Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'3", 205 lbs
    FrankieMMA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit FrankieMMA's BodySpace

Is my weight lifting routine good or bad?

I do MMA and Muay Thai kickboxing and a lot of weight lifting which is srongman and powerlifting, I want to get stronger bigger etc etc example Alistair Overreem.
    Heres my routine I do MMA 3 times a week aswell.

Tuesday Chest & Shoulders/Triceps
    Bench press
    Barbell shoulder press
    Incline dumbell bench press
    Flyes
    Dips
    Over head tricep bar

Wednesday Back & Traps/Bicep
    Chin ups
    Cleans
    Deadlifts
    Dumbell rows
    Barbell curls
    Hammer curls

Friday Legs & Shoulders
    Squats
    Front squats
    Barbell shoulder press
    Barbell shoulder push press
    Dips
    Side raises

Sunday Back & Traps
    Pull ups
    Farmers walk
    Shrugs
    Bent over rows
    Dumbell rows
    Reverse grip pulldowns

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) itsRyan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit itsRyan's BodySpace
    Better get some gear if you want to look like Overeem.

Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Stephan514 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Stephan514's BodySpace
    I don't see anything strongman aside from farmers walks. Btw you should probably post this up on the sherdog forums, they're a lot more helpful when it comes to training for martial arts.

Stats: 5'9", 140 lbs
    NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NextNextLevel is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit NextNextLevel's BodySpace
    BAD. No sets or reps, no progression and uve broken it up into body parts like your a body builder. If u want advice PM me i study Strength and conditioning at university.

Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000) Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000) Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000) Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000) Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000) Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000) Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000) Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000) Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000) Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000) Wes1023 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit Wes1023's BodySpace
    good routine just keep the intensity high