Closed Thread
    TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100)

This Is Why 99% Of Miscers Have No Avis...

This is why 99% of miscers have no avis...

This is why the people who use cell tech lie about it...

There is some sort of lie we get embedded in our heads that you train for a year you obtain a body like Arnold. So we train and train and gain some muscle do some reading and realize Arnold isn't natty. Okay so we lower our expectations while reading and training and realize every month we put on less and less muscle and our expectations drop more and more. Eventually you come to realize this whole bodybuilding thing is just a lie and we have already sacrificed so much there is no going back. We've sacrificed junk food that we love so much, going out and having fun, even jacking off for the sake of "better gains". Now we feel like failures and losers and the only option is to use cell tech. Why do you think so many lifters who use cell tech who don't even compete in any sort of sport at all? Why do you think the majority of cell tech users are just gym rats? After they use cell tech they achieve years of hard work in a few months and say to themselves "was it really this easy". Upon achieving this new physique they feel as if they must lie to everyone about their 'natty status' not because of the stigma, but because they want to feel as if it was the hardwork they put in and not the hormones. At the end of the day it's all hormones and if you don't have the right ones (which 90% of people don't) you end up repeating the same cycle as every other gym rat.

So don't expect to look like this after awhole year of training...Cause its just not going to happen.

Aim for something more realistic like this...

Or...

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Or they're just fat and don't lift
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100) TimeToGain4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Or they're just fat and don't lift
    Thats the easy way out.

a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) a4mostaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmaaaooo

phuckk realistic brahh

"Live.Lift.Diet"

RIP Aziz 'Zyzz' Shavershian... Gone but never forgotten

vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vagpounder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    way tl;dr. mad at my avi *******? you'll touch one someday.....someday.
    ***Now accepting applications for fellow vagpounders***

PM me a detailed explanation of why you feel you should be a registered vagpounder. This could include a story of a vagpounding conquest, possibly the number you've slayed, pics of aforementioned pounded sloots, etc. I, and only I, will be the judge if you officially become a Registered Vagpounder.

REGISTERED VAGPOUNDERS:

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have no avi cuz I look like crap compared to what I wanna look like. At the same time I can honestly say I look like sh*t because of me not because of my genetics. I barely get over 100 protein a day, I always miss workouts, I don't really have a set routine, and I drink on the weekends and eat pizza and eat out all the time.

With that being said being in the military I'm still in damn good shape (185 pounds, 30.5 inch waist, top 4 abs slightly showing) but man I am wasting potential lol

resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    strong stealing my post op

I'm honored srs

Fear is the mind killer. sativa_dreams's Avatar
    sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    even on steroids, didn't it still take zyzz like 4 years to achieve that physique?

also man up ****g0t
    cutting hard for dem abs

DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DKayT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well said op, if only the general public knew this, and didnt pressure us with there expectations.

"YOU WORKOUT??, FOR 12 MONTHS?" WOW!! "AND NO JUNK FOOD"? AND YOU LOOK LIKE THAT? HAHAHA,FAIL WHY DON'T YOU LOOK LIKE GRETT PLITT WITH THE AMOUNT OF TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT IN????"
    /fit/

2 mod Negs couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled