Closed Thread
Page 93 of 281 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 8424
    douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    2 on top and 1 on side is good. Look at pics of john cena's hair, something like that. Go to a good barber just on the off chance you mess it up you don't want to look dumb. And having short hair like that with a fitted hat is more presentable anyway. If you dont like the way it looks you're hair will grow back to what you have in 6 weeks for sure. Thats all my opinion anyway, it's worth a shot, what do you have to lose

here is a pic, you reckon i could pull a buzz
    Attached Images

Money makes men act funny angryguywalking's Avatar
    angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone that's more knowledgable than me can tell me what kind of hair loss this is? Hairline recession? It sucks because it's mostly from the top front that I shed :/

How it normally looks (not gonna be able to hide it at all much longer):

Pulled back:

⁢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by douglasmich View Post
    here is a pic, you reckon i could pull a buzz
    lol idk what a pic in a hat is supposed to mean to me, but I don't see why you couldn't.

Originally Posted by angryguywalking View Post
    Anyone that's more knowledgable than me can tell me what kind of hair loss this is? Hairline recession? It sucks because it's mostly from the top front that I shed :/

How it normally looks (not gonna be able to hide it at all much longer):

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lZmu2.png[/MG]

Pulled back:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0m18D.png[/MG]

enjoy your stay at a NW 2.

Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, I thought I was bad at have an addiction on my picking my scalp scabs. This dude takes pictures of it...

GA

douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)
    this hairloss is starting to piss me off, have ordered a hair concealer. I have blonde hair on top and darker hair on the sides so i ordered blonde

this sucks, considering fin

......................... samsumon's Avatar
    samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000)
    link me to the cheapest foam for reps..trying to order it right meoowwwwwww.
    !@!@!@!@!!@!

Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by samsumon View Post
    link me to the cheapest foam for reps..trying to order it right meoowwwwwww.
    Walmart brand. Just get it at the store.

d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500)
    brahs

why the fuk don't we all just save up for a hair transplant?!

it'll cost 10,000$ if youre completely bald and you'll have more than enough hair on your heads. i'm srsly just gonna start saving money now...

Originally Posted by d0wnfall View Post
    brahs

why the fuk don't we all just save up for a hair transplant?!

it'll cost 10,000$ if youre completely bald and you'll have more than enough hair on your heads. i'm srsly just gonna start saving money now...

Are you serious 10k for completely bald? I heard it was more like 30k and 10k to restore a hairline . I would only be able to get a transplant if I was completely bald (diffuser )

I have 3k atm and I could save more but I need to buy a car on go to Bali haha

d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500) d0wnfall is not very helpful. (-500)
    Are you serious 10k for completely bald? I heard it was more like 30k and 10k to restore a hairline . I would only be able to get a transplant if I was completely bald (diffuser )

I have 3k atm and I could save more but I need to buy a car on go to Bali haha
    nah man pretty sure it isn't that much...plus you are no where near bald. if you have noticeable hairloss and massive receding hairline but still got some hair up there, there's no way 10k wouldn't give you a nice head of hair. then you never have to worry about that hair falling out ever again

brb starting to save up now.

kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some solid info on shedding.

Shedding:
    Written by Dr. Kevin McElwee & HLT

No doubt if you're a hair loss sufferer, you've had to deal with the most unpleasant part of it: Shedding. Find out why it happens, what it *really* is, how long it will last, and what you can do about it...

Whether it happened before, during, or after you started treatment can play a big role in how devastating a shed is for you, but no matter what, one thing is always for certain... its no fun. Shedding is one of the biggest complaints and the level of concern heightens when its seen *after* starting a treatment like Propecia or Rogaine.

Shedding is Normal

Believe it or not, shedding after starting a treatment is fairly common. In fact, more often than not, our users report increased loss a few weeks to a few months after starting Propecia or Rogaine (or both!). But what a shock it can be to those who don't expect it. They finally take that dive into the daily commitment of fighting their hair loss. They're finally ready to do something about it, and as hopeless as things may seem, they put all their trust in the clinical data. They have a few weeks of feeling a little better about things, hoping for the best, knowing they're doing all they can ... and then something goes wrong. They actually start to *lose* hair. At least that's how it looks. Instead of going forward, they're going backwards. The more level headed shedders decide to wait it out a few days, only to see it continue... and continue... and continue. The rest panic, or just throw in the towel entirely. They decide they are not "responders" to the treatment, that the treatment doesn't work, or quite simply that God has forsaken them. Fortunately, they're wrong on all three counts...

What exactly is Shedding?

In all cases, treatments or no treatments, shedding is not actually "losing hair". This is one of the most common misconceptions in the world of hair loss. Shedding is in fact just the transition of follicles from growth phase to resting phase. They don't fall out and die, never to return. They in fact "go to sleep", to return several months later. Hair follicles work in cycles as part of their normal processes. Even the person not losing his or her hair goes through the same cycles. The hair will grow for awhile, and it will rest for awhile. In the case of someone *not* using any treatments, but experiencing Androgenetic Alopecia (Male or Female pattern baldness), shedding is typically the continued cyclical process, combined with miniaturization. What does this mean? It means each time those hairs go dormant and come back, they come back weaker, thinner, and less pigmented, ultimately resulting in the perception of less hair and more scalp skin showing. There are theories out there as to why hair seems to go "all at once" for those losing hair, but they are still just theories. The most common one is the theory that those with androgenetic alopecia see more of a synchronization of dormancy. Meaning - more hairs go dormant at the same time, ejecting the existing hair and shutting down temporarily. Either way, the moral of the story is the same: Shedding is not losing hair. Its dormancy. And it is up to you as to whether those hairs cycle back in thicker and stronger, or thinner and weaker. That's where using a DHT inhibiting, or growth stimulating treatment comes into play.

Shedding *because* of my Treatment?!?

Its possible, and as mentioned above, rather common. Surprised? Its actually the most common reason why people think hair loss treatments don't work! If you start a new treatment like Rogaine or Propecia, you probably will shed, but the amount of hair shed varies from person to person. It has long been suspected that there is an increase in shedding in the first 3 months or so. Recently, some studies using a digital phototrichogram (Trichoscan, Marburg, Germany) proved that there was indeed a quantifiable increase in shedding and a corresponding loss of hair density in the first 3 months of minoxidil use. However, by the 6 month stage the subjects were shown to have regrown the lost hair and had increased hair density compared to that recorded at the start of treatment. By 12 months after starting minoxidil use their hair density was much improved and the diameter of the hair fibers was thicker than at the start of treatment and as compared to controls who did not receive treatment. This small study proves what has long been suspected and frequently discussed on hair loss forums, that there is an initial shed phase when first starting minoxidil use.

How long will it last?

Shedding is temporary. If the individual continues their treatment consistently, despite the seeming despair and loss of hope, shedding will end and the lost hair should be replaced.

Why does it happen?

Although we do not know exactly why the shedding occurs, the most likely explanation is due to how the hair follicle "organ" operates. Hair follicles are relatively inflexible in their anagen, "hair producing" state. In response to additional stimuli the growing hairs may be able to increase their growth rate or increase the diameter of the hair fiber produced a little, but it is not possible for a hair follicle to undergo big changes in size while producing hair fiber. What ends up happening, is that when that follicle gets hit with a growth stimulant like Minoxidil, it is given a very strong signal to change size (expand) and increase activity. The rule of the follicle is that it must then stop, and start over. The existing hair is ejected, the follicle goes into dormancy, and begins to restructure its processes to produce a thicker, stronger hair that can produce a bigger (thicker) hair fiber.

Shedding is a sign that the Treatment is Working

Howso??? When Rogaine is applied to stimulate hair follicles, the follicles must regress, shed the old fiber, rearrange themselves into a bigger hair follicle, and start making a new, improved fiber. This would inevitably lead to a temporary shed phase. You're seeing your hairs respond. Its unfortunate that the first sign of new hair growth is seeming hair LOSS, but that's the way it works, quite often.

There is a belief among some dermatologists that an initial shed phase when first starting to use a treatment for hair loss is inevitable regardless of the treatment used. Because of the hair follicle's inflexibility in changing the nature of hair growth mid stream, for any drug to promote hair growth it must involve hair follicles entering telogen to rearrange themselves into a larger follicle under the influence of the drug. However, certainly, the shed phase with minoxidil use can be very apparent in some people.

But "BOB" on xxxx.com told me that the shedding will NEVER STOP!

There are a few who claim that using treatments like Propecia and Minoxidil can cause a persistent shedding that lasts longer than the first three months. While there is no hard research evidence to support these claims, it is always possible that an individual may have an adverse reaction to a drug. We are each unique because of our different genetic make up and the different environments in which we live. This means that there are somewhat different responses to the same drug when used by different people. It is almost inevitable that a very few people will have a bad reaction to a drug. It may be that for a few minoxidil does more harm than good and follicle growth cycles are adversely affected. If this is the case, stopping use of the drug should allow the body to recover. However, it is most likely that many of the claims for persistent shedding actually come from those who are experiencing the expected shedding in the first 3 months, have not been consistent with their dosages, or have been continually adding or taking away from their treatment regimen.

But *I* think I have Telogen Effluvium!

Many hair loss sufferers with traditional male or female pattern baldness want to believe they have Telogen Effluvium (TE), because it provides a glimmer of hope that the whole ordeal is just temporary. Unfortunately, TE by definition is a condition that occurs in response to serious traumatic shock to the system as a whole. It is not a something that will happen without any abnormalities going on in your life. Things like sudden shock, chronic debilitating stress, extreme malnutrition, certain medications, and chronic serious illness are the most common causes. There is no way to know for sure how long shedding will last with telogen effluvium. Increased shedding occurs in response to a trigger factor. If exposure to the trigger is brief and there are no other contributing factors then the shedding may last for around 3 months and then recover so that 6 months later the hair is pretty much back to normal. However, if the trigger factor hangs around, like chronic stress or illness, then the shedding may persist. The hair follicles can get into a habit of short, truncated growth cycles, producing short hair that falls out after a few months. This results in a high shed rate ??“ although the hair loss on the scalp need not progress much.

In Conclusion - Don't Count Hairs

In terms of understanding hair loss, the nature of shed hair and the rate of shedding is not very important, although it may be disturbing to see. Shedding is natural, everyone sheds hair daily whether affected by hair loss or not. You can shed up to 100 scalp hairs a day without having any scalp hair loss. A few people may shed more than this but still not develop baldness. To understand the development of hair loss the main factor to consider is the rate of hair growth and replacement, not so much the rate of shedding. Some people have a high rate of shedding but also a high rate of hair growth. The result is no net loss of hair on the scalp. Some people have a low rate of hair shedding and a low hair regrowth rate. The result is similarly no alopecia development. The problem comes when someone sheds hair at a faster rate than it is replaced. This is the scenario where baldness develops. You can have a normal or even a low shed rate and still develop baldness. If the hair is being shed faster than it regrows then alopecia will develop. So the amount hair shed each day/week/month is a poor diagnostic indicator of hair loss. To define alopecia you must look at what is left on the scalp. That is where it counts.

Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been using rogaine foam for 3 months now once a day. I've noticed a slight discolouration under my eyes. I used to put it on at night and then leave it on for like 15+ hours before removing it. Has anyone else noticed slight discolouration? Right now i'm putting it on in the morning and leaving it on for around 10 hours before removing it by night time. still only once a day application.

fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) fruktsoda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Been using rogaine foam for 3 months now once a day. I've noticed a slight discolouration under my eyes. I used to put it on at night and then leave it on for like 15+ hours before removing it. Has anyone else noticed slight discolouration? Right now i'm putting it on in the morning and leaving it on for around 10 hours before removing it by night time. still only once a day application.
    coon eyes errrrr day

not a big deal for me

Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fuaaark I think I'm getting pimples on my forehead/below eyes from using ketoconazole shampoo (Regenepure DR). Redness under eyes and pimples popping up after showering...

Any brahs know this feel? Is this even possible from using a shampoo?

Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Respek View Post
    Fuaaark I think I'm getting pimples on my forehead/below eyes from using ketoconazole shampoo (Regenepure DR). Redness under eyes and pimples popping up after showering...

keto is anti acne.

Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    keto is anti acne.
    Aware brah, that's why it doesn't make any sense...

Could be something else causing it, but I'm fairly certain that after each use of keto I've seen under eye redness and some pimples popping up

Aware brah, that's why it doesn't make any sense...

Could be something else causing it, but I'm fairly certain that after each use of keto I've seen under eye redness and some pimples popping up
    there's alot of other ingredients in regenepure , chances are not the keto. Maybe you do have an allergic reaction, no clue. Try nizoral and see if that happens.

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you stop using rogain do you lose your hair again?
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

Originally Posted by Fit1NYC View Post
    If you stop using rogain do you lose your hair again?
    Yes, your hair will return to the same state you would have as if you had never used minox.

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)

Regenepure might have other chemicals causing that, but Keto is supposed to help work against acne, and usually when you use any new acne medication or treatment it will cause you to break out and bring the zits to the surface and after continued use it will go away, well that's what I know Retin A does, you break out bad for the first couple of weeks and it goes away.

HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My buddy Frank's video on hair loss.

Youtube: HanhChampion
    Blog: blogspot.hanhchampion.com
    FB: ********.com/hanhchampionz

Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Confusedmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    op how is the needle roller working for you?

Originally Posted by d0wnfall View Post
    nah man pretty sure it isn't that much...plus you are no where near bald. if you have noticeable hairloss and massive receding hairline but still got some hair up there, there's no way 10k wouldn't give you a nice head of hair. then you never have to worry about that hair falling out ever again

brb starting to save up now.

They tell you to use propecia for a year first.. than if your fuked they transplant and put you on propecia to retain the rest of your hair so it doesnt fall out and you have a transplanted hairline left LOL

im a diffuser so if i was to have a transplant i would need to be compeltely bald.. or else shock loss would occur

i get a few scalp pimples now and then.. from nizoral. just recieved my regenpure, hopefully its cooling and thickening

so nervous. buzzing hair in 2 weeks . Should i go a 1" or no guard? im really worried about the moles that they will look really ugly :/

so nervous. buzzing hair in 2 weeks . Should i go a 1" or no guard? im really worried about the moles that they will look really ugly :/
    try a 2 first just to see how it looks, if its too long then do a 1.

nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rogaine thickens up the hair correct? I have no bald spots but my hair is generally thin on the top. My dad was bald before 25 lol

I also cant use S5 cream anymore or anything that targets the 5ar receptor. Anything else I should add to rogaine, or just use for now and maybe look into transplant later

try a 2 first just to see how it looks, if its too long then do a 1.
    alright. just washed with regenpure. Its pretty nice

here are some actual pictures of my head lol. Do i have any chance of looking good? will rep
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by nattyamg View Post
    Rogaine thickens up the hair correct? I have no bald spots but my hair is generally thin on the top. My dad was bald before 25 lol

I also cant use S5 cream anymore or anything that targets the 5ar receptor. Anything else I should add to rogaine, or just use for now and maybe look into transplant later
    similar hairloss to mine, upload pics brah. i have been on minoxidil ( rogaine) for 6 months now and cant really say much, hoping for regrowth now that i added spiro

nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nattyamg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    similar hairloss to mine, upload pics brah. i have been on minoxidil ( rogaine) for 6 months now and cant really say much, hoping for regrowth now that i added spiro
    http://s13.postimage.org/s72u9vurb/6...43606456_o.jpg

far left

Id say the bright lighting and the fact that my hair is covered in sweat from partying almost 10 hours makes it look much worse in this pic though. been happening gradually for 2 yrs now around

I can get other pics but too tired to dig them up. Hairline has been the same for a while, but getting thinner

Closed Thread