wgentry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do i get my abs to show ?

how do i get my abs to start showing? I am eating a lot better i eat a good amount of protein.I am weighting in at 216 lbs bodyweight,My diet consist of protein and boiled eggs steak and chicken.I am currently using Animal cuts to try to get my abs more defined.I work out 3 times a week and do cardio about twice a week for about 2 hours total.I have started to do high rep's with the Ab excercises in a attempt to get more ab definition.

armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For your abs to show you need to do 30-60minutes of cardio everyday and be in caloric deficit through the day. The Cardio should be done at a steady pace, your main focus should be on big compound exercises like the squat the bench press etc.

Focus on eating complex carbs like vegetables brown rice and fruits. Even though these carbs take longer to digest dont consume any after 6pm even on cheat days.

Check out my body space and my journal to see how i made my abs show in just 20days.

Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by armensti View Post
    For your abs to show you need to do 30-60minutes of cardio everyday and be in caloric deficit through the day. The Cardio should be done at a steady pace, your main focus should be on big compound exercises like the squat the bench press etc.

Focus on eating complex carbs like vegetables brown rice and fruits. Even though these carbs take longer to digest dont consume any after 6pm even on cheat days.

Check out my body space and my journal to see how i made my abs show in just 20days.
    The bolded above are misinformed and may just discourage you when you dont see abs from killing yourself with cardio. Just maintain a caloric deficit and read the stickies.
    https://www.twitch.tv/kerune403

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb doing no cardio whatsoever and have abs and intercostals of steel
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikecrocop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    burn more kals than you take in, lose the fat, get them abs
    Get a crew cut. Everybody knows a short haircut makes you look bigger. Really though, I suggest going all the way and shaving it off. Grow a goatee too. This will suffice during your hypertrophy-phasse till there's an 8 pack of hotdogs on the back of your neck.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

leander611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even though these carbs take longer to digest dont consume any after 6pm even on cheat days.
    that's a myth brahs,
    to OP lower your bodyfat percentage and do abs at least twice a week

armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armensti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by leander611 View Post
    that's a myth brahs,
    to OP lower your bodyfat percentage and do abs at least twice a week
    Honestly tho its been working for me. this is the one and only thing that I changed and i noticed a significant difference

jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For your abs to show you need to do 30-60minutes of cardio everyday and be in caloric deficit through the day. The Cardio should be done at a steady pace,

stfu

ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly tho its been working for me. this is the one and only thing that I changed and i noticed a significant difference
    Correlation doesn't imply causation.

Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xennen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wgentry View Post
    how do i get my abs to start showing? I am eating a lot better i eat a good amount of protein.I am weighting in at 216 lbs bodyweight,My diet consist of protein and boiled eggs steak and chicken.I am currently using Animal cuts to try to get my abs more defined.I work out 3 times a week and do cardio about twice a week for about 2 hours total.I have started to do high rep's with the Ab excercises in a attempt to get more ab definition.
    Just keep cutting ,eating clean and lifting and they will come, do you already have visible top abs ? Unless you are really tall or really built 216 lbs is fairly heavy to have abdominal muscles's

Originally Posted by ObisKenobis View Post
    Correlation doesn't imply causation.
    True but you gotta understand your body type and how it works and for me this works

allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    burn your more calories which you take everyday and get your abs