Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation THE TRUTH ABOUT CHESTBRAH / JBW SITUATION & Josef Rakich

Firstly, none of you are in the right.

Secondly to Chestbrah: Bro, deep down we also understand the place you're at, at the moment, with the your bro's passing & also now the problems between your parents BUT is it just me or are you setting your own benchmarks / standards for people in bodybuilding / getting aesthetic? For example I remember a while back, you were asked about if you want big calves or are you working them extra hard or some chit like that, and your response was something like "I don't want big calves, big calves are unaesthetic". So in that example you pretty much told people that your calves are the new benchmark for aesthetics & that big calves are not as aesthetic are yours; now bro I don't know where you've been or what you've heard but big calves are aesthetic as phuk cuz! BRB Arnold's calves BRB professional cyclers (real push bikes) calves.

One more example is when JBW called you out about your current job. Even though JBW is in no position to comment on anyone's job, you still felt the need to justify yourself, which is fine BUT why did you feel the need to convince every body that you're in an awesome job right with great prospectives? I'm all for being optimistic about situation BUT please stop acting like everything's alright when clearly isn't! You're only human!

There are heaps more example's of how you've gone full retard since Az's left.

Thirdly, Josef Rakich. Where do I start with him. Well he's actually a lot like Chestbrah. From his point of view, everything he says & know's is the truth & it overrides everything that other's opinion's state. When JR was asked how much he squats now a days, he replied with something like "I don't squat anymore because my legs will get too big & I want to fit into skinny jeans"; this is another example of a full retard like chestbrah moment.

Josef Rakich has also felt the need to brag / justify his job & the amount of money he makes from his meal plan / training plans / other fitness programs / advice, while is actual fact is nothing more than broscience.

See the real truth is about these guys is that they force their opinions on us because we are the only people in society who view people like Chestbrah, Josef Rakich & Supaturk as successful for what they've done so far; when really in the real world no body who has achieved real success in life, people like young CEO's or the person who had nothing growing up & all they could do was do what they were good at, something like cricket or soccer. For example David Warner, an Australian cricketer or grew up in public housing; he could hardly afford any cricket gear but look at him now - one of the best batter's in all form's of the game.

So in conclusion, since the passing of an icon (not a legend, not a god, not a king) a lot of people have emerged with broscience, benchmarks & persona's that are very one sides. These people include Naso, Ediz Ozturk, Chestbrah & Josef Rakich. Did anyone see one Naso's latest video? He made a video telling us how to pronounce his name, really? Why would one man be so vain to make a video on how to pronounce his name over the internet? - he did in fact go full retard, pretty much because he pronounces his name like a person with a greek accent would, sorry to Naso on behalf of all of Australia for not saying you're "Roman" name without a greek accent.

I also wondered if Arnold & his era ever bragged about all the money they made & how good they look in video / photo's or even how many people that had "mirin'" at festivals? Even Josef Rakich is such a celebrity now that he is about to attend an Australian festival this year, inb4 Josef Rakich claims he's going for "the good music".

Call it "trolling" but Chestbrah, Naso, Ediz Ozturk, Supaturk & Josef Rakich etc. really do live like that inside their heads. Our real life is not their real life - their real life is governed by their friends, internet fame & constant aspirations to be the best looking person in the room. Take any of these guys to a beauty expert & watch how many flaws are noted about every single one of these guys.

Oh & before someone tries to convince me Chestbrah & Josef Rakich have achieved real life things. GTFO.

CLIFFS on real life achievements:

- Josef Rakich: High school dropout aka couldn't pass a general university admissions test.

- Chestbrah: multiple arrests, no convictions recorded but when employers do a criminal check - they will see the arrests & warnings / section 10's, recorded.

CLIFFS on thread:

- Chestbrah, Supaturk, Naso, Ediz Ozturk & Josef Rakich etc. are setting benchmarks for success in society.
    - These guys haven't achieved anything unique yet they brag about the money, aesthetics & lifestyle they have.
    - These guys have no real life of theire own.
    - These guys have a one track mind.

Inb4 Supaturk / chestbrahhh / Josef Rakich / Naso / Ediz Ozturk
    Inb4 tl;dr
    Inb4 nuthuggers
    Inb4 redredredred
    Inb4 no avi *******

Registered User asianasethetics's Avatar
    asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000) asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000) asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000) asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000) asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000) asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000) asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000) asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000) asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000) asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000) asianasethetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    tl;dr

and i am talking about your cliffs never mind your post

Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jordan.Young is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    quiet red
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Seattle Seahawks, Mariners*
    *GSP, Uriah Hall, Chael Sonnen*

KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000) KamatMebrah is just really nice. (+1000)

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jesus fuccking christ thanks for the novel bro
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000)
    tl;dr

redredred

TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why is this playing out on a forum? talk to them about it, no one else cares

thx

Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gregry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nochestbrah View Post

CLIFFS on real life achievements:

- Josef Rakich: High school dropout aka couldn't pass a general university admissions test.

- Chestbrah: multiple arrests, no convictions recorded but when employers do a criminal check - they will see the arrests & warnings / section 10's, recorded.

CLIFFS on thread:

- Chestbrah, Supaturk, Naso, Ediz Ozturk & Josef Rakich etc. are setting benchmarks for success in society.
    - These guys haven't achieved anything unique yet they brag about the money, aesthetics & lifestyle they have.
    - These guys have no real life of theire own.
    - These guys have a one track mind.

Inb4 Supaturk / chestbrahhh / Josef Rakich / Naso / Ediz Ozturk
    Inb4 tl;dr
    Inb4 nuthuggers
    Inb4 redredredred
    Inb4 no avi *******

No recorded conviction means no recorded conviction you idiot. If there is no recorded conviction it means there is no record, therefore, even if an employer was to do a background check, nothing would come up. Farking reds these days, and i dont even really like chestbrah on these forums.
    Repping Aussies on Sight

jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol@ people who give a 2nd fuk about these wogs.

zyzz was the only cool guy and the only guy who actually got famous on the net.

The rest are jsut riding his fame

Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Donkeywang is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No one ****in cares about you losers

stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000)

ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) nochestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gregry View Post
    No recorded conviction means no recorded conviction you idiot. If there is no recorded conviction it means there is no record, therefore, even if an employer was to do a background check, nothing would come up. Farking reds these days, and i dont even really like chestbrah on these forums.
    I work in law enforcement aka plsgo

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Firstly, who cares what they do with their own body. If they like how they look, they who are you to tell them that they are doing it wrong?

Secondly, they are all Australian (Josef is NZ but still relevant to Australia in what I'm about to say), Australian jobs pay 2x more than American jobs, and our costs of living is also 2x more than America. So if you calculate all that, everything is equal between Australia and America. It's just with our exchange rate at the moment, it looks like any Australian is a baller in America.

They brag about their wages because it seems like a CEO 10k a day wage in comparison to the average American wage. But all of us Australian's know it's a sh*t wage. It's only the American's that get impressed.

Educate the Americans and no one would think any of them are 'balling', 'CEO'ing' etc.
    35k a year is the MINIMUM wage in Australia. You can't get paid less than that full time.
    Chestbrah said he earns what? 60k a year? So that's double the MINIMUM. 60k a year is the AVERAGE wage in Australia (66k to be exact is the average wage of Australian's I think, according to last years census).

Australian's know that only 100k+ a year is in the 'above average' wage. So no Australian's find any of these guys to be earning a lot. It's just the rest of the world being trolled by not knowing the exchange rates + cost of living.

Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lunatikxz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Interdasting, you should try getting a publishing deal. But I see where you are coming from.

StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000) StayPerfect4Me is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I work in law enforcement aka plsgo
    1) why are you red?

2) why did you randomly decide to write a novel defending these people?

ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigNF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Took the time to read it, great post op (srs)
    rep back always

Originally Posted by StayPerfect4Me View Post
    1) why are you red?

2) why did you randomly decide to write a novel defending these people?
    1) I'm red because I stood up to supaturk when he was white knighting chestbrah.

2) This novel is the opposite of defending these people.

EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000) EnterAndWin is just really nice. (+1000)
    K just posted this to ediz oz page

1) I'm red because I stood up to supaturk when he was white knighting chestbrah.

2) This novel is the opposite of defending these people.
    my bad. didn't read. will go back and read (srs). you had 20 or so posts before today. do you know chestbrah personally or were you lurking when this **** went down?

ice86x is just really nice. (+1000) ice86x is just really nice. (+1000) ice86x is just really nice. (+1000) ice86x is just really nice. (+1000) ice86x is just really nice. (+1000) ice86x is just really nice. (+1000) ice86x is just really nice. (+1000) ice86x is just really nice. (+1000) ice86x is just really nice. (+1000) ice86x is just really nice. (+1000) ice86x is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find it funny that people pay Homo Rakich for a meal plan when they can get solid, free nutrition advice from Alan Aragon and a bunch of other Nuttritionists/Dieticians (soon to be one) in the Nutrition forum.
    1k+

Originally Posted by StayPerfect4Me View Post
    my bad. didn't read. will go back and read (srs). you had 20 or so posts before today. do you know chestbrah personally or were you lurking when this **** went down?
    No worries.

I've been lurking for about a year now, so i've been following the misc fame & his FB posts, along with everyone else who us related to this.

Originally Posted by ice86x View Post
    I find it funny that people pay Homo Rakich for a meal plan when they can get solid, free nutrition advice from Alan Aragon and a bunch of other Nuttritionists/Dieticians (soon to be one) in the Nutrition forum.
    I thought rakich bragging about how much money he suckers out of naive people would be bad for business but it seems quite the opposite.

EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5th and final year Law/Finance Student Checking in.

Also, you've included my name in the list but failed to note why i should be in there.

When have i taken myself seriously, or preached bullsh!t?

Waiting for response
    R.I.P. Az 'Zyzz' Sergeyevich

The evolution of Piney:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139715203&page=1

stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000) stealthytm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EdizOz View Post
    5th and final year Law/Finance Student Checking in.

Also, you've included my name in the list but failed to note why i should be in there.

When have i taken myself seriously, or preached bullsh!t?

Waiting for response
    PineappleBrah up in this bitch!

No worries.

I've been lurking for about a year now, so i've been following the misc fame & his FB posts, along with everyone else who us related to this.
    went back and read and agree 100%. also lurked and followed situation somewhat. would rep if not on rc

arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in after the pine
    *spends 2-3 hours a day on just flexing/posing in the mirror & mirin myself crew*
    *very conceited crew*
    *denies sex from women on a daily basis cuz im alpha crew*
    *told employee at mcdonalds if shes mirin & she started moaning crew*
    *had sex with multiple women on the same night crew*
    *no condom crew*
    *scared of obtaining STD but that doesnt stop me from plowing hoes crew*
    *goal in life is to obtain a pet monkey crew*

xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can understand where you're coming from, but does it bother you that much that you feel the need to comment on it/tell everyone?

It's not going to get through to people who follow them, and it makes you come across as a really pissed off person who is jealous of whatever success they do have.

I commend them for trying to stick out amongst the crowd. It isn't something I'd personally do, but have no qualms with them doing so.
    Big natty nutsac

instagram: xswiftx
    ********: www.********.com/swift.fitnessx
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/theironlionfitness