Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 6'0", 168 lbs
    TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TougeWarrior's BodySpace

How the fuk is this even possible.

I have been lifting for more than 2 years. In this time I have gained over 60 pounds of weight (fat mostly i believe) and (Little bit over 5'11 when i began, now 6'0.93 last time doctor measured my height) 1-2 inches height. In the beginning i did exercises i felt like doing (so sh*tty programs), ate junk food, but for more than year i have been eating clean, never use alcohol/drugs/Don't smoke. I only drink water. Have 1-2 cheat meals a month. I have tried Many lifting programs in the past: I have done some 12 week mass workout where you change your workouts every 4 weeks, have tried lifting programs that other miscers suggested to me, have tried Beginner SS, 5x5 MadCow, Layne Norton's Phat, Zyzz Routine. Pretty much tried everything in the past 2+ years and have been seriously busted my ass for the last 18 months.

Yet i look like i don't lift. I'm very weak. I have been lifting for 2 years and busting my ass, yet i see people my age getting stronger than me with one month lifting while eating junk food, getting wasted every second day and being lazy in the gym (lifting and not putting effort). They don't even have decent lifting programs, they do in the gym what they want to do. Some Examples

Example #1 - Have been going to gym for 2 years already, yet guy i know starts going to gym, his program consisted of doing 5 sets of bench press, 3 sets of squats, 3 sets of deadlifts and few sets of curls 3x week. After two months he outlifted me by 50lbs on bench and by way more on squats and deadlifts.

Example #2 - Pretty weak guy, never worked out decided he wanted to find out how much he can bench press, he never had lifted/exercised so he barely lifted 100 pounds for few reps. He started doing push ups everyday and after about 1 month he benched my one rep max. I have been lifting for more than 2 years, and before that i did push ups at home and yet he can outbench me with doing only pushups at home for one months? Is this fukin real life?

Those are only 2 examples, but pretty much everyone can lift as much as i do or even outlift me with only 1-2 months of training. I can't understand how the fuk is that even possible when most people don't even try and get strong so fast, when i bust my ass and get no results. I turn 18 this summer. Maybe i'm late boomer, but if my gains (i mean no gains) will be same as they have been past 2+ years, i think it will be time to cell-tech next winter.

Cliffs:
    -Been lifitng for more than 2 years
    -Went from doing sh*tty workout programs and eating junk food to eating healthy food and trying multiple workout programs that at least majority of people claim are decent
    -Don't use alcohol/drugs and don't smoke
    -Although busting my ass and lifting for more than 2 years, still very weak and don't look like i lift
    -People can outlift me with only 1 month of lifting while eating junkfood, getting wasted every second day and doing at the gym what they want
    -Can't figure why
    -Cell-tech on 2012/2013 winter?
    I always rep back 2k+ (rep under 2k too if not on charge)
    If you never give up, you never lose.
    (The link below links to a Car video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PACGZEi8ks4

I'm only 1 man(yes black) LadiesLadiesPlz's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit LadiesLadiesPlz's BodySpace
    Try doing a program like Starting Strength and I'd like to see how that ends up working for you.

TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TougeWarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by LadiesLadiesPlz View Post
    Try doing a program like Starting Strength and I'd like to see how that ends up working for you.
    If you read what i wrote you would realize i have already tried it.

(つ◠‿◠)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.• bambarby's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bambarby has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bambarby's BodySpace
    don't worry your steal yung, just wait for dat test.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Sandra Izbasa ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    ♥ ♥ Yevgeniya Kanayeva ♥ ♥ ♥

~♥ scat crew ♥~

Originally Posted by extatic View Post
    you would have to be retarded if you think im going to red any of what you just wrote.
    Ugly phaggot

Kind Regards,
    extatic
    Thank you for feedback

Best regards,
    TougeWarrior

SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SCW is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm the same, I just seem to be a naturally weak and skinny person, dont really know why, dont really care.

You've just got to deal with it, eat as much as possible and make sure that each week you are progressing and your lifts are going up, doesnt matter that after 2 years im benching what other people could do on their very first try lol

by being smart about lifting (as far as diet, form, intensity, routine, finding what works for me) ive been able to build quite a bit of muscle, i look like i can lift a lot more than i actually can

Originally Posted by bambarby View Post
    don't worry your steal yung, just wait for dat test.
    Do i even have test? Considering people in 1 month gain as much as i have gained in the past 2+ years.

2100th post

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) smbrown3706 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit smbrown3706's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TougeWarrior View Post
    I have been lifting for more than 2 years.... i have been eating clean, never use alcohol/drugs/Don't smoke. I only drink water. Have 1-2 cheat meals a month
    Damn, sucks to be you...

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Chris2far's BodySpace
    you might not have hit the stage of puberty where your muscle density thickens.

"The final stage of male puberty occurs anywhere from age 14 to age 18. During this time, a boy will achieve most (but not necessarily all) of his height. His body shape will have evolved to that of a man's -- his shoulders will be broader, his muscles developed and fully formed, his arms and legs and chest proportioned for power and masculine appearance. This is because new muscle fibers are appearing, and all muscle fibers are getting thicker. Pubic hair will spread out to the inner thighs and lower stomach. By this stage of puberty, boys -- make that young men -- will be shaving, and their pubic hair and sex organs will look fully developed. While hair and height and body type will look adult and complete, many males will continue growing and developing into their 20s."

source:http://science.howstuffworks.com/env...e-puberty2.htm
    By the way you also might not be eating enough, you said you have a clean diet but are you getting enough calories and protein?
    keep at it.
    You went full retard man.. Never go full retard.

"While you are partying, hoarsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. someone is getting smarter, and someone is winning" - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

"What exactly are trans fats?" - Joe rogan
    "Fats with penis's" - Brian Redban Reichle

LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LadiesLadiesPlz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you read what i wrote you would realize i have already tried it.
    You can't seriously expect me to read that wall of text bro...

Originally Posted by SCW View Post
    I'm the same, I just seem to be a naturally weak and skinny person, dont really know why, dont really care.

You've just got to deal with it, eat as much as possible and make sure that each week you are progressing and your lifts are going up, doesnt matter that after 2 years im benching what other people could do on their very first try lol

by being smart about lifting (as far as diet, form, intensity, routine, finding what works for me) ive been able to build quite a bit of muscle, i look like i can lift a lot more than i actually can
    I can gain like 5 pounds a months on my bp if i eat a lot, but i get fat really quick. I was bulking for last 4 months and now have been cutting for 2 months (want to have that abs for the first time in my life), and i'm weaker than i was 6 months ago.

Originally Posted by Chris2far View Post
    Aware me (more info please)

twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twilighters has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    every meal should be a cheat meal for you

How many cals are you taking in OP?

Did you include that in your OP?

You can't seriously expect me to read that wall of text bro...
    There are cliffs, but you would read whole text if you were a nice guy.

4% w striated shreds cuts AssDan's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 255 lbs
    AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AssDan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AssDan's BodySpace
    If youve only been lifting two years and tried every program then urine idiot. Pick something and stick with it for at least six months.
    Sorry I am Croatia

207.5/125/235
    Jim lifts:
    206/140/247.5

Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Strikar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I wonder if anyone will actually read all that

Stats: 6'1", 193 lbs
    Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Lee72's BodySpace
    How much do you lift? I'm about the same height and weight with almost 4 months lifting so lets compare.

Bench: 135 for 10 reps
    Squat: 215 for 12
    Rack pulls: 240 for 10

How many cals are you taking in OP?

Did you include that in your OP?
    When i bulk i do 3000-4000 calories on average, sometimes hit 5k. Currently cutting (as i said i want to have abs for the first time in my life) @ 1500-2200 calories a day (depending on how hungry i am and if i have a workout)

Stats: 5'10", 173 lbs
    Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Carson92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Carson92's BodySpace
    Eat.
    He that lives upon hope will die fasting. -Benjamin Franklin

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE* Currently dragging peg on a Harley
    *VW/AUDI CREW* 03 A4 3.0 6MT; Air ride, interior, audio, and more

Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2far has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When i bulk i do 3000-4000 calories on average, sometimes hit 5k. Currently cutting (as i said i want to have abs for the first time in my life) @ 1500-2200 calories a day (depending on how hungry i am and if i have a workout)
    You could be an ectomorph also you look pretty skinny, my friend works out but is still skinny and ripped as fark he takes in like 10k calories and still cant gain weight (srs)

"While you are partying, hoarsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. someone is getting smarter, and someone is winning" - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Originally Posted by AssDan View Post
    If youve only been lifting two years and tried every program then urine idiot. Pick something and stick with it for at least six months.
    I have tried multiple programs for around 3 months each. Did Layne Norton's phat in the autumn. Started doing it this week again and will do it for 10 weeks at least, hopefully i will gain more than i did last time (aka didn't gain strength, gained fat tho). Have done Starting Strength for six months before too.

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ivanyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ivanyo's BodySpace
    TLDR

your body is not fully developed yet, maybe add some ****ty genetics to that idk

then again, too young to stress about it don't sweat it gains will come

Originally Posted by Lee72 View Post
    How much do you lift? I'm about the same height and weight with almost 4 months lifting so lets compare.

Bench: 135 for 10 reps
    Squat: 215 for 12
    Rack pulls: 240 for 10
    Bench: 130x10; most i have benched is 155 pounds.
    Squat: don't squat because of lower back injury, do other leg exercise tho. When i used to squat, i did 175x5 ATG with pause (ass touched ground)

"The final stage of male puberty occurs anywhere from age 14 to age 18. During this time, a boy will achieve most (but not necessarily all) of his height. His body shape will have evolved to that of a man's -- his shoulders will be broader, his muscles developed and fully formed, his arms and legs and chest proportioned for power and masculine appearance. This is because new muscle fibers are appearing, and all muscle fibers are getting thicker. Pubic hair will spread out to the inner thighs and lower stomach. By this stage of puberty, boys -- make that young men -- will be shaving, and their pubic hair and sex organs will look fully developed. While hair and height and body type will look adult and complete, many males will continue growing and developing into their 20s."

source:http://science.howstuffworks.com/env...e-puberty2.htm
    By the way you also might not be eating enough, you said you have a clean diet but are you getting enough calories and protein?
    keep at it.
    Bumping my own reply.
    /thread

You could be an ectomorph also you look pretty skinny, my friend works out but is still skinny and ripped as fark he takes in like 10k calories and still cant gain weight (srs)
    I'm definitely not ecto, was overweight all my life. Just started cut few months ago, lost 20 pounds (started at 189 lbs)

Originally Posted by Carson92 View Post
    Eat.
    I have been eating to the pound i vomit. I have gained over 60 pounds since i started lifting. so don't say i don't eat.

slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see kids honestly not doing **** in the gym, talking to their friends, doing a set every 10 minutes, absolutely no volume or intensity, just talking the muscles on. Genetics brah, but in reality if I didnt see results in ONE year. I would have hopped on a bike realll quick

slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) slimshaheed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have been eating to the pound i vomit. I have gained over 60 pounds since i started lifting. so don't say i don't eat.
    Post your diet, why is it that in every one of these threads the non gainers never post their diet?

Stats: 161 lbs
    ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ckbe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ckbe's BodySpace

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast