MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Allmax Razor8 review!

Ok this is going to be my first review so please take it easy. Well im 16 yes iknow teens shouldnt be taking pre workouts but ive been lifting for 7 months and im not one of those retards that just do bench press and bicep curls. Well to the review!

Taste 7/10 its not that good,(triple.berry) it has a bitter after taste. But the more water you use the easier it seems to drink

Pump 7/10 i felt a nice pump but.it was from me busting my ass lol nothing special

Mixing 10/10 dissolves completely nuff said

Energy 9/10 at first ithought id get a sudden rush of energy but what really happen was completely opposite. Its a steady energy with no crash. I guess because the caffeine comes from diffrent ingrediants not just one.

Ingrediants ?/10 im not really an expert on this but it has 1.3 yombine creatine and a whole lot more

Price 10/10 $42 bucks for 80 servings and iworkout three times a week what a deal.

If theres anything imissed please tell me simce this is my first review.

Ifelt like a madman lifting weights hahaha
    Last edited by MetalHead15; 02-10-2012 at 06:46 PM.

GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GibTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Almost finished my first tub of this stuff. Will definitely purchase again.
    Value for your money is off the hook! It took me quite awhile to go through this tub and I work out 5 days a week.

Taste is definitely NOT it's selling point. It has a bitter aftertaste but I've tasted far worse supps.
    Energy is fantastic. I would compare this to the original Superpump formula before they started changing things. Pump is nothing special though.

All in all, I always think of a supplement (like I do many things) "would you recommend this to friends and family?" Yes I would!
    MASS MACHINE bulking and cutting program challenge participant.
    Start Date: Mon Jan 16th
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141326851

Jan 15th - 217.2 lbs @ 17.8%
    Jan 22nd - 215 @ 17.1%
    Jan 29th - 216.9 @ 17.4%

You are born frail and weak, you die frail and weak. What you look like in between is up to you.

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the review guys. Some people seem to love the taste while others are not big on it. The real selling point though is the smooth energy it provides. I actually like to sip on this at work sometimes if I'm feeling tired. Helps with focus and keeping me going. It's also nice, as you've probably noticed, that it's not a proprietary blend, rather each ingredient amount is listed out.
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | ********.com/SwollenPharmD

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the honest review. I found that using a lot of water improved the taste of the berry, although I know some people really love it with a stronger flavor, so whatever floats your boat. While this is heavy on the stim side, it does draw from different sources of caffeine so you get a smooth increase in energy without a crash as opposed to products that hit you hard but then leave you hanging.

It is quite economical and I know that "madman" feeling well. Glad you liked it!
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love how iam not severly tired after im.done working out... I take r8 20 mins before my workout and i do eat... Should i take it on.an empty stomach?? Is 20mins enough for the product to activate ??