ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

9lb up after first carb up!!

Most definately got carried away!! Lost about 12lb over the last 2.5 weeks and put 9lb back on after my first carb up!! Seriously not doing that again, didn't even enjoy half the stuff I was eating. Anybody else found themselves eating for the sake of eating on a carb up? Lesson learnt! :-(
    "THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE..."

Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you did it right (keeping fat low), most if not all of that weight is water/glycogen.

ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ben p has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thats what I'm hoping, but I did get carried away slightly!
    "THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE..."

http://*****.bodybuilding funkypigeon's Avatar
    funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50) funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50) funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50) funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50) funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50) funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50) funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50) funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50) funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50) funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50) funkypigeon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i usaly gain bout that, its gonna be water glycogen and the food in your system, how many cals did you eat when you said that you want overboard?
    as stated above as long as you keep the fats low its gonna be pretty much all glycogen and water weight you will gain on carb ups.

I know what you mean by just eating for the sake of it, but you may find as i have that after 3-5 carb ups you sort realise that its only 6 more days until you can do it agin, when i first stared with the carb ups i was goin all out, i mean like 9000calories with a **** loead of fat, i was loesing at a snails pace becuse of it, but then i realised that its only 6 more days. now im usaly sub 50g of fat, but the sugar i cosume is way too high, its like 2-3 boxes of low fat cereal and a galon or so of skimmed milk. but last week i had 1kg of oats insted and 1L of simed milk, the fat as like 85g tho, but this week i have had the best pumps in the gym so im guessing that i got more glycogen in my muscles rether than fillinng the liver and not fully filling the muscles (could be wrong though) so i gonna be sticking more to the starches from now on.

good luck man, hope its not fat gain.

KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What it means is that you only lost around four pounds of fat the last two weeks. The rest was water flux. Don't change a thing, you're at the correct pace....Just be aware of the water/glycogen flux...
    I'll take arrogance and the inevitable hubris over self-doubt and lack of confidence, anyday.......

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Each pound is 3500 calories.
    You honestly think you ate 31.5k calories?

Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's water, as said before.

Anyway, without making a new thread, does it not matter what sort of carbs I eat when refeeding?

Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Netarangi View Post

Anyway, without making a new thread, does it not matter what sort of carbs I eat when refeeding?
    Stay away from fruit sugar.

Supposedly simple carbs are best first day and complex carbs the second day. I changed my carb up to just Friday nit and Saturday though so I don't really worry about it and it's been fine.

I end up eating a lot of bread and cereal. I probably need more potatoes and brown rice but whatever.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Netarangi View Post

no.
    People will say this and that but listen, Enjoy your carb up
    Eat pizza.
    Eat ice cream.
    Eat fruit.
    Enjoy it or you will regret it.
    (kills cravings later in the week if you actually enjoy the carb-up)

Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bl4ckfl4g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with the pizza and ice cream. That stuff has never negatively affected me. I just heard that fructose will mostly not be used for muscle glycogen so what's the point. I never tried it cuz I don't even really like fruit.

Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubbarossa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat whatever. Had sushi, burrito, pizza the other day gaining about 3-5 pounds.

Ukpredator2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukpredator2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukpredator2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukpredator2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukpredator2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Reloadguy View Post
    If you did it right (keeping fat low), most if not all of that weight is water/glycogen.
    I thought having fat high has more benefits?