Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question Are you religious?

Are your religious? what's your opinion on science? on evolution? on creationism?

Only gentleman discussion allowed, insults will be negged.

Speak your mind
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000)
    here we go again.

inb4 people hate on Christians and Christians tell people that they are going to hell

I am an Orthodox Christian and i don't care who knows and what they think. Evolution is true to an extent IMO.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

The Region

Silently ... But surely . Gilgamesh13's Avatar
    Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am anti-religion ...

I detailed it in something I wrote about a month a go out of boredom ... my opinions are not 100% the same, still most of them are as follows :

Note, the following ideas are in no way a set of rules, a pretention of knowledge possession or a dogma. It is the mere result of observation and description.
    To describe organic existence, it's sufficient to say that it is nothing but life followed by death, the details in between are but breezes on the bridge. but what is life? what is death? who are we? where are we? what is the timeline?
    We tend to usually avoid these questions. why? to some they're too complex, to some they're useless, to some they're confusing, it matters not, what matters is that these fundamental questions are usually avoided. My goal is to show you that through observation, things to get much simpler, and you can have your own answers to these riddled mysteries.
    Let's begin with life. The concept of life is quite simple, it's the period that extends from the moment you descend from your mother's womb to the moment you die or your corpus ceases to function. Do you decide to whom you are born, where are you born, to which galaxy you belong, to which era you belong? no, you do not. Whether you enjoy it or not, life is forced upon you. Some would say it's a test, some would say it's a punishment, some tend to say many things, but what matters is what you can see, not what you presume. Life is most well compared to a prison. You are forced into it, as well as you are forced out of it. But as long as life is going, you cannot go backwards, you cannot go forward, and you cannot stay in your place, you follow and abide to certain rules set by some sort of order, call it God, call it Tao, call it anything your mind may please, but this order is a fact, meaning you're being supervised, which confirms that life is a prison. (N.B : the order mentioned is natural, not human made, to describe the order made by humans it suffices to say it's chaotic, guided by chauvenism and fueled by pretentions and illusions of knowledge.)
    As for death. Death is simple, it's the moment you're forced out of the prison called life, meaning you're finally free. Now to simplify reinacrnation. When you are out of a prison, if you commit something that opposes a certain law in the free world, you are forced to go back and serve more time, which is exactly where the concept of reincarnation comes from. If death to you is an enemy, it shouldn't be. Fearing death means that you enjoy imprisonment. Don't, there's nothing in death to fear, it's a part of the order of things. This is in no way a suggestion to commit suicide. It does not mean that I consider suicide wrong. It's a matter of life perception. Any order suggests some offering of entertainment. In life, the entertainment is victory, for life itself is teemed with confrontations from those that one has with oneself to those many wage against each other. Understanding defeat and avoiding it is the only way to achieve full victory. Understanding the meaning of confrontation is the essence of victory. Confrontations are not necessarily physical and violent, at times they are psychological and mental. To say battle is the only form of confrontation is to say that by retreating or avoiding a confrontation one is defeated. Knowing that some confrontations cannot be overcome, thus avoiding them, is also a victory. Life and death are part of a dichotomy, thus they generate a confrontation. As mere humans, this confrontation is beyond us, thus to be victorious, one has to avoid taking part in it. Suicide means you did, thus you exit life defeated. Those defeated are rarely well rewarded when they return home. Thus to ensure that do not lack spoils in death, make sure you are not defeated in life.
    Heaven and hell? no. There is no such thing as heaven or hell. It is a concept that grew during the era where the earth was considereed flat. I am not arguing the supernatural, for it would be absurd. But through observation if one keeps digging down through the core of the earth, he has two alternatives: 1 - he ends up in another country, 2: he passes through the core and gets incinerated. There are no heavens in the sky, not in the human conception at least. Million of satellite photos of the ozone layer disprove the religious conception of heaven. There is no way to talk of the afterlife (the world of death), because of one simple fact : no one has experienced death and came back to talk about it. Even those who are reincarnated remember faint memories of their former life, not of their afterlife. This does not however support the religious dogma that the procreator of all is secretive. Whatever the purpose for one not knowing what death is like is beyond our knowledge as a part of the living.
    God. a word, a name, a description we usually toss around ever so freely. But it is a fact that this subject is beyond our discussion. No matter what knowledge we attain, we can never make assumptions as to what god thinks or what does he wants from us. If god truly existed, he wouldn't think, he'd know, he wouldn't want, he would have all. Religion is the epitome of human arrogance, not only does it propose that god is in some way similar to humans, but that it also follows a certain pattern, a human pattern. Good, evil, rules, all but absurdity. Counterarguments ? There are plenty. Good and evil? This dichotomy is presumed to be universal by certain religions like Islam, Judaism and Christianity. But what is good and what is evil ? when someone preaches to you about good and about evil, ask them : "but who said so ?" If they say God, simply ask them : "but if God is the creator of all things we know, wouldn't he also be the creator of evil ? does this mean that God isn't actually all good ? does this mean that god is evil as well? but does this not go against your religion?" It's simple, few humans pre-fabricated the concept of good and evil to impose their own order upon the majority. According to a number of those who ruled in the name of God, killing was a good thing to do. This totally refutes religion's thesis of moralities and universal good and evil. And what of the rules of God ? how come it they change? if God truly wanted those rules to apply, it would of made sure of it itself. Anyone with elemental knowledge of psychology would agree that when one manages to convince others that he has knowledge that they do not possess, he gains instant dominion over them, because as humans, we crave power, and knowledge is the ultimate form of it. As humans we want what we cannot have, and we cannot have any knowledge because it is relative to certain instants, locations and states of mind. Meaning it escapes us before time even moves. Only the entity that procreated the universe can have knowledge, because it is beyond any timeline. So forget about God, for what use is there in dwelling over petty concepts that few individuals invented to manipulate others? If Gods are truly the ones that created all, they needn't our worship for they already had the power to create all before they created us. Thus, our worship to God(s) is simply useless and futile.
    Who are we? We are aquatic animals changed throughout millions of years of evolution to become modern day homo sapiens. We are arrogant and foolish animals as well. It's a fact, look at all the animals around you, they use their full resources to survive as long as they can. We on the other hand, being the most resourceful of all animals, we use our intelligence to control, to kill and most importantly to accelerate our own demise Is this what you call being superior? using this great gift you possess to help getting yourself killed faster? Somehow we manage to turn our stupidity into knowledge, our weakness into strength. But this path is one of defeat, self defeat, and there is only joy in victory. Live to survive. Of course this does not suggest that you should run naked and hunt animals all of your life. As all animals, we have our own characteristics, clothes, jobs, society, this all makes us different and special.
    Where are we? somewhere. We do not know which dimension we live in, we do not know the full extent of the universe, or whether there is a multi-verse. we know nothing of our location but on a very small and absurd scale. Live free, don't limit yourself to one place. Focus on discovering the world.
    What is the timeline? none. Time is something we created. In fact, if you think about it. Logically, there is no time. The universe has been existing since ever. Ever means no time. In fact, instead of focusing about the moment of beginning, the moment of the end. One wouldn't even know if there was only one beginning and one end. The study of abo-genesis is full of incongruity. Think about it otherwise. Is there truly a beginning and an end? We are ignorant of far too many things to lay judgment on the effect that our timeline has on the universe. In fact we are conflicted about our ways of assigning time, what about the entire universe? I am not saying that physics and math are imprecise. They are quite precise, to our daily lives. To the world we made. But there's always a flaw. Recently carbon atom time appraisal has been proven to be flawed. Einsten's relativity theory was also put into question. Who knows if our time even functions the same way in other galaxies and on other planets ? not us humans at least. I am not suggesting that time does not exist, however it's beyond our rules, beyond our control. Time doesn't peacefully flow like the current of a river, it wipes everything in its way like a gigantic tsunami. Love, hatred, jealousy, they are all controlled by time. We are attached to a moment, a scene, a instant. Why does love fail in many cases? because time changes all, you love a person for a second, a moment, when they change, they are no longer the ones you love. The most durable of couples are those who keep changing into who they both love each nanosecond (in a nanosecond the world changes drastically in atomic structure, in spectrums and extent. That is what is called soul mates. Do I believe in destiny ? no. However, observations do disapprove chaos, thus everything is programmed. Like a game has many paths and ways, you have many choices to make in how you wish to play this game of yours (the part called life). But remember that it's all pre-programmed and pre-designed. You're free, yet controlled by many things, and time is but a sub-minimal example.
    All questions answered, it's important to point out that we can't even explore the depth of our own mind, how are we supposed to answer the limitless questions that go through it? It's quite simple. There are no answers, only remarks, observations, theories and opinions. Is what I wrote true ? Nothing is true. Is it true to me though? Yes. Reach your own answer, don't take knowledge from others before you evaluate it yourself. The world we live in is a world we built, nothing in it is real but what you want to make real. Live by the rules if you want. Break them if you want. You're a free creature as all. We are all equal in both life and death. what we can see matters not. What should see and don't, is our shame. Knowledge is part of a second, a moment, it's not everlasting. The only everlasting truth humanity can reach is this : knowing "nothing" is knowing everything.

P.S : I do not suggest that death and life are the only possible planes of existence. However whether there are other planes in outters dimensions or inner dimensions is beyond observation, which is why I refrained from talking about them, avoiding to fall victim of philosophical theorizing.
    "By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward." Mikhail Bakunin ~

The king of the jungle is the lion not the elephant, the king of the seas is the shark not the whale... You may want to be the biggest, but my goal is to be king.

No action --> decay.

Don't let your ego write checks that your body can't cash.

Lapis Philosophorum.

samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samw125 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ForGreece View Post
    here we go again.

inb4 people hate on Christians and Christians tell people that they are going to hell

I am an Orthodox Christian and i don't care who knows and what they think. Evolution is true to an extent IMO.
    Good on you mate, i agree.

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Evolution is true to an extent IMO.
    but doesn't that oppose your beliefs?

aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aldo101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Evolution is true to an extent IMO.
    and what extent is that?

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here we go again.

This

DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm roman catholic, I'm very religious, but I believe evolution is true to an extent also.
    "If you don't like where you are, work harder."

"Failure is not an option."

"Tomorrow is never a guarantee."

Originally Posted by DatsunKing1 View Post
    I'm roman catholic, I'm very religious, but I believe evolution is true to an extent also.
    do you mind explaining to what extent?

Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm an anarchist ...
    "By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward." Mikhail Bakunin ~

The king of the jungle is the lion not the elephant, the king of the seas is the shark not the whale... You may want to be the biggest, but my goal is to be king.

No action --> decay.

Lapis Philosophorum.

Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No religion and couldn't give a phuck about it

JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeCHC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Religion is a very human trait
    2. Those who believe in religion are not capable of seeing the evident truth that religion is simply something created by humans
    3. I'm agnostic
    4. umad?

Originally Posted by JoeCHC View Post
    1. Religion is a very human trait
    2. Those who believe in religion are not capable of seeing the evident truth that religion is simply something created by humans
    3. I'm agnostic
    4. umad?
    Originally Posted by Gilgamesh13 View Post
    I am anti-religion ...

To describe organic existence, it's sufficient to say that it is nothing but life followed by death, the details in between are but breezes on the bridge. but what is life? what is death? who are we? where are we? what is the timeline?
    We tend to usually avoid these questions. why? to some they're too complex, to some they're useless, to some they're confusing, it matters not, what matters is that these fundamental questions are usually avoided. My goal is to show you that through observation, things to get much simpler, and you can have your own answers to these riddled mysteries.
    Let's begin with life. The concept of life is quite simple, it's the period that extends from the moment you descend from your mother's womb to the moment you die or your corpus ceases to function. Do you decide to whom you are born, where are you born, to which galaxy you belong, to which era you belong? no, you do not. Whether you enjoy it or not, life is forced upon you. Some would say it's a test, some would say it's a punishment, some tend to say many things, but what matters is what you can see, not what you presume. Life is most well compared to a prison. You are forced into it, as well as you are forced out of it. But as long as life is going, you cannot go backwards, you cannot go forward, and you cannot stay in your place, you follow and abide to certain rules set by some sort of order, call it God, call it Tao, call it anything your mind may please, but this order is a fact, meaning you're being supervised, which confirms that life is a prison. (N.B : the order mentioned is natural, not human made, to describe the order made by humans it suffices to say it's chaotic, guided by chauvenism and fueled by pretentions and illusions of knowledge.)
    As for death. Death is simple, it's the moment you're forced out of the prison called life, meaning you're finally free. Now to simplify reinacrnation. When you are out of a prison, if you commit something that opposes a certain law in the free world, you are forced to go back and serve more time, which is exactly where the concept of reincarnation comes from. If death to you is an enemy, it shouldn't be. Fearing death means that you enjoy imprisonment. Don't, there's nothing in death to fear, it's a part of the order of things. This is in no way a suggestion to commit suicide. It does not mean that I consider suicide wrong. It's a matter of life perception. Any order suggests some offering of entertainment. In life, the entertainment is victory, for life itself is teemed with confrontations from those that one has with oneself to those many wage against each other. Understanding defeat and avoiding it is the only way to achieve full victory. Understanding the meaning of confrontation is the essence of victory. Confrontations are not necessarily physical and violent, at times they are psychological and mental. To say battle is the only form of confrontation is to say that by retreating or avoiding a confrontation one is defeated. Knowing that some confrontations cannot be overcome, thus avoiding them, is also a victory. Life and death are part of a dichotomy, thus they generate a confrontation. As mere humans, this confrontation is beyond us, thus to be victorious, one has to avoid taking part in it. Suicide means you did, thus you exit life defeated. Those defeated are rarely well rewarded when they return home. Thus to ensure that do not lack spoils in death, make sure you are not defeated in life.
    Heaven and hell? no. There is no such thing as heaven or hell. It is a concept that grew during the era where the earth was considereed flat. I am not arguing the supernatural, for it would be absurd. But through observation if one keeps digging down through the core of the earth, he has two alternatives: 1 - he ends up in another country, 2: he passes through the core and gets incinerated. There are no heavens in the sky, not in the human conception at least. Million of satellite photos of the ozone layer disprove the religious conception of heaven. There is no way to talk of the afterlife (the world of death), because of one simple fact : no one has experienced death and came back to talk about it. Even those who are reincarnated remember faint memories of their former life, not of their afterlife. This does not however support the religious dogma that the procreator of all is secretive. Whatever the purpose for one not knowing what death is like is beyond our knowledge as a part of the living.
    God. a word, a name, a description we usually toss around ever so freely. But it is a fact that this subject is beyond our discussion. No matter what knowledge we attain, we can never make assumptions as to what god thinks or what does he wants from us. If god truly existed, he wouldn't think, he'd know, he wouldn't want, he would have all. Religion is the epitome of human arrogance, not only does it propose that god is in some way similar to humans, but that it also follows a certain pattern, a human pattern. Good, evil, rules, all but absurdity. Counterarguments ? There are plenty. Good and evil? This dichotomy is presumed to be universal by certain religions like Islam, Judaism and Christianity. But what is good and what is evil ? when someone preaches to you about good and about evil, ask them : "but who said so ?" If they say God, simply ask them : "but if God is the creator of all things we know, wouldn't he also be the creator of evil ? does this mean that God isn't actually all good ? does this mean that god is evil as well? but does this not go against your religion?" It's simple, few humans pre-fabricated the concept of good and evil to impose their own order upon the majority. According to a number of those who ruled in the name of God, killing was a good thing to do. This totally refutes religion's thesis of moralities and universal good and evil. And what of the rules of God ? how come it they change? if God truly wanted those rules to apply, it would of made sure of it itself. Anyone with elemental knowledge of psychology would agree that when one manages to convince others that he has knowledge that they do not possess, he gains instant dominion over them, because as humans, we crave power, and knowledge is the ultimate form of it. As humans we want what we cannot have, and we cannot have any knowledge because it is relative to certain instants, locations and states of mind. Meaning it escapes us before time even moves. Only the entity that procreated the universe can have knowledge, because it is beyond any timeline. So forget about God, for what use is there in dwelling over petty concepts that few individuals invented to manipulate others? If Gods are truly the ones that created all, they needn't our worship for they already had the power to create all before they created us. Thus, our worship to God(s) is simply useless and futile.
    Who are we? We are aquatic animals changed throughout millions of years of evolution to become modern day homo sapiens. We are arrogant and foolish animals as well. It's a fact, look at all the animals around you, they use their full resources to survive as long as they can. We on the other hand, being the most resourceful of all animals, we use our intelligence to control, to kill and most importantly to accelerate our own demise Is this what you call being superior? using this great gift you possess to help getting yourself killed faster? Somehow we manage to turn our stupidity into knowledge, our weakness into strength. But this path is one of defeat, self defeat, and there is only joy in victory. Live to survive. Of course this does not suggest that you should run naked and hunt animals all of your life. As all animals, we have our own characteristics, clothes, jobs, society, this all makes us different and special.
    Where are we? somewhere. We do not know which dimension we live in, we do not know the full extent of the universe, or whether there is a multi-verse. we know nothing of our location but on a very small and absurd scale. Live free, don't limit yourself to one place. Focus on discovering the world.
    What is the timeline? none. Time is something we created. In fact, if you think about it. Logically, there is no time. The universe has been existing since ever. Ever means no time. In fact, instead of focusing about the moment of beginning, the moment of the end. One wouldn't even know if there was only one beginning and one end. The study of abo-genesis is full of incongruity. Think about it otherwise. Is there truly a beginning and an end? We are ignorant of far too many things to lay judgment on the effect that our timeline has on the universe. In fact we are conflicted about our ways of assigning time, what about the entire universe? I am not saying that physics and math are imprecise. They are quite precise, to our daily lives. To the world we made. But there's always a flaw. Recently carbon atom time appraisal has been proven to be flawed. Einsten's relativity theory was also put into question. Who knows if our time even functions the same way in other galaxies and on other planets ? not us humans at least. I am not suggesting that time does not exist, however it's beyond our rules, beyond our control. Time doesn't peacefully flow like the current of a river, it wipes everything in its way like a gigantic tsunami. Love, hatred, jealousy, they are all controlled by time. We are attached to a moment, a scene, a instant. Why does love fail in many cases? because time changes all, you love a person for a second, a moment, when they change, they are no longer the ones you love. The most durable of couples are those who keep changing into who they both love each nanosecond (in a nanosecond the world changes drastically in atomic structure, in spectrums and extent. That is what is called soul mates. Do I believe in destiny ? no. However, observations do disapprove chaos, thus everything is programmed. Like a game has many paths and ways, you have many choices to make in how you wish to play this game of yours (the part called life). But remember that it's all pre-programmed and pre-designed. You're free, yet controlled by many things, and time is but a sub-minimal example.
    All questions answered, it's important to point out that we can't even explore the depth of our own mind, how are we supposed to answer the limitless questions that go through it? It's quite simple. There are no answers, only remarks, observations, theories and opinions. Is what I wrote true ? Nothing is true. Is it true to me though? Yes. Reach your own answer, don't take knowledge from others before you evaluate it yourself. The world we live in is a world we built, nothing in it is real but what you want to make real. Live by the rules if you want. Break them if you want. You're a free creature as all. We are all equal in both life and death. what we can see matters not. What should see and don't, is our shame. Knowledge is part of a second, a moment, it's not everlasting. The only everlasting truth humanity can reach is this : knowing "nothing" is knowing everything.

P.S : I do not suggest that death and life are the only possible planes of existence. However whether there are other planes in outters dimensions or inner dimensions is beyond observation, which is why I refrained from talking about them, avoiding to fall victim of philosophical theorizing.
    I bet nobody even read that post =/

No action --> decay.

Lapis Philosophorum.

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dunkalicious View Post
    Are your religious? what's your opinion on science? on evolution? on creationism?

Only gentleman discussion allowed, insults will be negged.

Speak your mind
    i am very religious, think that science is very important, believe in evolution and in creationism

srs

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I bet nobody even read that post =/
    herp 10,000 lottery tickets on a table
    somebody derp put it there
    most of them obviously not the winning ticket
    i presume none of them is the winning ticket

nahmeen

ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000) ForGreece is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dunkalicious View Post
    but doesn't that oppose your beliefs?
    Kind of in a way, but not really.

That made no sense^^^

In short, i believe that all organisms evolve and change, but they did not all come from a common ancestor.
    Last edited by ForGreece; 02-10-2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: grammar nazi
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

The Region

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kind of in a way, but not really.

That made no sense^^^

In short, i believe that all organisms evolve and change, but did not all from a common ancestor.
    I agree with this.

Master of Proteen Fartz cinnawaffls's Avatar
    cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm Christian but I believe evolution is real. And pretty much I agree with almost everything science has to offer.
    "God will not have his work made manifest through cowards"

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100) SteadyHustlin is not very well liked. (-100)
    no religion, some random guy didnt die for me and have super powers.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't turned into a flame war.

Nice and civilized in the tmisc today
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

The Region

Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I call myself eclectic. I follow my own beliefs or a combination of beliefs that I find reasonable. Since religion is "your own beliefs" organized religion seems kinda pointless to me. Just my opinion.

540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't believe in religion. Bible is based off astrology. I think religion helps people though, so good for them.
    bitches ain't hollerin' at no cardiac muscle.

CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CurlBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inb4 storm, I'm not defending, nor hating, and I'm not going to incite anything.

I am Roman Catholic who believes in evolution, science, and progress. inb4storm.
    I ALWAYS rep back.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert Einstein

Porkchops and Bacon, my two favorite animals. - Homer Simpson.

toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lmaooooooooooooo religion? Religion???!!!!! Fuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrk that ****!

bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 540dude View Post
    Bible is based off astrology.
    please dont post lies
    thankyou

toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toxic1456789 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Down with isreal. Freee Palestinian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am anti-religion ...

I detailed it in something I wrote about a month a go out of boredom ... my opinions are not 100% the same, still most of them are as follows :

Note, the following ideas are in no way a set of rules, a pretention of knowledge possession or a dogma. It is the mere result of observation and description.

tl;dr

i'm buddhist

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't believe in anything supernatural.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bicepcurlbro View Post
    please dont post lies
    thankyou
    Just my opinion... That's like me telling you not to post about lies if you say god is real.
    bitches ain't hollerin' at no cardiac muscle.

Originally Posted by 540dude View Post
    Just my opinion... That's like me telling you not to post about lies if you say god is real.
    no
    because the bible isnt based off astrology