Closed Thread
Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thread Bomber View Post
    Im sorry but you don't sell your soul. Your soul is always yours. So all the myths that the devil takes it in exchange is BS. Satan can work with you on how to empower yourself and reach your desire. But in the end your soul will be yours. Its folklore that the Satan reaps your soul. Often the lure is to have anything we want and we think that by pawing our soul he will give us our greatest desire. Well from experience it doesn't work this way.

What do you really want?
    my astral body was attacked (ectoplasm) during a SP event. srs, had to use blue light to escape (archangel michael tbh).

i just want to fukk every vagina i see. thats all i want, i dont want to hurt too many peoples feelings either. but im willing to step on a few toes.

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by belmont316 View Post
    my astral body was attacked (ectoplasm) during a SP event. srs, had to use blue light to escape (archangel michael tbh).

i just want to fukk every vagina i see. thats all i want, i dont want to hurt too many peoples feelings either. but im willing to step on a few toes.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post802319031

Wiggle your toes if you get under ectoplasm.

If you wanna fuk a lotta girls you gotta talk to alotta girls. You got to spit game.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
           ▂▅▓▓▅██████▇▅◢██▀   〓 ★ 〓
          ◢▓▓▅███■▀████▓▓█◤    ◢◤ ▍◥◣
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣
     ▃ ▓▆███▓ ▍▎▌▍▍▼▍▌▓ █████▅
    ▐█▓█████▃▼▌▐ ▐ ▌▍▼ ◢█████▓█◣
    █▊■██████◣▓ ▌▍▲◥◤ ▅██████▓█▊
    ◥■ ████████▅▼▀▃▆███████▓▓▼
    ◢█▲▓████████▆█▀▓▓▓█■▀▓▓▓█▆
    ....◣█▓██████████▓▓▓█▃▓▓▓▼

WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Meet me at The Mall of America in the astral plane. I'll be there in a 2 hours boning 10/10s, and fighting evil things. You down?

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post802319031

Wiggle your toes if you get under ectoplasm.

If you wanna fuk a lotta girls you gotta talk to alotta girls. You got to spit game.
    yeah, i talk to every possible girl i can. im 100% serious, i am not intimidated by any female in any way shape or form. i absolutely am not nervous to talk to any woman. i make a woman laugh at the snap of a finger and make her feel sexy with a casual glance.

guess maybe im being greedy... to slay the most poon i need to finish school, get a top-tier job and acquire my own house (have roomies), this will make girls think that they can access my resources if they bone me.

its a tarp tho. they aint gettin shyt, except shyt on.

i just feel like i absolutely HAVE to fukk every girl i think is cute. maybe im becoming an addict.

tbh im a victim of my own success at this point, im currently talking to 3 very attractive girls and im suppose to hang out with each of them this weekend... wuttt, the, fukk, have, i, done.

1 gram a week. thats whats up.

i just wanted some help i guess.

Originally Posted by WheyTooDiesel View Post
    Meet me at The Mall of America in the astral plane. I'll be there in a 2 hours boning 10/10s, and fighting evil things. You down?
    plz, in astral i only bone 19/10's... they give u infinite orgasms just by looking at you. yes, im quite deadly with chi balls and other various assault tactics. really i am infinitely powerful. cannot promise i can AP, but if i do, i will manifest the mall. i will be wearing a bert mask.

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    reps for someone who gives me clear cut full guides on:

-Astral protejection
    -lucid dreaming
    -opening the peinial gland
    -meditating
    -communicating with arch angels/angels/demons etc
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post

-Astral protejection
    -lucid dreaming
    -meditating
    lol I dont think anyone is going to do that all that information has been posted some in this thread but other threads cover the rest. A lot of time has obviously been put into many of these posts you just need to sift through to find the info
    When will I learn...

*Napolean complex crew*
    * <6'0 manlet crew*

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AngryManlet View Post
    lol I dont think anyone is going to do that all that information has been posted some in this thread but other threads cover the rest. A lot of time has obviously been put into many of these posts you just need to sift through to find the info
    read all these pages

only thing that comes close is TB's post #307
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post

-Astral protejection
    -lucid dreaming
    -meditating
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139657773

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post828156661

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post824226341

And for contacting See the 2nd post I believe. You draw up their sigil.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500) FutureMiscCEO is not very helpful. (-500)

Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This is were it gets muddy

It is Believed by some the Annunaki created us or altered us to mine for gold for the Planet Nibiru. It isn't just Ancient Alien sensations. It is recorded in ancient texts that the atmosphere of Nibiru was destroyed and the mining of gold was need to restore it. Or something similar. Not saying that's what I believe per say just a general account.

Some believe they were good and some bad.

The Nephilim.

It is Believed some of the Angels and Demons are of the Nephilim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

http://www.nwcreation.net/nephilim.html

Then there is this

There is so much contradictory in these messages.

I believe Enki is the one that is known as Satan today. Enlil is Beelzebub, his brother.

So Some will say the annunaki where good, some will say Enki was bad or etc....

I believe the issue is with translations of ancient text, personal ideology and methodology. But The christian god was not the first or the creator. The hebrew bible which the christian bible came from is derived from other ancient texts and stories. They replaced the names and certain details to meet the people of those times needs. Adam and Adepa? Garden of Edin? Look it up. Basically the bible is the most plagiarizer non original book there is in existence.
    ]

Okay, I gather all that, and I've known about all these theories for a while. But that still doesn't answer the question who created the universe(s)?
    Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
    one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedNStupid2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, I believe. Read:

I BELIEVE I BELIEVE. Was reading psychology section in library when I was reading up on my personality disorders(many of them) and then I found this OBE book and it described lots of unexplainable experiences through my own words. (my symptoms of ectasy as a Near death experience (Dmt) and OBE...I left and came back. Touched by a guardian angel. not religious, but FUARKK)....gained new consciousness/taste for life/understanding. Its as if I suddenly saw life naked. Also, even the psychology books discuss about people with NDE's having similar stories of their experience with 'god'. I NEVER EvEN READ THIS STUFF AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS THE SAME THING. And to prove im not lying, reading this stuff and realizing its just like my experiences GIVES ME PANIC ATTACKS. It freaks me the fck out...and I never have panic attacks!

Demons are real too. I believe that too. Reading these books confirmed it. I have PERSONAL experience. And its coming from someone who's been skeptical about this **** all his life. (logic). Life ain't logical folks. No joke.

WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyTooDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    plz, in astral i only bone 19/10's... they give u infinite orgasms just by looking at you. yes, im quite deadly with chi balls and other various assault tactics. really i am infinitely powerful. cannot promise i can AP, but if i do, i will manifest the mall. i will be wearing a bert mask.
    ******* you didn't show up. I was railing 3 10/10s on the McDonald's counter and a random spirit came up to me and tried to break it up. I wasn't having it so I fought it with my bare hands then finished it off with a chi blast.

Originally Posted by WheyTooDiesel View Post
    ******* you didn't show up. I was railing 3 10/10s on the McDonald's counter and a random spirit came up to me and tried to break it up. I wasn't having it so I fought it with my bare hands then finished it off with a chi blast.
    i slept in total blackness last nite

can i smell ur fingers now?

pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pmcg15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pants222 View Post
    After forming a relationship with Set, can you only contact him by summoning him, or is it possible for him to contact you on his own?
    Whatever you do, don't give him your email. Dude has a weakness for chain emails and 419 scams.

treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500)
    could these demons help me make the NBA? srs

what is the limit of their power? could they give me the ability to fly? and what your saying is that they aren't evil like how they are portayed in the media?

Originally Posted by treykcks901 View Post

what is the limit of their power? could they give me the ability to fly? and what your saying is that they aren't evil like how they are portayed in the media?
    At the end of the day it will be determined by you what you do. Yes you can get help but you must do the work.

I do not know their limit. Fly? Good luck. Some Buddhist have spent years meditating only to levitate a few inches off the ground.

The Media is controlled by the Jews which is apart of the Holy Trinity.

Look up the Rothschilds.

Quote from the jewish talmud:
    Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

IMO the Illuminati would be of the hierarchy of Jewish ancestry or influence.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

good news guys, i have 4 potential women to bone, and im hanging out with 3 of them this weekend, i got it all lined up and my house to myself....

BONNARS GONNA FORM

thank u demon brahs. plz give me erection to cut steel with

treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500) treykcks901 is not very helpful. (-500)
    At the end of the day it will be determined by you what you do. Yes you can get help but you must do the work.

I do not know their limit. Fly? Good luck. Some Buddhist have spent years meditating only to levitate a few inches off the ground.

The Media is controlled by the Jews which is apart of the Holy Trinity.

Look up the Rothschilds.

Quote from the jewish talmud:
    Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

IMO the Illuminati would be of the hierarchy of Jewish ancestry or influence.
    could they give me Ray Allens J. or could they give me lebrons hops? or is that over their limits?

runonsentencesareawesome Indivdude's Avatar
    Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000) Indivdude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is so much contradictory in these messages.

I believe Enki is the one that is known as Satan today. Enlil is Beelzebub, his brother.

So Some will say the annunaki where good, some will say Enki was bad or etc....

I believe the issue is with translations of ancient text, personal ideology and methodology. But The christian god was not the first or the creator. The hebrew bible which the christian bible came from is derived from other ancient texts and stories. They replaced the names and certain details to meet the people of those times needs. Adam and Adepa? Garden of Edin? Look it up. Basically the bible is the most plagiarizer non original book there is in existence.
    Knew about some stolen stories in the bible but not those 2. Interesting. Still don't believe all this TB but thanks for this info. I'm checking out garden of edin now.
    R.I.P. Mainsqueeze530

Better listen to this guy. He has the most trustworthy beard I've ever seen. -bigfor15

[A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

could they give me Ray Allens J. or could they give me lebrons hops? or is that over their limits?
    From experience they would show you the way or techniques you would need to do to be able to do as such. But you will still be bound to the laws of gravity and physics.

Don't expect bewitched results, but you would see an improvement.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Originally Posted by Indivdude View Post
    Knew about some stolen stories in the bible but not those 2. Interesting. Still don't believe all this TB but thanks for this info. I'm checking out garden of edin now.
    I don't agree with this guys ideology but aside from that look at the research.

It is long and worth it.

http://voiceofsatanism.com/2010/09/2...m-why-sumeria/
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

From experience they would show you the way or techniques you would need to do to be able to do as such. But you will still be bound to the laws of gravity and physics.

Don't expect bewitched results, but you would see an improvement.

What's your opinion on 2012? Will the world really end?

Nope. How many Armageddons have their been? Would you believe the bible or some yahoo that says this is the "end of days"?

It is all scare tactics.

Dec 21 2012 is the official start of the Age of Aquarius. We are leaving the age of Pisces or christ into the Age of Aquarius or Information. In the Age of Aquarius you will see the blending of Science and Religion. Incredible Bio-medics and the science and discover to cures of cancers and diseases. It will be a flood of information. As you have seen with the Wiki-leaks case you have today.

The age of Pisces was the Renascence, paintings, torture, christ.

The age of Aquarius will be science, technology, Advancements, information. More Humanitarian causes.

http://www.astrosoftware.com/AquariusPiscesAge.htm
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

There is no such things as "ALIENS" Braaaah !

Its all made up for hollywood to make money off people !

Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000)

Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nope. How many Armageddons have their been? Would you believe the bible or some yahoo that says this is the "end of days"?

It is all scare tactics.

Dec 21 2012 is the official start of the Age of Aquarius. We are leaving the age of Pisces or christ into the Age of Aquarius or Information. In the Age of Aquarius you will see the blending of Science and Religion. Incredible Bio-medics and the science and discover to cures of cancers and diseases. It will be a flood of information. As you have seen with the Wiki-leaks case you have today.

The age of Pisces was the Renascence, paintings, torture, christ.

The age of Aquarius will be science, technology, Advancements, information. More Humanitarian causes.

http://www.astrosoftware.com/AquariusPiscesAge.htm
    Well if that's the case then I'm actually excited for it to come. Lol

Well if that's the case then I'm actually excited for it to come. Lol

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    from researching op is a demon named Ezekiel, he is a clever demon who trick humans into eternal damnation. he will make it think that you can get something without trade but after the deal is done he gets to rape you in hell and he loves tight muscle butts cause they use squat power to resist him making him excited.

he wears the robe cause his penis drags the ground 25 inches of collected flesh meat from humans. After he your belly falls out of your butt he rips your skin off and hooks you up so you hang forever with your belly hanging out of your butt ultra painful for all eternity. he then removes your penis and all your muscles to add to his demon penis.

*NOTE* by removing your skin the fire and heat really hits your nerves as they are exposed. The lesser demons who wish to be like ezekiel some day fap to your pain.
    Last edited by momo5; 02-24-2012 at 12:45 AM.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.