Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Angelica View Post
    Hi Joe,

You and your family are in my thoughts! I hope you were not hit too hard by the storm. My family suffered minor issues with flooding. Sorry to hear the Eastern USA had to be postponed. I am not able to make it up for the next date.

I've been enjoying my Infinite Delight Banana Whey protein and just came up with this recipe which I am sharing with your forum memebers. It's a sweet little cup of comfort food without the guilt. We all could use some of that right now!

Banana Flan:

1 Scoop Banana Whey Protein (I used Infinite Labs Whey Delight)
    1/2 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
    2 packets of Stevia
    1 TB Chocolte PB2
    In a microwave safe mug or souffle dish, mix banana whey protein, egg whites and stevia packets. Microwave on high for 1-3 minutes (depending on power). Mixture will puff up when done (you may need to stir it every minute or so.) In a seperate dish mix Chocolate PB2 with a little water to create a paste. Top banana flan with PB2 mixture and ENJOY!!!

Thank you Angelica, great recipe, i need to try that, call me when you get a minute, i want to know more details of your recipe, we might be able to use some of them in the infinite mag issue....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sandyifbb2011 View Post
    Hi Angelica im one of joe's fans, great recipe, i cant wait to try it, i also wish that Joe and his family are ok hope for fast recovery, we miss you here and on face book Joeswat,
    Love Sandy

ps not related to sandy the storm.
    Thanks Sandy
    www.infinitelabs.com

d92ude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight: 180lbs (AM on empty stomach)
    Height: 5"4
    Goal in mind: Have a productive off-season.
    Competition history: N/A
    Plans to compete: Local UKBFF qualifier in September 2015 for the UKBFF British Finals (Nationals) in October 2015, Juniors U23 Class, Non-tested show
    Reasons for extended off-season: Decided to use the next 3 years to grow and build a solid foundation as the Juniors standard is very high with most of the guys being at the end of the age limit (U23). In October 2015 I will be 23, so I am eligible to compete as the Juniors category is for ages 23 and under.
    Type of training: HIT (Low volume, heavy weight with controlled form)
    Cardio: None
    Reasons for seeking help:
    -Would value a second opinion from someone experience to ensure I am on the right track to make progress
    -Progress has been stagnant for a few months
    -Confusion on what alterations to make to Diet/Supplementation to start making progress again
    -Lack of experience, confidence
    -Bodyweight has remained the same for 2 years
    -Have wasted a lot of time and money listening to the wrong people

Current Diet:

Training Day

Meal 1: 2 scoops Whey (40g Protein), 2oz Babyrice, 1 Banana, 1.5oz Almonds
    Meal 2: 8oz Beef, 2.5oz White Basmati Rice, 1 cup Green Beans
    Meal 3: 8oz Chicken Breast, 2.5oz White Basmati Rice, 1 cup Green Beans, 1 tbsp Olive Oil
    Meal 4: 8oz White Fish, 2.5oz White Basmati Rice
    Pre-workout: 1-2 scoops iForce Hemavol, 50g Dextrose, 1 Apple
    Intra-workout: 1 scoop Scivation Xtend
    Meal 5 (Post-workout): 2 scoops Whey (40g Protein), 50g Dextrose, 1 Banana
    Meal 6: 5oz Tuna, 2.5oz White Basmati Rice 1 cup Green Beans
    Meal 7: 8oz tub Cottage Cheese, 1.5oz Almonds

-All weights above are for uncooked foods.

Total Macronutrients:
    275g Protein
    360g Carbohydrate
    95g Fat
    3400 Calories

Non-Training Day

Meal 3: 8oz Chicken Breast, 2.5oz White Basmati Rice, 1 cup Green Beans, 1 tbsp Olive Oil
    Meal 5: 2 scoops Whey (40g Protein) 1 Banana, 1 Apple

Total Macronutrients:
    275g Protein
    260g Carbohydrate
    95g Fat
    3000 Calories

If there is any more information you require, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you once again for taking the time out to help me.

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Knowing Joe, he's working 14 hour days out helping and keeping the peace. Which is harder then most can imagine since people are getting pretty upset about the lack of power and lack of presidential support. I think the marathon being canceled helped some of the anger.
    I think your right, it would have caused more of the resources to be used for the marathon event rather then being used to help and protect the public....protecting and serving is priority now...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by bigmiky8 View Post
    lol, that is funny Sandy

the last time i saw Joe was just before sandy the storm, he was helping out jay cutler at his show, JOESWAT!! hope things are ok with you and your family, come back safe here soon...

Thanks bigmiky, im trying to spend as much time as possible on here, well got to go, work is calling, ill be back tomorrow
    www.infinitelabs.com

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just stopping by to show love to another brother that was affected by this darn Storm. I hope that you are safe and OK, keep the Juggernaut soul alive Joe!

Zack.
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm heading into the city this weekend and was thinking about you and all you have done. I wanted to stop by and wish you well and thank you for all your efforts in NYC to keep the peace during a stormy time!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys

I just got a call from Joe before his phone died. Seems NY was hit with another bad storm yesterday and Joe doesnt have heat or power. He is working around the hour and is only getting to come home for a few hours a night. He wanted me to let everyone on here know
    Infinite Labs Rep

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jordansrt View Post
    Guys

I just got a call from Joe before his phone died. Seems NY was hit with another bad storm yesterday and Joe doesnt have heat or power. He is working around the hour and is only getting to come home for a few hours a night. He wanted me to let everyone on here know
    Oh no!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    I think your right, it would have caused more of the resources to be used for the marathon event rather then being used to help and protect the public....protecting and serving is priority now...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Originally Posted by jordansrt View Post
    Guys

Joe, I think I can speak for everyone by saying thank you for all you do. You are a true hero.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Joe, I think I can speak for everyone by saying thank you for all you do. You are a true hero.
    Go, Joe SWAT, go!

No heat? I would think his pecs alone should produce enough heat for a small house.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Registered User BernadetMatassa's Avatar
    BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Angelica.. This is fantastic. Just tried it!!

Thank you for the great idea!

Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Hi Mr. Palumbo! Here is the information you requested. I am 5' 7" and currently 160lbs. I would like to see how I would look at a muscular 175lbs. Training is 2 on-1off, 2 on-2 off with 2 cardio sessions of 20 minutes of HIIT. Nutritionally, I'm averaging 3,000 calories and my micros are set at 50% carbs, 30% protein and 20% fat. I'm taking in 386 grams of carbs, 69 grams of fat and 232 grams of protein per day. I've only been on this particular plan for 3 weeks and a fellow Infinite Labs rep suggested that I ask you for a little help with supplements and anything else you may impart upon me. Another thing about my training, I'm following a powerbuilding program because I'm trying to add strength as well. A strong bodybuilder is pretty much a bigger bodybuilder.

I think that's all the information you asked for. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for me. Thank you in advance.

JUGGERNAUT XMANMIKE
    Hi XMANMIKE, sorry for the delay, for this goal in mind @ " *muscular 175lbs.** following a power building program to add **strength as well** your numbers will have to be adjusted a little for now and then * Readjusted as time goes on( to see how your body responds) so it can be customized to your specific needs, try this; bring your carbs down to 300,( use at least 60 to 70 grams of carbs before and after training ), do not eat any *carbs before going to bed, bring up your *protein to around 275 grams and lower your fats(eat good fats only), add cardio, 30 minutes 5 days a week with a low impact cardio instead, make sure that your weight training regiment is designed for power/strength/lean mass goal....
    here is a stack that i recommend and use when im training for lean bulk mass/strength goals;

**this stack is specifically designed with the proper ingredient to enhance your goal*
    JUGGERNAUT= pre-workout solution to increase the intensity & power of your workout until the very end
    CARNO CRE= contains high doses of Carnosyn brand beta alanine as well as Creatine MagnaPower to maximize power output, fight fatigue and promote the generation of lean mass.*
    CYCO REM GF=maximizes IGF-1 conversion for a faster recovery and complete body rejuvenation.increased metabolic processes, reduced cortisol levels.
    INFINITE MASS PROTEIN= to trigger massive gains in size and strength, infinite mass gives you the proper amount of carb/protein/fat ratio
    CYCLO TREN= promote anabolic effects by increasing luteinizing hormone release and testosterone utilization,

talk to you soon, be safe, train safe

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 11-09-2012 at 04:27 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by d92ude View Post
    Weight: 180lbs (AM on empty stomach)
    Height: 5"4
    Goal in mind: Have a productive off-season.
    Competition history: N/A
    Plans to compete: Local UKBFF qualifier in September 2015 for the UKBFF British Finals (Nationals) in October 2015, Juniors U23 Class, Non-tested show
    Reasons for extended off-season: Decided to use the next 3 years to grow and build a solid foundation as the Juniors standard is very high with most of the guys being at the end of the age limit (U23). In October 2015 I will be 23, so I am eligible to compete as the Juniors category is for ages 23 and under.
    Type of training: HIT (Low volume, heavy weight with controlled form)
    Cardio: None
    Reasons for seeking help:
    -Would value a second opinion from someone experience to ensure I am on the right track to make progress
    -Progress has been stagnant for a few months
    -Confusion on what alterations to make to Diet/Supplementation to start making progress again
    -Lack of experience, confidence
    -Bodyweight has remained the same for 2 years
    -Have wasted a lot of time and money listening to the wrong people

Current Diet:

Training Day

Pre-workout: 1-2 scoops iForce Hemavol, 50g Dextrose, 1 Apple
    Intra-workout: 1 scoop Scivation Xtend
    Meal 5 (Post-workout): 2 scoops Whey (40g Protein), 50g Dextrose, 1 Banana

Total Macronutrients:
    275g Protein
    360g Carbohydrate
    95g Fat
    3400 Calories

Non-Training Day

Meal 5: 2 scoops Whey (40g Protein) 1 Banana, 1 Apple

Total Macronutrients:
    275g Protein
    260g Carbohydrate
    95g Fat
    3000 Calories

If there is any more information you require, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you once again for taking the time out to help me.
    Hi, most of your regiment is good, here are some tips that will help, as you know training/dieting/nutrition go hand in hand with the specific goal in mind, consistency with proper food/macro and a Constancy on different types of training to stimulate muscle fibers is the only way to succeeding, use products that have high quality raw material in it, i am not familiar with the once your using, i only recommend what works for me,what i have others on what other pro's use,(most athletes, especially pro's don't always use their sponsors products, they will say they use it but they need results so don't get fooled by big name companies, do your research), keep your fat intake low, use omaga-3 for fats,** use fast acting carbs after training for the glycemic index effect and use a slow burning carb meal before training to ensure the duration of energy to get you trough your work outs, do not eat carbs before bed, stay with in around 20 pounds from competitive weight this way it will make it easier and healthier to reach your contest shape, get plenty of rest so the muscle can recover adequately, use proper form, control the movements, make that ind and muscle connection, quality is better the quantity, starting out early will have great benefits especially with trial and error, i think your on the right track for making progress, keep perfecting your food/nutrients/training, practice posing when you, your body will change a little from year to year, focus on what works best for your body and constant progress to make gains, when dieting for a show you will have to train, eat, sleep accordingly, cardio, training, macro, nutrition will need to work hand in hand in order to get best results, until then, train hard, train safe, train for success....im here when you need me.....

here is a perfect example on how us pro's only use what wee need to succeed, it as nothing to do with our sponsors, its progress....LEE has been a big fan of infinite labs product line, he is now a team infinite athlete...

here is a stack that has worked great for every one that used it;
    **this stack is specifically designed with the proper ingredient to enhance your goal*
    JUGGERNAUT= pre-workout solution to increase the intensity & power of your workout until the very end
    CARNO CRE= contains high doses of Carnosyn brand beta alanine as well as Creatine MagnaPower to maximize power output, fight fatigue and promote the generation of lean mass.*
    CYCO REM GF=maximizes IGF-1 conversion for a faster recovery and complete body rejuvenation.increased metabolic processes, reduced cortisol levels.
    INFINITE MASS PROTEIN= to trigger massive gains in size and strength, infinite mass gives you the proper amount of carb/protein/fat ratio
    CYCLO TREN= promote anabolic effects by increasing luteinizing hormone release and testosterone utilization,

talk to you soon, be safe, train safe

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 11-09-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post
    Just stopping by to show love to another brother that was affected by this darn Storm. I hope that you are safe and OK, keep the Juggernaut soul alive Joe!

Zack.
    Thanks Zack, i had to take some time off from the gym do to sandy the storm, so im going to use this opportunity to let my body rest for a few weeks before i start my lean mass bulk/strength phase any way, cant wait to start again, the beauty of when i take off, i have to force my self to stay away from the gym, this makes me crave training every day and so to keep my mind occupied i do lots of research on the latest health/muscle gaining, plan new training strategy to stimulate muscle fibers, ......THE TRICK IS TO " NEVER GIVE UP, TRAIN AS IF YOUR JUST STARTING OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME, IN MY MIND, IM ONLY 25, IF THE MIND BELIEVES IT CAN, THE BODY WILL FOLLOW.....I TRAIN TO LIVE, I LIVE TO TRAIN....

here i am at 52 with "hot" fitness champion Angelica

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by balls2dawalls View Post
    I'm heading into the city this weekend and was thinking about you and all you have done. I wanted to stop by and wish you well and thank you for all your efforts in NYC to keep the peace during a stormy time!
    Thanks every one.......
    www.infinitelabs.com

jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks Zack, i had to take some time off from the gym do to sandy the storm, so im going to use this opportunity to let my body rest for a few weeks before i start my lean mass bulk/strength phase any way, cant wait to start again, the beauty of when i take off, i have to force my self to stay away from the gym, this makes me crave training every day and so to keep my mind occupied i do lots of research on the latest health/muscle gaining, plan new training strategy to stimulate muscle fibers, ......THE TRICK IS TO " NEVER GIVE UP, TRAIN AS IF YOUR JUST STARTING OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME, IN MY MIND, IM ONLY 25, IF THE MIND BELIEVES IT CAN, THE BODY WILL FOLLOW.....I TRAIN TO LIVE, I LIVE TO TRAIN....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Great to see you back JOESWAT, Your always a great inspiration with your wisdom,knowledge and your body conditioning, i want to hear about the new plans and strategy. lol your always surrounded by hot chicks

BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000) BernadetMatassa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wanted to drop by and say hello. We think about you and your family. I hope Everything is ok.

Xoxo
    Bernadett

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    I'm sure you use a variety of sources for up-to-date information. Which ones are your favorites? What about mags?
    Available as a rep

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Thanks Joe, glad to see that you are taking all this in stride. As always you are a source of inspiration for all of us on here. It has been a little over three weeks since I posted my stats and progress photos. I have increased my cardio to 5 days a week at 45min in the AM before I eat. I still train 5 days a week with rep range around 12. My micro's are Carbs:130 Protein:190 Fats76, Just checked my B/F 13.94. I have my first contest on May 18 2013, and wondering if I need to change anything or keep on the path that I am on. I was thinking that I needed to get the B/F down some more before I try to start bulking up. Stay Safe and hopefully we are done with these crazy storms, Stay Strong!
    Attached Images

Follow me on ********:
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

Originally Posted by jamesw46 View Post
    Great to see you back JOESWAT, Your always a great inspiration with your wisdom,knowledge and your body conditioning, i want to hear about the new plans and strategy. lol your always surrounded by hot chicks
    Hi James, you will see and hear the plans via; videos, photos and articles.....lol and yes i like to surround my self by beautiful girls, its stimulates hormone levels, as you know that creates an anabolic( building muscles) affect....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by BernadetMatassa View Post
    Just wanted to drop by and say hello. We think about you and your family. I hope Everything is ok.

Xoxo
    Bernadett
    Hi Bernadett, thank you, hope every thing is good with you and your family to...talk to you soon

JAMESW46, by the way, Bernadett is one of the infinitelab pro athlete team members....

Here are some team infinite athletes, Bernadett and Hope.... they can create lots of testosterone

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 11-11-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    I'm sure you use a variety of sources for up-to-date information. Which ones are your favorites? What about mags?
    Hi kconnell, i like to get most of my information from science journals, some magazines do carry some latest health/nutritional facts, and i might check out some of the pro's photos on their latest conditioning, but other then that i have no use for them.

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Thanks Joe, glad to see that you are taking all this in stride. As always you are a source of inspiration for all of us on here. It has been a little over three weeks since I posted my stats and progress photos. I have increased my cardio to 5 days a week at 45min in the AM before I eat. I still train 5 days a week with rep range around 12. My micro's are Carbs:130 Protein:190 Fats76, Just checked my B/F 13.94. I have my first contest on May 18 2013, and wondering if I need to change anything or keep on the path that I am on. I was thinking that I needed to get the B/F down some more before I try to start bulking up. Stay Safe and hopefully we are done with these crazy storms, Stay Strong!
    Hi Zack, try not to go up and down, instead train/eat/sleep with the appropriate training/dieting/nutritional intake geared for building lean mass, bulking up then going back down with the amount of time that you have will only create more work when trying to get ripped, my suggestion is to, increase the carbs up to 150( use most of them for "pre and post workout"), increase protein up a Little more( for now about 30 grams), lower you fats a little more, *train with more compound movements, * reps between 6 to 10(*squeezing and proper form with some spots), *be consistent with different/styles/Technique ( check out some of my training videos for sample/inspirations) of training routines that are designed to stimulate for power and mass combined with the nutritional/food intake to gain lean muscle mass, by the time January comes around, then switch over to training/dieting for contest prep mode, you will see that your skin will be tighter and you will be herder/leaner by show time, stretching the skin for bulking and cutting at that short of time period will cause the skin to take longer to tighten up, if you want,every month send me photos of your self so that we can stay on top of the progress and change/twink things so that you can be on target all the way up to the show,.....

train safe, train to grow

** FYI Zack,starting in a few weeks i will be starting the same training and adding this stack to go with the same goal you have in mind....check it out

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 11-11-2012 at 03:01 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Hi Zack, try not to go up and down, instead train/eat/sleep with the appropriate training/dieting/nutritional intake geared for building lean mass, bulking up then going back down with the amount of time that you have will only create more work when trying to get ripped, my suggestion is to, increase the carbs up to 150( use most of them for "pre and post workout"), increase protein up a Little more( for now about 30 grams), lower you fats a little more, *train with more compound movements, * reps between 6 to 10(*squeezing and proper form with some spots), *be consistent with different/styles/Technique ( check out some of my training videos for sample/inspirations) of training routines that are designed to stimulate for power and mass combined with the nutritional/food intake to gain lean muscle mass, by the time January comes around, then switch over to training/dieting for contest prep mode, you will see that your skin will be tighter and you will be herder/leaner by show time, stretching the skin for bulking and cutting at that short of time period will cause the skin to take longer to tighten up, if you want,every month send me photos of your self so that we can stay on top of the progress and change/twink things so that you can be on target all the way up to the show,.....

train safe, train to grow

** FYI Zack,starting in a few weeks i will be starting the same training and adding this stack to go with the same goal you have in mind....check it out

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Man you read my mind, I was gonna ask for your recommendation on a mass attack stack but you were on top of that one. Thank you and I will send you updated photo's each month to track my progress and make any adjustments, good luck with your own personal mass gains and let rock 2013. Stay Strong!

Zack.

Follow me on ********:

Xoxo
    Bernadett

Man you read my mind, I was gonna ask for your recommendation on a mass attack stack but you were on top of that one. Thank you and I will send you updated photo's each month to track my progress and make any adjustments, good luck with your own personal mass gains and let rock 2013. Stay Strong!

Zack.
    Zack, i always plan ahead, lets do this....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by BernadetMatassa View Post

Xoxo
    Bernadett
    Thank you
    www.infinitelabs.com

Are things back to normal? I've heard power has been restored to 97%.
    Available as a rep

ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExaltedIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Joe,

I'm currently 21 years of age, about 1.73m in height, and 64-66kg. Had DEXA scans done 2 months ago saying I had 12.6% BF levels and my resting metabolic rate is 1763 kcal/day.

Goals - At the moment I think I'm trying to drop my body fat levels to the single digits, want to see more of the lean muscle.

Currently having 6 meals a day.

Breakdown of Diet Plan:
    1. Meal One – 6:10AM (Post Work Out)
    2 Scoops of Trutein
    1 Nordic Naturals Fish Oil
    1 Life Extension Two-Per-Day
    2. Meal Two – 7AM
    100 grams of Brown Rice (Long Grain)
    200 grams of Chicken Breast
    200 grams of Broccoli
    3. Meal Three – 10AM
    100 grams of Brown Rice (Long Grain)
    200 grams of Hoki Fillets
    200 grams of Broccoli
    4. Meal 4 – 1PM
    200 grams of Kangaroo Fillets
    300 grams of Broccoli
    5. Meal 5 – 4PM
    200 grams of Hoki Fillet
    300 grams of Broccoli
    6. Meal 6 – 7:30PM
    2 Scoops of Trutein
    1 Nordic Naturals Fish Oil
    1 Life Extension Two-Per-Day

Other Supplements:
    1. 1 Scoop of iForce Hemavol & 1 Scoop of iForce Maximize Intense V2 (Pre Work Out)
    2. 5 grams of Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (Meal One)

Just under 1,900 calories and the ratio is 60/27/13 (Protein/carbs/fat)

I've attached the most current front photo and my training routine.

However I on top of what is written on my training routine I also do 50 mins on the treadmill at incline of 10 and speed 6, 6 days a week (occasionally might do it on my full rest day depending on mood).
    Regarding my weight training, I try to do increase the weights with each set, and then when I reach max, I drop the weights again.

Would you have any advice on what aspects of my training/diet I could improve?

Thanks in advanced!

Regards,

George
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ExaltedIce; 11-13-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast