Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

When you die, your organs should automatically be up for transplant

Its retarded that you need to give consent before you die. Why do you need them?

The only possible exemption should be if you have a religious conflict involving the organ, in which case, even though I don't agree with it, its understandable.

At the very least, you should have to register to NOT be a donor.

It makes no sense at all.

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
           ▂▅▓▓▅██████▇▅◢██▀   〓 ★ 〓
          ◢▓▓▅███■▀████▓▓█◤    ◢◤ ▍◥◣
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣
     ▃ ▓▆███▓ ▍▎▌▍▍▼▍▌▓ █████▅
    ▐█▓█████▃▼▌▐ ▐ ▌▍▼ ◢█████▓█◣
    █▊■██████◣▓ ▌▍▲◥◤ ▅██████▓█▊
    ◥■ ████████▅▼▀▃▆███████▓▓▼
    ◢█▲▓████████▆█▀▓▓▓█■▀▓▓▓█▆
    ....◣█▓██████████▓▓▓█▃▓▓▓▼

POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000) POOHBEARx3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why does it matter so much to you? Yeah, I'm a donor, but why do YOU care?

ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) iliekthepuss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When they asked me to be a donor I said no.
    Even if they made it so you had to register to NOT be a donor I would still go out of my way not to be one.

I'm not a donor. umad? uirate?

EDIT: Also, not being a donor forces them to have to invent new ways to get organs for sick people, organ cloning and the like.

HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) HolyBalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i can see where youre coming from OP, but each to their own.
    ∇ [-Engineering Crew-] ∇

~*Ravishing crew*~

♚ ♚ ♚ betajohn Crew ♚ ♚ ♚

pm if you want to join engo crew

fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcappa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am a donor and agree that an opt-out system would probably be better. But there are probably millions of *******s around the world who would get mad about it or cry about religious reasons.

If I die take it all, do crazy ass experiments on my cold dead corpse, whatever (my angus is peppered), I don't give a phuck anymore.

Registered Schmoozer bigbottlegunner's Avatar
    bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbottlegunner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you live, but youre a huge *******, your organs should be automatically up for transplant

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iliekthepuss View Post
    When they asked me to be a donor I said no.
    Even if they made it so you had to register to NOT be a donor I would still go out of my way not to be one.

I'm not a donor. umad? uirate?

EDIT: Also, not being a donor forces them to have to invent new ways to get organs for sick people, organ cloning and the like.
    It doesnt matter.

Even if you did, there would be so many people who didnt that organ availability would never be an issue anymore.

Registered User NigelThornberry's Avatar
    NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree. But I am willing to go one step further and say **** the religious beliefs.

Originally Posted by fcappa View Post
    I am a donor and agree that an opt-out system would probably be better. But there are probably millions of *******s around the world who would get mad about it or cry about religious reasons.

If I die take it all, do crazy ass experiments on my cold dead corpse, whatever (my angus is peppered), I don't give a phuck anymore.
    Why would people cry for religious reasons? They have the choice to opt out.

Personal Trainer lilmanthatcould's Avatar
    lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My concern is if I'm ever "On the edge" between life and death and the doctors decide to let me die just to harvest my organs instead of giving it their absolute all to try and save me

xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) xedmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Thread Bomber View Post
    mad cute. no homo
    watchout your comments bro

Fitness Inspiration: Zyzz, Antoine Vaillant, Greg Plitt, Lazar Angelov, Ullisses Jr

My Dream Team

1*CP3
    2*Kyrie Irving
    3*LBJ
    4*K.Love
    5*M.Gasol

***Always pick #7 Crew***

Future Goal
    *weigh 210 @ 8%bf
    *40inch Vert

Originally Posted by lilmanthatcould View Post
    My concern is if I'm ever "On the edge" between life and death and the doctors decide to let me die just to harvest my organs instead of giving it their absolute all to try and save me
    You see, that would be a non-issue if people were automatically up for organ donation.

You would never have to worry about that because there would be so many organs available that it wouldn't make any sense to do that.

Also, people wouldn't need to be on immune-suppressants because the wide variety of organs available would allow donors to receive organs with MHC nearly identical to theirs.

wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wellyeah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Christian brah here, I became a donor when I got my motorcycle license. Makes no sense to me because the Bible says our souls/spirit meet up to heaven and we receive our new bodies. So there is no good reason for anyone who believes in God to not be a donor since the soul is not an actual organ.

Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seamouse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Opt out should be the way IMO

Doubt it will happen though, and a lot of people would probably opt out.

Don't really understand why people dot want to be one.

Helps save lives and would give you a chance to come back to life through the organ acceptors body and rule the world as an undead overlord

Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, its all mine!!
    Owed reps: nbongo

A little bit of you makes me your man. ;)

No Pubes Crew
    *skinny 'merica* crew

mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i wanna come back a zombie
    He who hesitates is lost

AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexMorgan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree, I really don't see how anyone can not be an organ donor. You won't be using them after you are dead an you could possibly save a life or two just by donating your organs.

Two movies you should watch even though both of them are big ones and you have probably seen before - Seven Pounds and John Q.. Its funny because those are two of my favorite movies even though I guess I have a lot of "favorites" lol.

MFC + NHL + R/P CLEAN_SET_OF_10's Avatar
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not an organ donor. If I die, anyone can take my organs, but they must pay my family $10,000 for each organ they want. $20k for heart.

Its in my will (srs)

I've worked hard to keep them healthy, they have value. Today everything has a damn dollar sign on it. Why shouldn't organs from a person who has died of non-suspicious causes and has spent their whole life up-keeping them have a price tag?

Because it saves lives?

BRB, an anti-venom will save your life from a poisonous snake bite but you still have to pay for that damn schit when you leave the hospital. Someone in some lab worked hard to make that anti-venom work and be effective. I worked hard in the gym to make my heart work and be effective, and I had to pay membership fees to do so while the scientist was probably getting funded.

Do what you want with my body, if you have the cash to buy my family a new cottage or a new Range Rover . Otherwise watch helplessly while my corpse and all its valuables rot into nothing, it'll be a good preview of what will happen to you.

Think thats fukked up?

Remember this is the same society that insists perfectly good supermarket food rot in dumpsters before it is given out to feed the needy and hungry.

If we always fall back towards a cut throat society, well, better get your knives sharpened.
    Last edited by CLEAN_SET_OF_10; 02-08-2012 at 11:22 PM.
    "I'd rather be judged by 12 than be out my watch and wallet"

Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aciss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nah, I believe in natural selection...

Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lilmanthatcould View Post
    Notsureifsrs. If you're ever in that situation and you're afraid the doctors just want your organs, then you can opt out... Also doctors never let people die so they can give away organs anyway, their hippocratic oath obviously forbids it.

I strongly agree OP. I would even say make it compulsory with no opting out because a living person's right to a lifesaving transplant is more important than a dead body's religious beliefs.

D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agree 100%
    It's consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I'm putting a brick on my wall.

JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironwilledchic View Post
    "rape you if I get the chance, I will" - Master Yoda
    Watchout your neg comments princess

Originally Posted by CLEAN_SET_OF_10 View Post
    I'm not an organ donor. If I die, anyone can take my organs, but they must pay my family $10,000 for each organ they want. $20k for heart.

Its in my will (srs)

I've worked hard to keep them healthy, they have value. Today everything has a damn dollar sign on it. Why shouldn't organs from a person who has died of non-suspicious causes and has spent their whole life up-keeping them have a price tag?

Because it saves lives?

BRB, an anti-venom will save your life from a poisonous snake bite but you still have to pay for that damn schit when you leave the hospital. Someone in some lab worked hard to make that anti-venom work and be effective. I worked hard in the gym to make my heart work and be effective, and I had to pay membership fees to do so while the scientist was probably getting funded.

Do what you want with my body, if you have the cash to buy my family a new cottage or a new Range Rover . Otherwise watch helplessly while my corpse and all its valuables rot into nothing, it'll be a good preview of what will happen to you.

Think thats fukked up?

Remember this is the same society that insists perfectly good supermarket food rot in dumpsters before it is given out to feed the needy and hungry.

If we always fall back towards a cut throat society, well, better get your knives sharpened.
    I hope you aren't kidding and you actually wasted your time doing this, because it would be very funny.

The will is invalid since organ sales are illegal in every country in the world besides Iran.

Since you're not a citizen of Iran, the government won't allow the sale of organs.

CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    I hope you aren't kidding and you actually wasted your time doing this, because it would be very funny.

The will is invalid since organ sales are illegal in every country in the world besides Iran.

Since you're not a citizen of Iran, the government won't allow the sale of organs.
    I would like to believe we all live in fantasy utopia and no under-the-table deals are cut for organs, but that just isn't the case.

If something that has value is that highly regulated, chances are there will be a black market. And with the population increasing and aging at an exponential rate... The demand isn't gonna decrease, and the people that have money who are looking for a life saving solution will come calling.

Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting idea. Will look into doing this
    League of Legends- Celltech Warrior add me brahs!

ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000) ChrisHansenDatelineNBC is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Yo OP, I dont want some fatty/unhealthy ******* taking my organs and possibly further ruining them, I dont mind someone who is not at fault for their need of an organ.
    since we are on the subject of death, I think the typical process of handling a dead body is ridiculously stupid. The two main ones in the western world; burn, bury ina coffin. It just seems so stupid to throw someone in a wooden box and bury them instead of taking advantage of the benefits their bodies could provide; ie throw them in a biodegradable container and let them nurture some tree, such as a redwood (nohippie)

Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zukes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would like to believe we all live in fantasy utopia and no under-the-table deals are cut for organs, but that just isn't the case.

If something that has value is that highly regulated, chances are there will be a black market. And with the population increasing and aging at an exponential rate... The demand isn't gonna decrease, and the people that have money who are looking for a life saving solution will come calling.
    There is a black market for organs, but it isn't in the developed world. Rich people who are too far down the transplant list or who are ineligible due to alcoholism or smoking will go to Pakistan or the Philippines and get an operation, with the organ 'donated' for a price. The problem is that the people who give up the organs don't get much money, the criminal black market traders keep most of it and it's dangerous for everyone involved. There will never be a legal market for organs because it puts a very low premium on the health of poor people. Regardless, an opt-out system is much better than the status quo.

luls I don't actually have that written in my will. i dont have a will. just trying to make an argument for why starting a bidding war for your organs should be legal if you condone it.