xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

21 year old female, aspiring fitness model, want to get really tones, PLEASE HELP!!

Hi I'm new to this joined today,

Still working out how the forum works.

Ve just started modelling and would love to eventually get into fitness modelling but I've got a fair bit of work to do to get my body looking good good enough.

I've recently started the Jamie Eason LiveFit plan I'm on day 3. Has anyone done this and did you get good results? Is this the right plan for me? I really want to get as lean as possible and really tone up.

My current stats are below

Female 21 years old.
    Height- 5ft 4inches
    Weight- 125lbs
    Thigh- 18inches
    Upper arm- 10.5inches
    Calf- 12.9inches
    Hips- 32inches
    Waist- 26inches
    Chest (under bust)- 28inches
    Chest (around bust) 37inches
    Neck - 12inches
    Wrist- 5.5inches

I used the BF% calculator on the bodybuilding.com website and it came out as 16.7%
    But if anyone can estimate it better from my stats please do and let me know.

Can anyone help please? :-)

Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100) Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100) Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100) Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100) Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100) Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100) Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100) Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100) Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100) Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100) Pakelende is not very well liked. (-100)
    pic's will help more

xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ill add some soon. But if anyone could give me advise on best plans for toning and fat burning that would be great. Also any feedback on the jamie eason livefit plan please.

Registered User BillabongVolcom's Avatar
    BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No need for pic's just yet, he just wants to see another babe on the internet since he probably doesn't see too many in real life.

I would follow the Jamie Eason plan for however long it says for. If you are enjoying it so far, keep doing it. You're not going to find "the best workout", there is no such thing. Everyone trains differently, and they all work to some extent. Follow it to a T as well as the nutrition aspect of it. Nutrition is about 80% of the results. If your goal is to build more muscle (bulk up) you're going to have to consume more calories, if your goal is to lean up more than you're going to have to decrease calories. Calories in vs calories out. Simple as that.

Read this over as well. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122509811

Good luck.
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BillabongVolcom View Post
    No need for pic's just yet, he just wants to see another babe on the internet since he probably doesn't see too many in real life.

I would follow the Jamie Eason plan for however long it says for. If you are enjoying it so far, keep doing it. You're not going to find "the best workout", there is no such thing. Everyone trains differently, and they all work to some extent. Follow it to a T as well as the nutrition aspect of it. Nutrition is about 80% of the results. If your goal is to build more muscle (bulk up) you're going to have to consume more calories, if your goal is to lean up more than you're going to have to decrease calories. Calories in vs calories out. Simple as that.

Read this over as well. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122509811

Good luck.
    Come on ... do you have to kill our buzz with the no pics just yet thing????

I kid.

I would caveat that it depends on what type of fitness model she is aspiring to be in order to tailor a workout program to get to that goal.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." ~Henry Rollins

Billabongvolcom- thank you for your reply I will go onto the link you posted and read through that :-) Also you said to follow it to the T which I am going to do, except I'm currently on a no carb diet and her plan includes carbs so would it be ok to carry on no carb do you think?

Floridagator- can I ask what you mean by what type of fitness model?

FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I guess what I mean by that is there are many different types of fitness so there are different types of fitness models. Just looking through my wife's women's health and fitness type magazines (I read the articles!!!! I promise!!!!) there are different types of models. There are the athletic types ... the ones that look great in bikini types (though I think they all look good in bikinis) ... muscle bound types. It is no different than men really if you think about it. A company looking to market running gear isn't going to go get Arnold to do it. Does that make sense?

Oh yeah ... as for the carbs ... they are pretty important in the grand scheme of things. They give a lot of energy. Carbs have gotten a bad rap in my opinion. If you are trying tone down, which means you are cutting ... carbs really can make or break how long you last. I think if you concentrate more on eating a sensible diet that is more tailored to how you want to eat for the rest of your life ... except eat at a slight caloric deficit ... you will have a much better go at it in the long run. Doing an extreme diet might work wonders in the short term but in the long run it might not work out so well. You don't want to get on a yo-yo pattern. Just eat enough protein to maintain your lean body mass (muscle) while you eat at a caloric deficit and work in enough calories to have ample energy supply to get you through your workouts and it will probably work out better for you. Even fat is an important part of the diet. Go to the nutrition board and do some research.

Hope this helps!!!
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." ~Henry Rollins

^^^I don't even Lift^^^ LiftRforLife's Avatar
    LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FloridaGator View Post
    I guess what I mean by that is there are many different types of fitness so there are different types of fitness models. Just looking through my wife's women's health and fitness type magazines (I read the articles!!!! I promise!!!!) there are different types of models. There are the athletic types ... the ones that look great in bikini types (though I think they all look good in bikinis) ... muscle bound types. It is no different than men really if you think about it. A company looking to market running gear isn't going to go get Arnold to do it. Does that make sense?

Oh yeah ... as for the carbs ... they are pretty important in the grand scheme of things. They give a lot of energy. Carbs have gotten a bad rap in my opinion. If you are trying tone down, which means you are cutting ... carbs really can make or break how long you last. I think if you concentrate more on eating a sensible diet that is more tailored to how you want to eat for the rest of your life ... except eat at a slight caloric deficit ... you will have a much better go at it in the long run. Doing an extreme diet might work wonders in the short term but in the long run it might not work out so well. You don't want to get on a yo-yo pattern. Just eat enough protein to maintain your lean body mass (muscle) while you eat at a caloric deficit and work in enough calories to have ample energy supply to get you through your workouts and it will probably work out better for you. Even fat is an important part of the diet. Go to the nutrition board and do some research.

Hope this helps!!!
    Some solid advice right here
    "The grass grows green with blood spilt from the wounds of effort"

"The more one sacrifices, the harder it becomes to surrender"

Rep on site: Lawlzorz

New York Gun Crew Western Division

Watermelon Green Magnitude Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157624163&p=1148763173#post1148763173
    Watermelon Green Magnitude Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157624663&p=1148772733#post1148772733

Thank you for your detailed answer. I will definatly look through the nutrition articles and I think ill start following the diet in the LiveFit plan as that's the workout plan I'm follwoing atm so I will introduce some good carbs into my diet. As far as the type of look I'm trying to acheive, do you know of marzia prince? That's the sort of look I'm hoping to get to. If you get a chance and don't mind I've made another thread in the female bodybuilding-fat loss forum could you take a look. Thanks again.

TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xAFMFDSx View Post
    As far as the type of look I'm trying to acheive, do you know of marzia prince? That's the sort of look I'm hoping to get to. If you get a chance and don't mind I've made another thread in the female bodybuilding-fat loss forum could you take a look. Thanks again.
    Marzia doesn't look like she has much muscle on her other than her defined legs and well shaped butt. I would say most of that look comes from proper nutrition and lowering the bodyfat. Definitely focus on your legs and butt when it comes to lifting since it seems like you don't need to build much of the upper body muscles if you want a look similar to that model.

Once you are done with the LiveFit plan you'll probably have a better idea on what sort of workout plan you want to follow in the future. Although to achieve the best results you need to customize a workout plan to fit you and your goals specifically.

BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [QUOTE=xAFMFDSx;830085541]Billabongvolcom- thank you for your reply I will go onto the link you posted and read through that :-) Also you said to follow it to the T which I am going to do, except I'm currently on a no carb diet and her plan includes carbs so would it be ok to carry on no carb do you think?
    /QUOTE]

Are you following a keto diet? High protein and high fat and no carbs?
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

Billabongvolcom- I've read so many things all saying different things are good and bad. I'm confused. I've decided I'm going to follow the Livefit plan to the letter workouts and diet. Its a 12 week plan so ill see where I am at the end of it and then I can tailor a more specific plan for myself when I have a better idea of what worked well for me and what didn't. I'm going to restart it tomorrow I've been shopping today and got everything I need to start. I am already quite fit and eat healthy but I'm new to weight training. I'm happy to take advixe from anyone abit clueless atm that's why I think its a good idea for me to follow a set 12 week plan to get me started on a proper diet and workout plan :-)

Originally Posted by xAFMFDSx View Post
    Billabongvolcom- I've read so many things all saying different things are good and bad. I'm confused. I've decided I'm going to follow the Livefit plan to the letter workouts and diet. Its a 12 week plan so ill see where I am at the end of it and then I can tailor a more specific plan for myself when I have a better idea of what worked well for me and what didn't. I'm going to restart it tomorrow I've been shopping today and got everything I need to start. I am already quite fit and eat healthy but I'm new to weight training. I'm happy to take advixe from anyone abit clueless atm that's why I think its a good idea for me to follow a set 12 week plan to get me started on a proper diet and workout plan :-)
    Sounds like a plan. Keep us posted on your progress. Good luck.

TimeTakesUsAll - yes I don't want to have big muscles I just want to be really toned and defined that's why I like her sort of body type. I'm new to this so that's why I thought its best to do a set out plan. I'm going to follow the LiveFit plan to the letter and see where I am after the 12 weeks I'm sure ill improve the apperance of my body by the end of the plan and then ill be able to see what worked well for me and what didn't and then I can tailor a more specific plan for myself when I have a bit more knowledge :-) appreciate any advice though.

U Mirin' My Training Son? TheKilboBBC's Avatar
    TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheKilboBBC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mind = Blown @ can be a model but not a fitness model!

In any case, don't worry about getting big muscles or bulky... For women, you need to eat A LOT and do A LOT of heavy lifting... I don't think you'll be doing that on LiveFit, even though whatever weight you use will seem heavy to you (at this point as a beginner)! Good luck sista, look forward to seeing your progress!
    ++ Positive Crew ++

{<~Strong Lurker - Be Honored If I Post Kruw~>}

Originally Posted by TheKilboBBC View Post
    Mind = Blown @ can be a model but not a fitness model!

In any case, don't worry about getting big muscles or bulky... For women, you need to eat A LOT and do A LOT of heavy lifting... I don't think you'll be doing that on LiveFit, even though whatever weight you use will seem heavy to you (at this point as a beginner)! Good luck sista, look forward to seeing your progress!
    TheKilboBBC- what do mean by "mind = blown @ can be a model but not a fitness model!" ?
    I just don't think my body looks like a fitness models body I wanna be in better shape, build some muscle so I look more toned
    Also I just want to be fitter and healthier for myself anyway. I want to look better but also feel better.

Thank you :-) I will keep updating my progress throughout the 12 week plan. I'm excited to get started properly tomorrow.

I think if you put in the effort and do the Live Fit plan you will definitley see results. Pay attention to your effort and grind through the times when you are not so motivated. There are a lot of great programs out there but it all comes down to the amount of effort you put in and how committed you are to reaching your goal. If you are a beginner, I suggest really diving into the research aspect of why she has the exercises laid out the way they are ... and the correct form for each exercise. A 12 week plan is just the right amount of time to do a program and then move on to something else. When you get to the 9-10th week start researching the next program and base that on what your goals will be for that next program.

I do want to point one thing out. To 'look more toned' your goal will be to lose weight and maintain the muscle you have. Generally speaking, you are either cutting or bulking. There is a lot of 'bro-science' out there that says you can create muscle and lose fat at the sametime ... I don't necessarily disagree with that ... but it isn't the norm. You might get away with it as you start your journey but it won't last. If you want to tone ... your goal is to lose weight and not add muscle. If you want to add muscle ... you want to gain weight. From the 5-10 minute proof read I did of Live Fit it appears that whole aspect is built into the program with the nutrition part. Pay attention to this from the get go so that you know exactly how your body is reacting to your diet and exercise. I can't stress that enough. To get a body like Marzia (btw ... I google stalked her for a good 20 minutes after you referenced her as your visulation of your goal ... wow ... she is ... nevermind) exercise is a huge part ... but just as important, and probably more important is the diet.

So how do you know if your diet is working. Well, in your original post here you laid out all your measurements. That is a great thing you did there ... keep that written down. Also, I suggest you take a 'before' photo so that you have a point of reference to 'see' later as you progress. While the scale is a good way to monitor how you are doing ... the look, measure, and feel tests are much better. Write down the calories you eat daily and have that broken out by calories for protein, carbs, and fat. As you probably already know ... get atleast 1g of protein in for every lb of lean body mass you have. The easy way to do that ... since you have your weight at 125 eat at least 125g of protein daily. If you are trying to lose weight (tone), then eat about 300-400 calories under your maintenance (so you will also need to figure out what your maintenance is too).

I suggest taking a photo after each phase of Live Fit. Do the measurements weekly to keep tabs on your diet. If you can keep your measurements the same in your arms or legs while your waist gets smaller you know you are doing it right. Don't lose more than 2-3lbs a week at your weight either. If you want to add muscle ... do the opposite of all the above. Eat 300-400 calories over your maintenance and just try to gain about 1lb per week while keeping your waist close to the same measurement when you started by gain size in other areas. But like I said already ... just follow the Live Fit plan while keeping tabs of your diet and measurements and you will learn your body well enough to be able to adjust accordingly!

Good luck!