Closed Thread
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) primal21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you for writing this novel OP, I shall waste no time in reading it.
    Is this where you work out little homosexual bitch? You little skinny bitch, the ladies only? You must be fckin homosexual troll you have no uplook, the only good thing about your body is your quadricep and hamstring, you have no body. You're a skinny fckin kid, you're underdeveloped. At my age i was already fukin way bigger than you, and I had weaknesses still. You're a fukin prick.

Σ W.A.P.F.L Σ

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skinpoppin View Post
    OP, i study demonology
    yea i study that at the university of misc too. I even got my phd in demonics
    ***Misc Strength Crew***
    1k+

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I laugh at those who don't believe that demons exist and I laugh harder at those who mock them.

Just because you aren't aware or open enough to sense and experience them doesn't mean they don't exist.
    Often it is through the pineal gland and the 3rd eye.
    If you think they are fake or don't exist just keep going about your daily life.
    The Xian Control have held us back spiritually over the ages, Hence why they put flouride in our drinking water today.
    And demons are not manifestations of your mind or brain. They can be seen if you meditate and open your 3rd eye. Most demons have an Electric Blue Aura. Some have a Golden Aura. Some have a white aura. And others have a Darker Aura. The demons I have seen have always had a blueish glow.

To any doubters of their existence that is fine.Just you aren't able to differentiate what might be a spirit, chance, entity, etc.. from one another. This thread isn't about proving they exist, because those that do know would never question it. But this is more an informative thread about demons. And Yes they are real and No they are not as evil as they are painted in movies, literature, media that is controlled by jews and Christians
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
           ▂▅▓▓▅██████▇▅◢██▀   〓 ★ 〓
          ◢▓▓▅███■▀████▓▓█◤    ◢◤ ▍◥◣
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣
     ▃ ▓▆███▓ ▍▎▌▍▍▼▍▌▓ █████▅
    ▐█▓█████▃▼▌▐ ▐ ▌▍▼ ◢█████▓█◣
    █▊■██████◣▓ ▌▍▲◥◤ ▅██████▓█▊
    ◥■ ████████▅▼▀▃▆███████▓▓▼
    ◢█▲▓████████▆█▀▓▓▓█■▀▓▓▓█▆
    ....◣█▓██████████▓▓▓█▃▓▓▓▼

johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyk38 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Thread Bomber View Post
    I laugh at those who don't believe that demons exist and I laugh harder at those who mock them.

Just because you aren't aware or open enough to sense and experience them doesn't mean they don't exist.
    If you think they are fake or don't exist just keep going about your daily life.
    The Xian Control have held us back spiritually over the ages, Hence why they put flouride in our drinking water today.
    And demons are not manifestations of your mind or brain. They can be seen if you meditate and open your 3rd eye. Most demons have an Electric Blue Aura. Some have a Golden Aura. Some have a white aura. And others have a Darker Aura. The demons I have seen have always had a blueish glow.

To any doubters of their existence that is fine.Just you aren't able to differentiate what might be a spirit, chance, entity, etc.. from one another. This thread isn't about proving they exist, because those that do know would never question it. But this is more an informative thread about demons. And Yes they are real and No they are not as evil as they are painted in movies, literature, media that is controlled by jews and Christians
    post vids of said demons? of your exp of course.

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

If you want we can go into more depth. And for those of you who disbelieve, not all is apparant, there are many forces that are beyond your scope of life, but you can encounter these forces, gravity fro example is something largely unexplained and invisible, but we can see the effects of it, like wise there are many other unkown forces we can study the effects of. If we humans can be alive and this intelligent and poweful then it is extremeley selfish on our part to believe we are the only intelligent beings out there.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Unless you have hard evidence for 'demons' then don't bother with this nonsense. Otherwise you are literally no different than the UFO abduction anal probe crowd or 9/11 truthers.

Eyewitness testimony is the lowest form of evidence possible.
    Anecdotal testimony isn't any form of evidence either.

Bring something to the table for once other than stories and piss poor analogies comparing demons(no evidence for) with gravity(testable, predictable observations).

LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000) LurkingSince09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OSIRIS?

Sounds like something willow used to say in Buffy the vampire slayer.

azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive done this before...used alot of those symbols to try an evoke or summon a demon...weird stuff happened but no demon...
    **Misc Decade Crew**

*God cucked Joseph
    *Would let Eva Green cuck me crew
    *Scrub skateboard crew
    *McKenzie Davis step on me please crew
    *5’9” and only date women with tall men in their families to give my kids a chance crew
    *halfrican crew
    *token buff manlet crew
    *Nebraska crew

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Poe's law.

I'm calling Poe's law on the demon people since there is literally no difference between the serious demon believers and people making fun of the demon believers. Can't tell the difference anymore.

Wow anecdotal testimony AND eyewitness evidence, two of the lowest most unreliable forms of evidence humanly possible....DAMN HOW CAN I NOT BELIEVE IN DEMONS NOW!!

lol Christs it's like listening to the mom's in Oprah's studio audience talk about Astrology and palm reading.

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by basement iron View Post
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Unless you have hard evidence for 'demons' then don't bother with this nonsense. Otherwise you are literally no different than the UFO abduction anal probe crowd or 9/11 truthers.

Eyewitness testimony is the lowest form of evidence possible.
    Anecdotal testimony isn't any form of evidence either.

Bring something to the table for once other than stories and piss poor analogies comparing demons(no evidence for) with gravity(testable, predictable observations).
    Your the kind of person that needs it laid upon your lap. And even then you would give doubts or explanations as to why it fell in your lap. You have the ability to sense and see a Demonic presence. but discount everything that happens

I dont challenge you to summon a demon just I doubt even if something hit you upside the head you would believe it was a demon. You can believe whatever it is you desire. If you want to believe that nothing exist on this planet just the humans that are living here, that is fine. But You would be very wrong.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wish I believed in demons because then I could also feel how retardation feels like

Originally Posted by basement iron View Post
    Poe's law.

I'm calling Poe's law on the demon people since there is literally no difference between the serious demon believers and people making fun of the demon believers. Can't tell the difference anymore.

Wow anecdotal testimony AND eyewitness evidence, two of the lowest most unreliable forms of evidence humanly possible....DAMN HOW CAN I NOT BELIEVE IN DEMONS NOW!!

lol Christs it's like listening to the mom's in Oprah's studio audience talk about Astrology and palm reading.
    Haha

Ya ya your right....
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thread Bomber post some good meditation site...i want to start
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lpg92 View Post
    Sleep paralysis.Nuff said.All the cultures from around the world pretty much described it the same,as a hag or demon sitting on your chest preventing you from moving.
    I get this very often, specially when I sleep in supine position, when it happens I feel a presence, but I guarantee you it is not a friendly one.
    300 Forever

Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    Thread Bomber post some good meditation site...i want to start
    Reps for life.

And ya I have some flys that disturb the feast.

Its is so sad how blind everyone is but that is just the nature of the beast.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500) John98 is not very helpful. (-500)
    greek mythology can be fun to read ill give you that, just like watching movies can be fun.

Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gavin Rossdale made a pretty cool demon in Constantine.

lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol at p7nk trying to derail his threads.
    Disclaimer: The post above is about 3.50% srs

Poverty Meal Crew
    Already dripping precum Crew

🌲 I acknowledge that this comment was posted using app hosted in a server located in indigenous land of The Métis (1745) & The Algonquin (1886), 🌲

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IMO the existence of demons could be a possibility
    there are still so many natural phenomena that are beyond the scope of humanity's understanding
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, i study demonology and have encountered many. I can assure you there is an abundance of demons in the 6 demon kingdoms, 72 demons named in the lesser key were made up my europeans.

Study demons in other religions. The hindu gods were also demons that tricked humans in to their worship, the same as greek and egyptian gods. In Islam there are Jinns and they have a very interesting detail of how their systems work. Judaism also has good in depth knowledge but most Christian sources are bull made up by europeans.

If you want we can go into more depth. And for those of you who disbelieve, not all is apparant, there are many forces that are beyond your scope of life, but you can encounter these forces, gravity fro example is something largely unexplained and invisible, but we can see the effects of it, like wise there are many other unkown forces we can study the effects of. If we humans can be alive and this intelligent and poweful then it is extremeley selfish on our part to believe we are the only intelligent beings out there.

I believe you guys srs

I'm just to lazy to try and contact them.

Watched a couple documentaries on DMT and contacting celestial and metaphysical beings, it was pretty interesting to say the least.
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Downhill/Freeride Crew
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    MWC crew crew crew

Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's all in our brains,we made it.Religion ,angels,demons.Stop arguing like a bunch of 5 year olds

I bet most of you do not understand what a swastika means or represents.

A swastika is the representation of the four directions, four elements, it is the culmination of all that exist and is about bringing it all together.

The Nazis stole it from hindu and buddhist traditions
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x10

don't mock me or mock my english (not my first language) but gonna try to explain something hope u read with open mind

i don't know if you are trolling or not but "Demon = Jini" for muslims , and you can't contact them through mediating = thats total bull

in Islam the people who contact Jini's are magicians who stopped believing in god , they make the Jini's work for them and do w/e they want , hell they can move u from place to place in eye blink

I'm originally from Iraq , we have a place there called Babil

that place is empty cuz there are 2 angels are burried there "u might laugh" , but in the night in that place u can hear screams and sh*t happens there can't be explained by sience

read here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harut

anyway

inb4 comments of peace and crap

have a nice day!
    Beast

Registered User WalterKovacs769's Avatar
    WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WalterKovacs769 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So I have two questions.

1) If one is not aware or open enough to sense and experience demons, can demons do anything to this person or do you have to be open to demons' existence for them to interact with you?

2) Is it possible to get video evidence of a demon? If so why has no one done so?

No troll srs questions

Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Intredasting.

I met someone at work once that seemed to have a detectable aura about him, something about him shook me up, and I deal with a lot of people at my work place.. people with money / businesses... professionals. He gave me a bad vibe though, dat dere evil daemon summoner, was also with a super hot broad.
    Last edited by Negbro; 02-11-2012 at 08:03 AM.

Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Op you listen Insomnium?Kalmah?Scar symmetry?

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SUPER_MANLET View Post
    x10

don't mock me or mock my english (not my first language) but gonna try to explain something hope u read with open mind

i don't know if you are trolling or not but "Demon = Jini" for muslims , and you can't contact them through mediating = thats total bull

in Islam the people who contact Jini's are magicians who stopped believing in god , they make the Jini's work for them and do w/e they want , hell they can move u from place to place in eye blink

I'm originally from Iraq , we have a place there called Babil

that place is empty cuz there are 2 angels are burried there "u might laugh" , but in the night in that place u can hear screams and sh*t happens there can't be explained by sience

read here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harut

anyway

inb4 comments of peace and crap

have a nice day!
    More storys ..want more from you. Interesting thread btw TB thanks for sharing.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    joyofsatan.org
    Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

++ Positive Crew ++

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Demons are evil.
    I let one be apart of me ages ago when i was offered a deal (dead fkn srs). Idk his name. It was wearing long black flowing robes and hooded, like 6"6 and seriously skinny.
    I was on the stairs feeling like absolute sh*t. I opened both my palms and a snowflake fell inbetween them. I was indoors and I SH*T YOU NOT it was a snowflake.
    It wanted to cut a serious deal with me, I denied it but allowed it on a 'trial' basis. I wanted power and forms of invincibility.
    At first it felt amazing, i felt super powerful and I felt so advanced. I did things people could only imagine. That was when i ran 100M in 11.2.
    I was so effective and efficient at everything. But at what cost? The cost of true happiness. I began doubting everything and for the first time, hated everything.
    I spiralled into darkness and an abyss of loneliness and needed a way out, but it didn't want to let go.

F**k this i'm stopping here.
    #Cut a long story short, i got out whilst i could.

DEMONS ARE EVIL.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fuzionite View Post
    Demons are evil.
    I let one be apart of me ages ago when i was offered a deal (dead fkn srs). Idk his name. It was wearing long black flowing robes and hooded, like 6"6 and seriously skinny.
    I was on the stairs feeling like absolute sh*t. I opened both my palms and a snowflake fell inbetween them. I was indoors and I SH*T YOU NOT it was a snowflake.
    It wanted to cut a serious deal with me, I denied it but allowed it on a 'trial' basis. I wanted power and forms of invincibility.
    At first it felt amazing, i felt super powerful and I felt so advanced. I did things people could only imagine. That was when i ran 100M in 11.2.
    I was so effective and efficient at everything. But at what cost? The cost of true happiness. I began doubting everything and for the first time, hated everything.
    I spiralled into darkness and an abyss of loneliness and needed a way out, but it didn't want to let go.

F**k this i'm stopping here.
    #Cut a long story short, i got out whilst i could.

DEMONS ARE EVIL.
    not sheriff srs
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**