xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

jamie eason livefit plan- before and after photos

Hi,

Does anyone have any before and after pics if you've done or are doing the jamie eason livefit plan please? Also could you give me some feedback, how did you find it? How quickly did you notice a change in your body? Were you happy with the results ect... Thanks in advance :-)

SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpunkyChick78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi,

First of all, I want to say that I think Jamie Eason is a cute, wonderful and helpful professional fitness athlete. However, I do not think her program is for everyone!

I've been following Jamie Eason's advice/diet plan and am NOT pleased with my results. I lost 12 sizes on my own in 2006, working towards my first bikini contest. (Not a pro-fitness contest, just a local bikini contest.) My diet consisted of veggies, soup, no carbs and egg whites, minimal weights and 60 minutes of cardio 6-7 days a week. I had a beautiful, thin, size 1, feminine physique. (And I won second place!) I was also starving/freezing all the time and had serious binges following the contest.

I put some weight back on. I stumbled onto Jamie Eason's fitness regime to get back into shape. I followed it - increased my protein from my previous diet, did minimal cardio, and focused on lifting heavy. (I am a mesomorph body type and we gain quickly.) Now I have the most thick, unfeminine, shape I've ever had. My legs are so thick, I can't cross them and arms bigger than some men I know. I didn't realize I had gotten quite so thick until a photo recently. I've been off all weights/resistance; I only walk and do cardio with hopes to tear down the muscle. I only eat protein at breakfast - the rest of my diet is veggies, almonds (measured out), and oatmeal. I am wondering how long it will take for my body to simply sleek out and look like a woman again? (

Originally Posted by xAFMFDSx View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone have any before and after pics if you've done or are doing the jamie eason livefit plan please? Also could you give me some feedback, how did you find it? How quickly did you notice a change in your body? Were you happy with the results ect... Thanks in advance :-)

ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SpunkyChick78 View Post
    Hi,

First of all, I want to say that I think Jamie Eason is a cute, wonderful and helpful professional fitness athlete. However, I do not think her program is for everyone!

I've been following Jamie Eason's advice/diet plan and am NOT pleased with my results. I lost 12 sizes on my own in 2006, working towards my first bikini contest. (Not a pro-fitness contest, just a local bikini contest.) My diet consisted of veggies, soup, no carbs and egg whites, minimal weights and 60 minutes of cardio 6-7 days a week. I had a beautiful, thin, size 1, feminine physique. (And I won second place!) I was also starving/freezing all the time and had serious binges following the contest.

I put some weight back on. I stumbled onto Jamie Eason's fitness regime to get back into shape. I followed it - increased my protein from my previous diet, did minimal cardio, and focused on lifting heavy. (I am a mesomorph body type and we gain quickly.) Now I have the most thick, unfeminine, shape I've ever had. My legs are so thick, I can't cross them and arms bigger than some men I know. I didn't realize I had gotten quite so thick until a photo recently. I've been off all weights/resistance; I only walk and do cardio with hopes to tear down the muscle. I only eat protein at breakfast - the rest of my diet is veggies, almonds (measured out), and oatmeal. I am wondering how long it will take for my body to simply sleek out and look like a woman again? (
    I am sorry to say this but no body type gains quicker than another, it's all about calories in vs out. If you are eating at a surplus then obviously you are going to gain. Gaining muscle is very hard, takes time and the right diet, so my guess is that your results are not entirely muscle gain..

I suggest you check these threads, they might help you

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703921

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127023861

@OP, there is a Livefit support group you can find here http://groups.bodybuilding.com/jamie...ivefit_trainer
    You can probably find some answers to your questions. Keep in mind results will always differ from one person to another, no matter what the program is.
    ''Remember where you are posting (ie a body building forum) and the audience who is going to reply. If you just want someone to tell you you’re pretty, you’re slim/toned, ripped or correct in your craziness then please post somewhere else. '' ~Kjake55

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpunkyChick78 View Post
    Hi,

Obvious troll is obvious. Spoon pics necessary.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.