Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by buckeye185 View Post
    i think IIFYM is really advantageous in the offseason. when you're eating 500+ carbs every day, and you have adequate intake of fiber and micronutrients, then why not have something that tastes good and won't fill you up like crazy?

and I think it's fine to use during prep, but it will obviously get less interesting as the carbs and fats start to take a big hit. when your macros get seriously low, you still need to get enough fiber and micronutrients, so your diet starts to become a bit more "conventional" looking. Plus you'll probably favor foods that fill you up and prevent a hyperinsulinemic response (mainly for hunger reasons), so you'll tend to move toward more fibrous carb sources

IIFYM has bastardized what we all do already and some douche takes credit for creating something new. I have used IIFYM for like 10 years. I pick my macros, figure out how many meals I'm eating for that day, divide my macros and eat that each meal and I eat what I want. I choose to eat "convential" food. But the nice thing is it gives you the freedom to do other things. I can eat steak, fish, chicken, turkey, pork, eggs etc. etc. etc. as long as I make that meal hit all my macro needs.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PlzN0Alesana View Post
    i hate it how all these natty pros take pics of what they eat on their high carb days and give off the impression that all they eat is pop tarts, pizza, ice cream, etc all day every day..... like i understand the mechanism behind it, but i hate watching other people believe that they really eat like that consistently when their diets are extremely strict

it's many of the natural pro's and much of the nutrition section. If you say you eat more than 3 times a day and if grilled chicken is in your diet the response is "DUDE WHAT THE F*ck YOU ONLY NEED ONE MEAL A DAY AND IT SHOULD BE TWINKIES AND ICE CREAM MAKE IT FIT YOUR MACROS B*TCH ICE CREAM B*TCH"

How about no...how about I enjoy eating 4-6 times a day instead of stuffing my face in 1 or 2 meals a day and I enjoy eating a salad with steak, tomatoes, onions, cheese, and oil and vinegar instead of rainbow sherbert with fried twinkies on top.

Obviously I'm exaggerating but it sometimes doesn't feel far off of that.

RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It's going to vary with everyone homie, I'm sure some eat processed, and some would probably avoid it like the plague. I use a weekly cheat meal every week but steer clear of processed for the most part.

Lee Priest gets da omm nom nomz

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    at the end everyone does indeed eat IIFYM... i just eat really clean in prep for the mental focus (suffering just pushes me harder) but the misc version is indeed a ugly bastard daughter of the original concept.

in offseason i basically did the original IIFYM without realising it

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank you all guys. I've now really understood a lot of thing's

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    it's many of the natural pro's and much of the nutrition section. If you say you eat more than 3 times a day and if grilled chicken is in your diet the response is "DUDE WHAT THE F*ck YOU ONLY NEED ONE MEAL A DAY AND IT SHOULD BE TWINKIES AND ICE CREAM MAKE IT FIT YOUR MACROS B*TCH ICE CREAM B*TCH"

How about no...how about I enjoy eating 4-6 times a day instead of stuffing my face in 1 or 2 meals a day and I enjoy eating a salad with steak, tomatoes, onions, cheese, and oil and vinegar instead of rainbow sherbert with fried twinkies on top.

Obviously I'm exaggerating but it sometimes doesn't feel far off of that.
    Yh, your description don't go too much far. It's just like you said.

MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dorian Yates did. don't know about any other IFBB pros though.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyronLatsBrah View Post
    Dorian Yates did. don't know about any other IFBB pros though.
    any examples of yates' IIFYM diet? never seen it

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I recall Dorian using fat-free cheese slices for his processed food.

HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    any examples of yates' IIFYM diet? never seen it
    He used to get at least some type of sweet daily by his words, Sometimes he would fit more stuff, other times less. It would depend of his protein, fat and "clean" carbs numbers for the day.
    Off course Dorian used to diet on 400-600g of carbs all the way into the show. He had more than room for it.

HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000)
    i hate it how all these natty pros take pics of what they eat on their high carb days and give off the impression that all they eat is pop tarts, pizza, ice cream, etc all day every day..... like i understand the mechanism behind it, but i hate watching other people believe that they really eat like that consistently when their diets are extremely strict
    Herp... Derp!

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the only thing that's strict about their diets is they stick to numbers and don't go below them or above them. If they've hit their numbers for the day and they're still hungry, tough tits. Tough tits if they have to eat and don't feel like preparing it. They do anyways. that's the only part that's strict in regards to diet. Otherwise, they eat what they want.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Juan Morel I know eats a sh*t ton of McDonalds and 'junk' food.........I also saw a video of Jason Huh...he was eating a bag of doritoes at like midnight (his last meal) and some bro scientist was freaking out asking him why he was eating a 'dirty' carb before bedtime.....he basically said it fits his macro intake so its all good.