Closed Thread
Page 43 of 281 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 8424
    Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000) Juicy- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has anyone personally used TB-500 aka thymosin beta 4? Its hard to sift through some of the nonsense, but it seems promising.
    ***Georgia crew***

ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Juicy- View Post
    Has anyone personally used TB-500 aka thymosin beta 4? Its hard to sift through some of the nonsense, but it seems promising.
    looks like a good growth stim but doesnt do anything for dht blocking, and its appearnetly extremely expensive

Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Juicy- View Post
    Originally Posted by ghrp300 View Post
    looks like a good growth stim but doesnt do anything for dht blocking, and its appearnetly extremely expensive
    grey area peptide talk isn't allowed on the misc bros
    gotta keep this thread alive

SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirMoLester will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HairlessScat View Post
    out of curiosity do you happen to sleep on one side of your face?
    Nope. I asked my doctor today if he can give me something to stop my hair thinning but hes like "we will have to wait till you grow your hair to see if your thinning because your too young to be losing hair (20)"...da fuq? like if I have a full head of hair its easier to see if im losing hair. delusional doctor is delusional

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SirMoLester View Post
    Nope. I asked my doctor today if he can give me something to stop my hair thinning but hes like "we will have to wait till you grow your hair to see if your thinning because your too young to be losing hair (20)"...da fuq? like if I have a full head of hair its easier to see if im losing hair. delusional doctor is delusional
    my left side has receeded much more then my right. Nothing you can do, just start your hair routine now before it gets worse.

HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SirMoLester View Post
    **** that check pm

HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10) HairlessScat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is it possible to get hair loss from taking too much biotin?

can i get hairloss from using too much s5 cream

could i be experiencing hair loss from taking propecia a few months back for a few months?

is it possible to continue to get shedding from minoxidil after a few months?

Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey hair loss bros.

If you use Nizoral 1% and like to buy it at your local store, now is the time to stock up. The word is that it's going to become one of those online only type of items pretty soon, if it hasn't already in your area. It has in mine. I can confirm that it is not and hasn't been on the shelves in any store within like a 50 mile radius of me for quite a few months, but the online purchase is available at almost all stores. I've been reading that it's still on the shelves in some places but I wouldn't expect that to last much longer. It's going to be turning into a behind the pharma counter and online order to ship to store location item, apparently.

lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey brahs, i've been using the minidoxil treatment by itself for a while. Now i'm only seeing Ketoconazole 2%W/W treatments, and 1% Ketoconazole nizarol shampoos on amazon, should I just get the 2% solution? or buy from a different site that has 5%?

And I swear from the ages of 19-23 I had a thick ass head of hair once when I went to get a hair cut at the age of 20, the stylist asked me if she could to use a different type of scissors, (don't remember what they were like) because she said my hair was really thick!

hair loss isn't too bad yet:

edit: My mom has that thick horse hair, but my dad looks like Dr. Phil!
    Last edited by lakerzfan07; 08-10-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blacklabel3 View Post
    Hey hair loss bros.

If you use Nizoral 1% and like to buy it at your local store, now is the time to stock up. The word is that it's going to become one of those online only type of items pretty soon, if it hasn't already in your area. It has in mine. I can confirm that it is not and hasn't been on the shelves in any store within like a 50 mile radius of me for quite a few months, but the online purchase is available at almost all stores. I've been reading that it's still on the shelves in some places but I wouldn't expect that to last much longer. It's going to be turning into a behind the pharma counter and online order to ship to store location item, apparently.
    damn, I checked 3 CVS's earlier in the week and all were out. I was wondering WTF happened, figured it was just a shortage like what happened last fall. Whatever, If im ordering online might as well pay a few bucks more and get regenepure DR which is free shipping too.

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was taking propecia/proscar cut into 4 pieces for a year and it made my libido low, and I had brain fog and forgetfullness, depression and insomina. The stuff worked though it helped stop my shedding, it didn't grow any hair in the front of my head but it filled in the crown.

I stopped taking it because of the sides, and been off for about 5 months, my hair has started shedding again and I am trying to use natural supps but they dont seem to work at all.

I read a couple articles this week on LA times and other reputable news sites that even after stopping Propecia you will have permanent
    side effects that will NEVER go away, even years later you will still be impotent or have low libido even if you stop using it, and you will suffer from long term depression, brain fog, and suicidal thoughts and feminization of the body.

Study: Hair Loss Drug Propecia Could Cause Suicidal Thoughts

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s2723342.shtml

LA times article on propecia and long term depression
    http://www.latimes.com/news/science/...,3004330.story

Originally Posted by firstandgoal View Post
    I was taking propecia/proscar cut into 4 pieces for a year and it made my libido low, and I had brain fog and forgetfullness, depression and insomina. The stuff worked though it helped stop my shedding, it didn't grow any hair in the front of my head but it filled in the crown.

I stopped taking it because of the sides, and been off for about 5 months, my hair has started shedding again and I am trying to use natural supps but they dont seem to work at all.

I read a couple articles this week on LA times and other reputable news sites that even after stopping Propecia you will have permanent
    side effects that will NEVER go away, even years later you will still be impotent or have low libido even if you stop using it, and you will suffer from long term depression, brain fog, and suicidal thoughts and feminization of the body.

Study: Hair Loss Drug Propecia Could Cause Suicidal Thoughts

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s2723342.shtml

LA times article on propecia and long term depression
    http://www.latimes.com/news/science/...,3004330.story
    libido and depression are such tough issues to pinpoint. I can give you a sugar pill and tell you that it might cause libido issues or depression, and with them in the back of your mind you'll probably end up getting them. Plenty of people in this thread have had zero issues. Secondly, it doesn't make sense that these sides would be permanent. Libido and depression are such mental issues that you can vary well become symptomatic of them with zero physiological issues. And if you do get permanent depression or libido issues, it's nothing a little hormonal supplementing (Test or proviron) can fix up. Most people with hair issues turning to propecia probably have self confidence or image issues to deal with in the first place (and probably have lower libidos and depression in general). Just some thoughts.

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    libido and depression are such tough issues to pinpoint. I can give you a sugar pill and tell you that it might cause libido issues or depression, and with them in the back of your mind you'll probably end up getting them. Plenty of people in this thread have had zero issues. Secondly, it doesn't make sense that these sides would be permanent. Libido and depression are such mental issues that you can vary well become symptomatic of them with zero physiological issues. And if you do get permanent depression or libido issues, it's nothing a little hormonal supplementing (Test or proviron) can fix up. Most people with hair issues turning to propecia probably have self confidence or image issues to deal with in the first place (and probably have lower libidos and depression in general). Just some thoughts.
    Good points man, repped you for this reply.

I took the proscar without even knowing about the side effects to be honest, so I don't think it was in my head, just learned about the sides recently than hoped off the stuff because I was actually having the sides. I don't have any history of depression either, was actually happy seeing results while on it, but later on got depressed and couldn't sleep at night, the worse is the brain fog having hard time remembering things from time to time.

Good points man, repped you for this reply.

I took the proscar without even knowing about the side effects to be honest, so I don't think it was in my head, just learned about the sides recently than hoped off the stuff because I was actually having the sides. I don't have any history of depression either, was actually happy seeing results while on it, but later on got depressed and couldn't sleep at night, the worse is the brain fog having hard time remembering things from time to time.
    thats true. Perhaps 1.25mg of fina was a bit too much though. I read that half a gram stops nearly as much DHT as the full gram does. Perhaps a lower dose or every other day protocol could have been better.

how old are you BTW?

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats true. Perhaps 1.25mg of fina was a bit too much though. I read that half a gram stops nearly as much DHT as the full gram does. Perhaps a lower dose or every other day protocol could have been better.

how old are you BTW?
    I played around with fin doesages for months, till i cut it and started getting morning wood again, felt more alive, no brain fog.

more hair is nothing without sexual drive
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oztralian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lakerzfan07 View Post

edit: My mom has that thick horse hair, but my dad looks like Dr. Phil!
    same here
    i thought hair loss came from mom side and was happy since all my mom side is good

but my hairline started receding a bit

Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    I played around with fin doesages for months, till i cut it and started getting morning wood again, felt more alive, no brain fog.

more hair is nothing without sexual drive
    what has been working good for you and what worked worst (relating to sides not results) ?

how old are you BTW?
    I'm 27

I think the 1.25 is a bit much as well plus they were not really cut all even its hard to cut them in 4. I started taking them every other day like take one pill than skip a day take it the next day. The problem is I've been off for a while and still have sides like brain fog, low libido, and depression insomina. I don't think I have low test because I am very competitive when playing pick up basketball and can workout like a mad man.

I wanted to get propecia but that stuff is super expensive. The other downside is the proscar or finasteride is highly absorble through skin so if a pregnant girl touches it it will cause birth defects.

I also heard cutting propecia in half and taking just half the 1mg a day is just as good.

I am still deciding whether I just just opt in and get the propecia and cut it in half, right now its a bit scary because of all the negative news coming out about propecia and what I experienced and still experience now.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So... in case anyone was unaware, they have generic minoxidil foam out now. It's about 20 bucks cheaper than rogaine foam, and infinitely more easy to apply than the liquid IMO.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    So... in case anyone was unaware, they have generic minoxidil foam out now. It's about 20 bucks cheaper than rogaine foam, and infinitely more easy to apply than the liquid IMO.
    Minox seems like a hassle

Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Minox seems like a hassle
    The foam cuts it down a lot. I hated using it as a liquid. Foam applies easier, dries faster, doesn't junk or run as much. If you have 60 seconds to split between 2 applications per day, it's worth it.
    Lifts:

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

costco seems to have the best deal out of everywhere too. 6 month supply in the high mid 40s. Infinitely better then the liquid.

The foam cuts it down a lot. I hated using it as a liquid. Foam applies easier, dries faster, doesn't junk or run as much. If you have 60 seconds to split between 2 applications per day, it's worth it.
    What are the sides? also can you wear pomade on the stuff? What happens if you take showere twice a day. how does it work you cant wash it out right?

What are the sides? also can you wear pomade on the stuff? What happens if you take showere twice a day. how does it work you cant wash it out right?
    There are possible sides, like dark circles under the eyes or rough skin texture, but these are veeeeeeeeeeery rare.. like, even rarer than the claimed rare side effects of finasteride. Rare, rare, rare.

You can wear pomade..

If you shower twice a day, then wait a bit after you shower and apply it. I can apply it and walk straight out of the house. It dries very quickly, and isn't as greasy and runny as liquid minox.

You could theoretically leave it in for a couple of hours and then wash it out, but there wouldn't really be a point. By then it would be dry and you probably wouldn't even notice any troublesome residue.

Anyway, just get the foam, trust me. The liquid was a huge pain, the most trouble the foam gives me is applying the correct amount of pressure to the easy squirt nozzle to give me an optimal amount to spread around.
    Lifts:

There are possible sides, like dark circles under the eyes or rough skin texture, but these are veeeeeeeeeeery rare.. like, even rarer than the claimed rare side effects of finasteride. Rare, rare, rare.

You can wear pomade..

If you shower twice a day, then wait a bit after you shower and apply it. I can apply it and walk straight out of the house. It dries very quickly, and isn't as greasy and runny as liquid minox.

You could theoretically leave it in for a couple of hours and then wash it out, but there wouldn't really be a point. By then it would be dry and you probably wouldn't even notice any troublesome residue.

Anyway, just get the foam, trust me. The liquid was a huge pain, the most trouble the foam gives me is applying the correct amount of pressure to the easy squirt nozzle to give me an optimal amount to spread around.
    How long does it take before you see results? I heard you shed a lot first and than it grows back, and takes like 5 to 6 months to see any regrowth.

Does is have that white residue? so if you take this for 10 years your hair will remain?

I heard its good for frontal thinning, Propecia doesn't help the front for some reason only the back.

Does is have that white residue? so if you take this for 10 years your hair will remain?

I heard its good for frontal thinning, Propecia doesn't help the front for some reason only the back.
    Any of the meds can help frontal thinning, must most clinical trials are done with crown thinning, hence they can only claim it works there.

But no, I have no residue. I put some on 30 minutes ago and I can't even tell it's there.

And there is no guarantee it will remain. It depends on how aggressive your hairloss is. But, at the very least, it will slow it as compared to just doing nothing or not using it in conjunction with other preventatives. There's a reason the "big three" recommended for hair loss is minoxidil, finasteride, and ketaconazole shampoo.
    Lifts:

can s5 and rogaine foam cause this type of hai loss?

that line going from right to left near thefront wanst there before

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HairlessScat View Post
    can s5 and rogaine foam cause this type of hai loss?

that line going from right to left near thefront wanst there before
    S5 cream will NOT cause any loss, it only blocks DHT. Rogaine on the other hand will make more hair fall out for the first 4-6 months while regrowing stronger rooted hairs in the process. In simple terms its getting rid of the weak hairs.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    been on s5 cream , minox and nizoral for 6 months... went through shedding after 1- 2 months then regrew alot of hair.

im 6 months in and its shedding alot again... wtf??? advice? explanation?

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been on rogain + niz for like 6 weeks or so now and want to add Spiro to my regimen.

Just ordered some.

Do you guys just put it on at the same time as the Mino?

Closed Thread