itakeROIDS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation What are the top supplements to take??

I'm an average poor college student scraping by on minimum wage. I'm starting to get serious into lifting. I need to know what are the most crucial/beneficial supplements to take because I can't afford to load up on placebos. As of now, I'm taking 2-3 scoops Jack3d pre-workout along with a generous scoop of the GNC brand of Whey Protein post-workout. I'll also eat a protein bar (30g protein, 9g fat) every now and then with my post workout shake. Do you have an additional advice for me? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd ditch the Jack3d in favour of some caffeine pills (super cheap) and some bulk monohydrate (on here Allmax 1000 g containers are $20 if I remember right, at 5 grams/day that gives you 200 days). Pre-workouts are typically what can really kill you in terms of price. Protein is a staple for me though, you can find a protein to fit any price range pretty well. Consider throwing in an 0mega-3 fatty acid supplement (usually either fish oil or flax seed oil), also pretty cheap in most cases. You need at least 650 mg of omega-3/day for health benefits if I remember right...
    --CUBE--
    Raw Lifter, 242
    Next Meet: Depends when COVID-19 chills out...
    RPS Canadian Nationals 2016: 460/330/500
    RPS Canadian Nationals 2015: 410/295/450

hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For optimal health Omega3s and Vitamin D are your best bet! I'd say go with a liquid fish oil (1 tablespoon/day) and 5000IU of vitamin D

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrong section norman
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hungryone15 View Post
    For optimal health Omega3s and Vitamin D are your best bet! I'd say go with a liquid fish oil (1 tablespoon/day) and 5000IU of vitamin D
    Vitamin D is pretty good as well, I wouldn't take that much though.
    --CUBE--
    Raw Lifter, 242

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by littlebones6 View Post
    Vitamin D is pretty good as well, I wouldn't take that much though.
    As long as it's Vit. D3, 5000IU is fine. I get probably 10,000IU daily. I've seen studies safely going to, iirc, 40,000IU's daily.

I believe it was Right Hook who pointed me in that direction maybe a year or so ago....

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    As long as it's Vit. D3, 5000IU is fine. I get probably 10,000IU daily. I've seen studies safely going to, iirc, 40,000IU's daily.

I believe it was Right Hook who pointed me in that direction maybe a year or so ago....
    Indeed, 10k a day isn't a big deal.

Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post

I got me some D3, I'm sitting at 2000 IU right now so it's not exactly a small dose either. Have you noticed anything beneficial from the higher dosage?
    --CUBE--
    Raw Lifter, 242

I got me some D3, I'm sitting at 2000 IU right now so it's not exactly a small dose either. Have you noticed anything beneficial from the higher dosage?
    Not really since it's mostly a test precursor and my natural test is pretty high coupled with a very long use of DAA.... Only gets higher when you add exogeneous test
    But it also regulates serum Ca and phosphate levels. And low D levels are associated with a plethora of other shytty diseases like HIV, some cancer, MS, etc.

So long story short, just like with any vitamin use at proper dosing, you probably won't feel anything and if you do, you're full of shyt.

cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by itakeROIDS View Post
    I'm an average poor college student scraping by on minimum wage. I'm starting to get serious into lifting. I need to know what are the most crucial/beneficial supplements to take because I can't afford to load up on placebos. As of now, I'm taking 2-3 scoops Jack3d pre-workout along with a generous scoop of the GNC brand of Whey Protein post-workout. I'll also eat a protein bar (30g protein, 9g fat) every now and then with my post workout shake. Do you have an additional advice for me? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
    I'd suggest gold standard whey protein from Optimum Nutrition as your post workout shake and add in some creatine monohydrate, Optimum Nutrition's creatine monohydrate is very cheap here on bodybuilding.com and even though I recently started taking jack3d I would say it is the lowest of these three products in terms of cost-benefit when it comes down to it. Even though i am seeing gains from jack3d, I would say it should be the first thing that you drop from your stack if you are cash strapped. Also I have to say that when it comes to supplements, I would honestly advise sticking with brand name reputable companies because their less likely to have fillers etc. But make sure to go under the store section of this website and click on the top 50 selling products and then read the reviews for what ever products you are looking to purchase in advanced, this way you don't end up buying ineffective products. Also nutrition comes way before supplements so always keep that in mind.

Sincerely,
    Chris

hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hungryone15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, I've noticed a lot better energy levels, muscle building, lack of colds, among a number of other things with a 5,000IU/day dose.

I've read a number of studies that suggests your body uses 5,000IU of vitamin D per day! And I'd even suggest 10,000IU/day if you can afford it - but 5,000 is sufficient for most people.

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hungryone15 View Post
    I agree and take a liquid fish oil myself. Just know in advance though that over-taking a fish oil can be somewhat toxic and have very bad effects. If you stick to the recommended amount it'll be great. Just thought I'd mention that cause some idiots think more is better and would try to drink the bottle.