Closed Thread
Page 11 of 281 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Inflamed View Post
    How much time and money do you spend for this on average, OP? Great thread btw.
    A maybe a minute or two at night and maybe in the morning too. Not that much money. A big bottle of Nizoral costs about $20 and last for months and months on end. A bottle of Rogaine Foam costs about $25 dollars at my local walmart and lasts maybe a month or so. S5 cream is about $35 dollars and you can get a good two months out of it. All the the dietary supplements mentioned are extremely cheap.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by m323 View Post
    Been using minox/ finasteride for years now.

Stopped with finasteride and not noticed a regression. So I started back up taking 1/2 pills daily. Seeing improvements, but worried about sexual stuff. I dont know if it causes that with me, I did notice when I stopped around xmas time that I was getting major morning wood. Since restarting back up that has gone away.

I have had a few ****ty situations. Alcohol + condom= losing it. In the back of my mind I worry that is the the finasteride/propecia. I dont know though cause on all the times I was hard for long time- 15-30 mins and then within a few mins of condom= lost it. ****ty situation for your mind and deifinitely ****s you up thinking about it when you are about to get some.

SO I am thinking about dropping the finasteride and replacing it with the S5 cream. What you guys think? Will I start to lose or will it be enough to atleast hold me where I am now?
    The problem with starting, and subsequentially stopping Fin is I've heard you get reflex hyperandrogenicity (I believe that's the word).

Anyways what happens all your T/DHT receptors get sensitive to androgens, and in conjunction with your body now producing more is not good.

That's if T/DHT are even such involved factors, I have my doubts TBH.

mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikehunt90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i have a perfectly shaped head and good facial aesthetics thankfully now i just need to get hyooggee

this is what i was kind of thinking of doing: buzz my head, do the niz, rogaine, s5 and wait for hair to grow... i dont wanna grow it out while i am on these three, its gonna look like sht. end result hopefully ill be growing new hair and by the time i see a significant amount of hair starting to grow then i can start to grow it out? what you think op

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mikehunt90 View Post
    man, im just gonna wait for a cure to come out .. i cant wait a year for sub par results

i have a perfectly shaped head and good facial aesthetics thankfully now i just need to get hyooggee
    Suppsedly there is a cure, it's called something like platelet rich plasma injections.

But I hear it's pretty expensive right now, cause it's still very new.

filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP ive started using rogaine 2x a day morning and night and apply the S5 cream daily at midday.

Reckon thats enough or should i also use azelaic acid also?

ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post
    Suppsedly there is a cure, it's called something like platelet rich plasma injections.

But I hear it's pretty expensive right now, cause it's still very new.
    its not a cure, it hase even less of a effect of minox. only thing is tht the results are slightly more permanent.

only cure is stem cell therapy or hair cloning, should be out soon

Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklabel3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by filovictory View Post
    OP ive started using rogaine 2x a day morning and night and apply the S5 cream daily at midday.

Reckon thats enough or should i also use azelaic acid also?
    add in nizoral shampoo and it should be enough to see a significant result.

& the prisoner of manlets JailzBrah's Avatar
    JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JailzBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im balding from the crown and so i've shaved my head. been bald for months now and pretty relieved that everyone says it looks alright..
    so i aint worried about going bald, you just got to be tanned

im contemplating on trying to save the hair follicles from completely dying, so if i do ever decide to grow some hair back i have that option

guess i'll be trying out your method OP

edit: also back in the day use to breakdance and do headspins often which developed a sort of callus on the head, so at a young age was already thinning on top.
    Last edited by JailzBrah; 03-07-2012 at 03:40 AM.
    i rep back.

5 is my lucky number.

Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Blacklabel3 View Post

Rogaine can help you with your hairline. If you want to stop losing the hair you need to use something like Nizoral shampoo, S5 cream or Azelaic acid. Rogaine/minoxidil are used to regrow the hair and it doesn't necessarily stop hair loss. You could regrowing some hair but losing other hair if you just use minoxidil/rogaine alone. If you only goal is to not lose hair you probably don't even need to use rogaine/minoxidil.
    Sorry op cant remember if u answered this question before, but S5 cream is a DHT blocker - Wouldnt it have the same side effects as other dht blocking products like propecia?

microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks for the thread op
    mine just starting falling a bit so I'm glad I read this
    already started nizoral some time ago so I now added Rogaine
    will see in a couple months

ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghrp300 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Sorry op cant remember if u answered this question before, but S5 cream is a DHT blocker - Wouldnt it have the same side effects as other dht blocking products like propecia?
    propecia is systemic, it lowers DHT in your whole body and you need that hormone for alot of stuff

spiro only does it on the scalp, the drawback is a shorter half life so you gotta use more often and its a bit weaker

naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great results OP. Minox usually does nothing on the hairline, only a lucky fell can make it work. It works mostly on the crown area. For some people it does nothing, for some it works, and for some it ****s their hair up even more. It's a russian roulette.
    Im disregarding Finas due massive potential sides. I still don't need any of this and hope I don't need it ever.
    If I need it i will probably go for a solid hair transplant, so I can take steroids without being paranoid of balding.

Originally Posted by Razgreeze View Post
    saved for when I start to bald. Impressive results man.

Have you juiced? If you keep at it you'll speed up the process.

naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naturalroids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DannyBoy69 View Post
    lol at all you fools spending thousands of dollars on this stuff, not to mention countless hours of wasted time.

brb don't care if i go bald.
    brb bigger things in life to worry about.
    Big as in the cocks you are going to eat, since thats the only sex a bald male gets.

Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Originally Posted by ghrp300 View Post
    propecia is systemic, it lowers DHT in your whole body and you need that hormone for alot of stuff

spiro only does it on the scalp, the drawback is a shorter half life so you gotta use more often and its a bit weaker
    This guy pretty much said what I would say on that topic.

filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) filovictory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    add in nizoral shampoo and it should be enough to see a significant result.
    oh yeah forgot to mention i use that twice a week.
    so you reckon theres no need for azelaic acid? the S5 cream is sufficient enough?

oh yeah forgot to mention i use that twice a week.
    so you reckon theres no need for azelaic acid? the S5 cream is sufficient enough?
    You don't really need both. I saw results before I stared using either one. I'd recommend getting on at least one or the other and both if you really want to cover your bases.

You don't really need both. I saw results before I stared using either one. I'd recommend getting on at least one or the other and both if you really want to cover your bases.
    ok cool. yeah i just started that regimine for a week now. I'll see how it all goes.
    how long did it take before you started to see some results?
    what oral tablets do you recommend also? like saw palmetto etc...

ok cool. yeah i just started that regimine for a week now. I'll see how it all goes.
    how long did it take before you started to see some results?
    what oral tablets do you recommend also? like saw palmetto etc...
    Saw palmetto, stinging nettles, biotin, and niacin. But i'm not really too sure how much any of this stuff helps. None of it has been studied much as far as I know.

Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have you noticed any facial water retention, increased wrinkles/aged appearance, or black eyes since using minoxidil? Those are apparently the most common side effects....

Sorry I asked that earlier in the thread but it was answered by someone else. Curious to hear any sides you may have had from the minoxidil, OP.
    u mad?

Originally Posted by Strive6 View Post
    Have you noticed any facial water retention, increased wrinkles/aged appearance, or black eyes since using minoxidil? Those are apparently the most common side effects....

Sorry I asked that earlier in the thread but it was answered by someone else. Curious to hear any sides you may have had from the minoxidil, OP.
    nothing that I've noticed

Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rescueme23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting...Thanks OP
    (1K+)
    I. AM. █♣█

inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inb4ripped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    will post in here later
    repping everyone who donates to fight prostate cancer here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143117583

And ride for heart charity here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145073621

repping people who post proof of cnb in this thread. Follow this post perfectly

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144433471&p=877070971&viewfull=1#post877070971

prank owl referral link

http://www.prankowl.com/?r=1149 3 free credits

sh!t gets real june 5th

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn it i need to get on rogaine but i'm afraid after i stop using it, my hair will fall out again
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I <3 Nizoral.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP can you answer this, threads too long for me to read all the way through. Do you go from that before , to that after just for the treatment you said? nizo/minox, ect? im on that now, didnt think it can improve like yours did.. just resist in further thinning. thanks man

Originally Posted by ANIMALISTIKZ View Post
    OP can you answer this, threads too long for me to read all the way through. Do you go from that before , to that after just for the treatment you said? nizo/minox, ect? im on that now, didnt think it can improve like yours did.. just resist in further thinning. thanks man
    Yes, all the improvement from the before to after picture mostly came from the Nizoral and Rogaine Foam. I added in S5 cream a little while after I started the Nizoral and Rogaine Foam to help insure that my hair doesn't revert back. I've been on all 3 for a few months now, I think.

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, all the improvement from the before to after picture mostly came from the Nizoral and Rogaine Foam. I added in S5 cream a little while after I started the Nizoral and Rogaine Foam to help insure that my hair doesn't revert back. I've been on all 3 for a few months now, I think.
    how much has the S5 cream helped and where did u buy it? im 19 and my hairs receding and thinking.. pic here. What do you suggest and do you think i can return to normal? greatly appreciated dude.

Originally Posted by ANIMALISTIKZ View Post
    dang your a cutie brah, no hummus

but its really hard to get back a perfect hairline, you can deff gain back some ground tho.

op have you ever heard of RU and CH-ab or something?

Originally Posted by ghrp300 View Post
    dang your a cutie brah, no hummus

but its really hard to get back a perfect hairline, you can deff gain back some ground tho.

op have you ever heard of RU and CH-ab or something?

ill be awfully cute when im bald...

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP would u ever get a hair transplant?
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43