Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The run in the middle was a bit of a killer. Did 2km @ 13.5 & the subsequent tris workout was tough.
    Dips: BW*12*1, +5kg*12*1, *10*1, *9*1
    Rope Tricep Ext: 7.5*12*3
    Didn't do the dumbbell ext

Weighed in at 77.7. Diet still squeaky clean!

rameez600 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's ur overall BF % change so far??
    Good stuff, keep on gunning em! Also don't focus too much on ur weight since "excellent bodybuilders" actually increase weight due to muscle volume while still trimming BF%.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is your BF%? Your weight is the same; but you can't lose fat and build muscle, so your weight should be decreasing or increasing depending on caloric intake.
    www.grazethesky.com

CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptHook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BF was 15.2% when checked about 3 weeks ago. Only down slightly which was a shame but I think I look in better shape than the % change would suggest. The aim is 13.5% by the end of this month which I think is do-able. The 10km race is in two weeks & I haven't run properly in a while so going do two runs this week, on Tues and Thurs. I did some deadlifting (60kg) & squatting (70kg) so will cover upper body in the intervening days probably chest tris shoulders tomorrow & back bis legs Thurs.

I'm changing my diet up & workout days will look something as follows:
    Breakfast: 3 egg whites boiled, 1 50g protein shake w water, 3 fish oil tablets
    Lunch: Wrap with chicken cheese & veg/dinner from night before, 3 fish oil tablets
    1-2 coffees daily w milk & sugar
    Post-Workout 50g protein shake w water
    Dinner: Chicken/fish/steak w veg, 2 fish oil tablets

Great workout yesterday, have a 9-10km run this evening that I'm not looking forward to.

Diet yesterday: 2 50g P shakes, 3 egg whites, 1 chicken fillet wrapped in bacon w potatoes & veg, 1 salmon w veg, 4 rice cakes w chocolate (84 kCals total each), 1 bowl of cereal (~300 kCals). Took in the extra calories as had an extensive workout.

Diet today: 2 50g P shakes, 2 slices toast w peanut butter & jam, 1 chicken wrap w veg & cheese, 1 steak w veg

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So how has your body composition changed lately?
    www.grazethesky.com

I think I've definitely gained muscle, or else my shoulder & arms just look more defined. Chest is definitely bigger too with more defined pecs. Stomach hasn't changed much, less fat for sure but only a loss I'd notice really.

Only managed about a 3-4km run yesterday so today will do a back/bis session with a bit of shoulder work because I didn't get it all done on Mon. Will run 5km after at a pace of 13km hopefully not dipping below 12.7 once.

Goals by end of April were:
    10km in 52:00 Completed (Ran 10km in 49 mins today)
    5km in 22:45 mins Completed last week
    Bench Press: 80kg x 5 x 3 Won't make this, can manage around 70-72.5 x 5 x 3
    Squat: 90kg x 5 x 3 Think I was doing 80*8*4 at my last legs session so will get this completed tomorrow.
    Deadlift: 80kg x 5 x 3 Again, should be able to complete this tomorrow.
    Weight: 76kg
    Body Fat: 13.5%

Haven't checked my weight or BF in about 2 weeks but I reckon it's still about 78kg. I will update this in more depth tomorrow. All round I have to be happy with meeting the majority of the goals. Back tomorrow with a review & goals for May.

Will be in the gym later to attempt the squatting & deadlifting goals & to weigh in. Here's hoping I'm successful on the 3 fronts. Based on today I can make goals for end of May for the two lifts & desired weight. I am going to continue to run 10kms probably once a week, with the desired time for the end of May 45:30. I think for the bench press I will be aim for 77.5kg*5*3.

I'm out of protein so need to order more today. I'm looking at starting creatine & have read some of the threads on here relating to it. Anyone have any recommendations on what brand to go for & recommendations for the protein too would be helpful. I've heard ON is the best.

StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CaptHook View Post
    Will be in the gym later to attempt the squatting & deadlifting goals & to weigh in. Here's hoping I'm successful on the 3 fronts. Based on today I can make goals for end of May for the two lifts & desired weight. I am going to continue to run 10kms probably once a week, with the desired time for the end of May 45:30. I think for the bench press I will be aim for 77.5kg*5*3.

I'm out of protein so need to order more today. I'm looking at starting creatine & have read some of the threads on here relating to it. Anyone have any recommendations on what brand to go for & recommendations for the protein too would be helpful. I've heard ON is the best.
    No. Don't go for ON.

But really, it's up to you. Protein is protein. If you're looking for ultimate taste, it's Protean by iForce or Trutein by Trunutritions.

****, had bought it already ha. Just got ON Gold Std Whey. No creatine as of yet.

10km in 52:00 Completed (Ran 10km in 49 mins)
    5km in 22:45 mins Completed last week
    Bench Press: 80kg x 5 x 3 Didn't make this, can manage around 70-72.5 x 5 x 3
    Squat: 90kg x 5 x 3 Completed today. Tough enough, had built up to it steadily so happy I got through it.
    Deadlift: 80kg x 5 x 3 Completed today. Actually did 90kg*5*3 so happy with that.
    Weight: 76kg Fail. 78kg.
    Body Fat: 13.5% Fail. Didn't get it checked but no difference, still ~15%.

So while the strength gains are satisfactory the important matter of fat loss was negated. This month is going to be all about fat loss. Every day I'm cutting properly from here on in. Going to increase my HIIT too so won't aim too high on weight improvements.

Targets:
    Weight: ~74kg
    Body fat: 12%
    10km: 45:30
    5km: 21:30
    Be able to swim 20 lengths front crawl consecutively
    Bench press: 75*5*3, 67.5*8*3
    Squat: 110*5*3, 90*8*3
    Deadlift: 110*5*3, 90*8*3

How does that look?

Chest/tris earlier today & continuing the calorie deficit. Back/bis/shoulders/HIIT tomorrow, will attempt 100kg in the deadlift I reckon.

Got the 100 on deadlift 5 * 3, last set was tough though. 78kg on the button last two days so hopefully see that down a decent bit in next week.

twistandshout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's wrong with ON?

Chest/tris earlier today & continuing the calorie deficit. Back/bis/shoulders/HIIT tomorrow, will attempt 100kg in the deadlift I reckon.
    So you haven't lost any weight since the start?
    www.grazethesky.com

Ya it's pretty sickening but I'm a lot more determined now for the last 4 weeks - the truth is I was rarely on much of a deficit, usually eating around maintenance & just not realising it I think. I've dropped aroud 5/600 kcals daily now so will hopefully see results. Will update weight weekly, 78.00 today.

Last two days have been in and around 1600 kCals.

Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boris2k12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a bit disapointed that nobody else pointed out how bad your diet actually is

You're eating chicken 2x a day WITH CHEESE AND BREAD? (with bread included that alone is about 1.2k calories a day

You do not need 100g of protein a day unless you weigh 100kg....

1-2 coffees a day is ****ing you up as well

My advice:
    Count your callories properely
    Do more cardio (5-7 days of 20-30 minute sessions)
    All your protien instake should be to maintain muscle not gain it if your primary goal is to lose fat % lol...

I admit I wasn't cutting properly - there's no doubt about that. I have been on a proper cut for the past 8 days with 2 of those days actually having a calorie surplus, and I've dropped 2 kg.

I'm not sure on the facts but I think you're wrong regarding protein, nearly everything I have read suggests protein being the crux of the diet/calories & filling the rest up with fats & carbs if needed. Also, the avg chicken breast I eat is 220kcals & usually have 1.5/2 of these, bread is 90 kcals a slice (again usually 2 a day but not recently on the cut). Black coffee is ~40kcals & 110 with milk & sugar.

I've been on around 1600 kcals 6 of the past 8 days & marginally over maintenance the other 2 days. Will not be weighing in again for another week & aiming for 75kg then. I am super busy atm but when I get time in the near future I will go into detail about why this was a failure for a few months. For now, onwards & upwards!

Originally Posted by Boris2k12 View Post
    I'm a bit disapointed that nobody else pointed out how bad your diet actually is

You're eating chicken 2x a day WITH CHEESE AND BREAD? (with bread included that alone is about 1.2k calories a day

My advice:
    All your protien instake should be to maintain muscle not gain it if your primary goal is to lose fat % lol...

73.2kg as of today with 12.2% BF - it's been a good month!

71kg, 10.7% BF

StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pictures!!!!

Originally Posted by Boris2k12 View Post

My advice:
    Wrong. Coffee is fine..has hardly any calories. Chicken 2x a day is perfect; at 125g/4oz with 25g protein you can't go wrong. Bread only has 90cals per slice so that's wrong also.

You don't need to do more cardio to burn fat..just lower intake; if you stall, refeed, reset, go at it again.
    www.grazethesky.com

Georiard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW i am on almost exactly the same goal...i started at over 20% body fat with five months to get to 10% on a bet!!! I am currently at 14% approx ONE month in to the bet!!! I know my diet is awful, high protein mostly but i have cut around 6% body fat in a month and even though i consider it beginners luck, i shall do my absolute best to hit 10% and stay there. Your story gives me hope that its achieveable :-)

jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmitchell79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually smoke a joint after dinner to unwind. This results in a snack which is usually a bowl of cereal.
    I stopped reading after this. Lmao

Originally Posted by jmitchell79 View Post
    I stopped reading after this. Lmao
    lol

how is he doin anyways?
    www.grazethesky.com

sanriose9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey buddy. you want to loss weight fast

here the video with a nutrition meal. it's work.

just visit my blog here :

hxxp://adf[dot]ly/CkyGY

i hope this work for you. thanks