MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000)

DS Craze PWO Sample Packet Review

Non Sponsored
    Taken- Full sample packet (2 Servings)

Taste- Not very good, but not horrible. Definitely drinkable. If juggernaut made a grape flavor, this would be very similar. Kind of a clay-like flavor, with a bitter aftertaste. Chugged it down easy and didnt get any tummy wobbles.

Mixability- Mixes easily

My body chemistry- I've tried most of the PWOs on the market. My top 3 picks i would have recommended to someone before i made this Craze thread.

In no order
    1MR (i know it catches a lot of flack here on the supp forums. I don't care, it works extremely well for me & no adverse effects to me personally)
    CryoShock (disclaimer: contains DMAA. Usually products with 1,3 make me feel like a meth head, Cryo didn't and is amazing)
    Launch 4350 (what can i say.. it's SAN, liked this a lot more than Fierce)

My Experience with DS Craze-
    A big thumbs up from me. I will be ordering this next, no doubt. & there is a high possibility of DS Craze bumping a former top 3 contender.

Breakdown-
    My workout consisted of cardio/body weight (a la Bboy/breakdance)
    Duration - 2 1/2 hours. 3-15 mins on, 1-2 minute rest. For entire 2 1/2hr session.

Energy- On point and driven (cough cough). Did not crash at all. Consistent.

Focus- Intense, wish i would have taken my video camera. Creative juice flowing.

Pump- Not very much, but with this type of workout and length, some days i don't want that huge pump. It gets painful and hard to concentrate / hold poses for conditioning. Bloodflow was still excellent, just not the intrinsic value.

Other- Made me sweat like crazy (i'm not a heavy sweater). Which was a nice surprise. The only other pre that did this to me was Animal Rage (which made me feel kinda sick to my stomach/unfocused/in&out feeling. Sorry Universal, i love ALL of your other products i've tried, but no more rage for me).

Other- Gave me an elated ethereal feeling. I know you know what i mean! Didn't make me feel distant from my body/thoughts like some PWOs have. But heavily connected. (Great subconscious boost, similar to Phenyl Core)

Overall- If you respond well to the top 3 i posted above, give this one a whirl. It didn't make me go Inception with my thoughts, however, I truly enjoyed it. Wish i could give a more in depth review, to highlight the weight lifting side of things. I don't write reviews often, but if i have the time, i might log this in the future after i make a full purchase.

Synopsis- Joining the band of Craze gym hippies.

Misc Resident Bboy

MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000)
    So i want to come back and re-touch on my experience with Craze. The sample packet review is nice for an initial impression, but that is about it. Since this earlier review, i have made my way through an entire tub of this product... here is my final opinion.

Quite simply, this is the best PWO on the market in my eyes. The only other Pre that comes close to touching it for me was GAT Nitraflex (you can find my review in this section). I've tried a few other samples since this was written, and frankly none of them stacked up (less Nitraflex in a close 2nd).

First off, and most important for me, this product did not interfere with my sleep... and i love my sleep. I took a product sample (actually 5 samples) from another company that i personally thought would be Craze's biggest competitor. That product left me strung out, disappointed, and a gross film in my eyes like i had allergies or something. Also, i have not had any adverse effects while using Craze. Big plus (who am i kidding, huge plus!).

A little bit about how i used this.

2 Scoops seemed to be my sweet spot. I have a very, very high tolerance to caffeine. Not from overuse, but natural. Now im no chemist, so i cannot break down the compounds like some of the other members here, i will say whatever they did, they did it right. I did however, keep my use to no more than 2 scoops per 24hr period. I have a feeling over indulgence of this product could be a very bad thing for your system to bounce back from. So i kept my stimulant intake down to at least every other day, sometimes with a cup of joe on off days. Important note, even when off this product for more than 2-3 days, i didnt notice any drop in my drive, or mental comprehension.

A little bit about the feeling of the product.

I'm sure you've all read the threads about craze by now. I'm sure you've heard about the euphoric intrinsics, this is very true (from my experience). Although, some of the other reviews seemed a bit blown out of proportion. I didn't feel stoned or drunk or like i was rolling on mollies. The euphoric feeling is most definitely there though. For me, it would kick in around 10 minutes after consumption (Pres kick in my system fast). The feeling lasts for me in the neighborhood of 10-15 minutes, then dissipates. What is left after the first kick, is an elated feeling, a clean feeling, and a surge of mind muscle connection. The mental game of Craze is heavy, so be prepared to workout, if you don't your thoughts will linger... and linger... and linger.

Fitness aspect.

Like above, the mind muscle connection is very strong indeed. This stuff puts me in the zone like no other. Ideas flow easily, lifts seem to ease by. It's all the mental side for me. Time flies by, and lost in thought stimulation, you could easily lose track of your workout and want to move into other things that are on your mind.

Some other extracts

Heating up. This product warms me up, every time. I've ran two thermogenic supplements (from big name companies), with lackluster results. This product gets me heated, without loading.

Taste

The flavor does not get any better folks. It isn't horrible, but leaves more to be desired (at least it's not fruit punch). Honestly though, i could care less about flavor when the results are this good. There are much, much worse tasting pre-workouts out there.

Even with the taste drawbacks, i'm still giving it an overall 10/10.

A few flavors i would like to see released in the future.

Green Apple
    Grape (re-formulated)
    Cotton Candy

-EDIT

after reading my OP, i want to comment, i didn't receive extraordinary Pumps from Craze. At least nothing out of the norm of a solid session.
    Misc Resident Bboy

TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    awesome review man, was a good read.

I agree, the flavor isn't the best.. but i find if you throw 2-3 ice cubes in it tastes a lot better.

Agreed with everything lol, especially the mind/muscle connection. The feeling is indescribable, simply amazing
    Driven Sports Craze Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144676431

Pre-Workout FAQ and Information thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144588521

Weight gainer help and FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111141