kris Gethins 12 week guide at the moment
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 40 mins daily split for 2 20 min sessions
    Current Supplements: H-Drol, Life Support, ON Whey, Animal Cuts, Creatine
    Supplement History: Some test supps have been T-Bomb II, M-Stak, animal stak, etc, always have taken creatine -mono, protein -whey, multi, bcaa, hydroxycut, animal cuts, etc etc (list goes on)
    Have you used any testosterone boosters before (if so, which ones): yes, most used was T-Bomb II
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: Have not kept a log, but would like to start.
    Tell me why I should select YOU? A lot of free time now that i just finished college, not on a test booster, and would be able to log the effects as what I have been taking for the past four weeks, I would be able to judge the effects of this booster.