Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joe! Have a great demo on Sunday at Natural Vitamins!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamesw46 View Post
    Hi Joeswat, what is a "T" bar row, im thinking back exercise maybe, and if so what area of the back, i have lower back issues
    Hi James, the "T" bar rows work mainly the Middle of the Back muscles, there are a few ways( basically, machine and free weights) to perform this exercise, I prefer the machine, it will position your body in the proper way that it will allow you to concentrate/work the middle of your back SUPPORTING your back while limiting you from back injuries,
    see video and some instructions to follow;

here i am using a "T" BAR row with back support

Load up the T-bar Row Machine with the desired weight and adjust the leg height so that your upper chest is at the top of the pad. Tip: In some machines all you can do is stand on the appropriate step that allows you to be at a height that has the upper chest at the top of the pad.
    Lay face down on the pad and grab the handles. You can either use a palms down, palms up, or palms in position depending on what part of your back you want to emphasize.
    Lift the bar off the rack and extend your arms in front of you. This will be your starting position.
    As you exhale slowly pull the weight up and squeeze your back at the top of the movement. Tip: Keep the upper arms as close to the torso as possible throughout the movement in order to better engage the back muscles. Also, do not lift your body off of the pad at any time and refrain from using the biceps to lift the weight.
    After a second contraction at the top of the movement, as you inhale, slowly go back down to the starting position.
    Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.

here is a "T" BAR row with out the back support

here is Jay doing them old school way

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 03-09-2012 at 10:40 PM.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Thank you Joe for your hospitality bringing me to the many adventurous events, I sure did have an awesome time!!!
    The stage, lights, and sound were absolutely breathtaking at the Veterans Memorial Auditorium. It was so awesome to see
    The Pros in action, live and up close. And Branch Warren winning the title... Gotta Love It!!!

Enjoyed the surprise leg workout too!!! I have not been to a public gym since... well, I don't remember when. Using the variety
    of weight machine equipment felt great... The atmosphere felt awesome too!!! Those exercises really targeted the inner and outer
    parts of my thighs, and my ham strings. Using the New Juggernaut HP for this particular workout really expanded the PUMP in my legs.
    The pump was simply Incredible... and has brought new meaning to me to the term, Walk Like A Duck!!! lol.

I wanted to upload some pictures here in your log as you requested. However, They are not uploading. They are the right format,
    but the files are too large!? I did post all the pics in an album on my ******** page though. They turned out really good.
    Although some of the pictures did not come out. I really wanted the one with Paul Burton and I. There was just so much to do
    and so little time. We made the best out of every moment though. Gotta love plowing through those crowds lol.

Anyway... Thank you again so much. I really appreciate and am very thankful for everything. The best part of the Arnold
    was finally being able to meet everybody in person!!! I enjoyed my time so much, that I hope and pray that I will be able to
    attend next year as well. It would be Awesome to attend the Olympia too!!!
    Here is the link to the pics, Arnold 2012:
    https://www.********.com/media/set/?...5247247&type=3
    HI KEVIN, ITS WAS MY PLEASURE, HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF YOU WITH A FEW PRO B.B. FRIENDS ON MINE.....

THIS BIKE WAS MADE FOR YOU KEVIN

IFBB PRO'S; KEVIN ENGLISH AND DENNIS JAMES

IFBB PRO'S ME AND HIDETADA YAMAGISHI

IFBB PRO ED CORNEY(THE GREATEST POSER)

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    Joe! Have a great demo on Sunday at Natural Vitamins!
    Thank you, be safe

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Protein in nuts and beans counts right? Is milk and cheese protein useable? Do you guys add the protein of these to your tally when you are keeping track of protein consumed?
    "If you are not training 100%, if you are not at 100% you cannot be at this level"-- Dorian Yates

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TimeTakesUsAll View Post
    Protein in nuts and beans counts right? Is milk and cheese protein useable? Do you guys add the protein of these to your tally when you are keeping track of protein consumed?
    Protein counts no matter the source; however, all proteins are not created equal. Some are absorbed better an have a higher nitrogen balance.

For instance there is protein in beans. Likewise rice. But if you combine them, you have a complete protein. It has all the essential amino acids
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Hi, unless your eating/drinking lots amount of it, i would not count them, im looking at a basic estimated number of your daily intake.

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the info joeswat, i added a few of those T bar exrcises, im actually using the machine that you have to lean on it, its great, it does save your back, i did 3 of those exercise 12 reps each, man my back is still sore, whats a good exercise for the V shape look...

rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey big man, nice to see you here. Have you seen some of the stuff Will Brink has been doing for SWAT training? Lots of metaboic conditioning stuff, like prowler work. Do yo have team workouts? and if and when you do , and are close to contest time, do you take out a cardio session, or leave it in?

p.s. got a wallet full of PBA cards from my boy in Rockland CO. Cheers to all NYPD.

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    Thank you, be safe

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    So glad to hear that the demo at Natural Vitamins went so well!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by jamesw46 View Post
    thanks for the info joeswat, i added a few of those T bar exrcises, im actually using the machine that you have to lean on it, its great, it does save your back, i did 3 of those exercise 12 reps each, man my back is still sore, whats a good exercise for the V shape look...
    Hi James, to have a complete developed back, you must include exercises that work the upper, the middle and the lower potion of the back, lat exercises will develop/create the V Shape look, lat pull down/pull ups and so on are great exercise for that, here is a video of my old training partner doing back, this will give you an idea on the exercises that work the complete back area, .........
    train safe, train smart

also if you go to my website i have have written on; training/dieting and nutrition , enjoy, www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 03-13-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by rutzilla View Post
    Hey big man, nice to see you here. Have you seen some of the stuff Will Brink has been doing for SWAT training? Lots of metaboic conditioning stuff, like prowler work. Do yo have team workouts? and if and when you do , and are close to contest time, do you take out a cardio session, or leave it in?

p.s. got a wallet full of PBA cards from my boy in Rockland CO. Cheers to all NYPD.
    Hi, nice to see you here, my unit use to have training group session as (a team), it mostly consisted of calisthenics and some running(not my regiment and choice of regiment for a tactical unit, it was a progremm that no one wanted to have changed at the time) now its basically individual training , but i have designed and still do; training/cardio/ nutritional regiments for tactical team when they ask for it, mostley i get asked for individual goals from cops and fireman,(team mates). My training regiments that i design consist of boot camp training, cross fit, and plyometrics,..... when it comes to training for bodybuilding shows, i have them(those that are interested) switch over to bodybuilding style training/dieting regiment, every sport needs the right training followed by the appropriate nutritional food/supplement to go with it. About Will Brink, i don't know anything about him, if he advocates health and fitness, then he is OK with me, training is training, the wheel has already been invented, its the right training for the right goal that makes progress......

Here is an example of a Boot Camp Training regiment that i desgined for a tacticle team unit for there specific goals in mind....enjoy

This is how i work
    TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!, AND ILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!

train right, train for success

here is my web site for more info; www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 03-13-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    So glad to hear that the demo at Natural Vitamins went so well!
    thanks, he runs a nice size store, he will be calling you soon...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Mr. Palumbo, i read this question on an other thread " What is the point of "trainers", exactly? Are pro's becoming lazy? " my personal opinion is, if the trainer is not a pro and i wanted to become a pro, i would not feel comfortable with that, because im thinking if he had all that knowledge why is he not a pro himself...... whats your take on this....

TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimeTakesUsAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright all the info is sent or at the least in the process of being sent, my email's outbox is being slow.

I can't wait to get my workout plan and thanks for being so helpful.
    "If you are not training 100%, if you are not at 100% you cannot be at this level"-- Dorian Yates

Originally Posted by bigmiky8 View Post
    Hi Mr. Palumbo, i read this question on an other thread " What is the point of "trainers", exactly? Are pro's becoming lazy? " my personal opinion is, if the trainer is not a pro and i wanted to become a pro, i would not feel comfortable with that, because im thinking if he had all that knowledge why is he not a pro himself...... whats your take on this....
    Hi Bigmike, it depends on who the pro is, some pro's are a little lazy, and they need to be pushed, I find this to be true with some pro's that are genetically gifted, others pro's are because of that they might not have training partners and need to be consistent with their hard core training to stay focused on there goal or show, and yes there are others because they believe that there guru will get them to be champions, i know that they are a few that are legitimate with there knowledge but that is only because they had a lot of guys that they worked with in the past,(trail and error, live and learn) so if they have a few success story in the present, what about many that failed in the past, so the guys that you see that they call them self GURU'S and are not pro's them self, I would be a little questionable on their knowledge, then why are they not pro's, don't get me wrong, like i said before, there are a few guys that are good, because of years of experiences, but its not something that a good training/reliable/knowledgeable with common sense partner can't do....the rest are just wanna be.... Bigmike, all you need is to surround your self with positive knowledgeable people, a trustworthy training partner, educate your self with training/nutritional/dieting regiments and be consistent with them, this industries is filled with guys/girls that call themselves GURU'S, don't believe the hype, train hard, train safe, train smart

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

My height is 5'5
    My weight is 140-145 lbs

happysue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Joe, my name is Susan, I met you at the Arnold Festival, I wanted to thank you for the fitness advice again you gave me and my friends, Im already seeing the results, I have a question about shoulder development training, my shoulders are my weak body parts, Im not sure if Im getting the full benefits from my trainer's routine that he designed for me, I do remember you saying that the shoulder have 3 muscle head sections, any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HollywoodJohn View Post
    Strong broscience is strong!
    `

im outa here.

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jordansrt View Post

Hey Guys, Im posting this on behalf of Joe who will be in here shortly.

Joe strongly believes in dedication, discipline and determination. He believes that if you want something bad enough it will happen. People have always told Joe “you can’t have it all.” His response, “I have a wonderful family, a successful career in law enforcement and a pro bodybuilding status. I have it all and I am still going for more.” Not only is Joe an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder, he is also a certified trainer, advance sports nutrition specialist and a certified Navy Seal fitness instructor. Currently, when not competing, Joe works with the tactical S.W.A.T team unit in New York.
    Awards

1st Place Titles:

NPC Mr. Nationals- 1st place light heavy-weight champion and Overall winner
    -NPC Jr. Nationals – 2nd place light heavy-weight champion
    -NPC New Jersey Gold’s Classic – 1st place heavy-weight winner
    -NPC New York Amateur Grand Prix – 1st place light heavy-weight winner
    -NPC Connecticut Gold’s Classic – 1st place heavy-weight winner
    -NPC Mr. Long Island – 1st place light heavy-weight winner and overall champion
    -NPC Mr. Tri-State – 1st place light heavy-weight winner and overall champion
    -NPC New Jersey Suburban – 1st place light heavy-weight winner and overall champion
    -Numerous NPC Top 5 placing and Most Muscular Awards

Competitive Pro Placings:

-IFBB Europa Orlando Pro Show - 14th
    -IFBB Europa Super Pro Show – 14th place
    -IFBB Atlantic City Pro Show – 16th place
    -IFBB Masters Pro World – 9th place
    -IFBB Masters Olympia – 9th place
    -IFBB Masters Olympia – 9th place

JOE HAS BEEN FEATURED IN THE FOLLOWING MAGAZINES:

-Muscle & Fitness
    -Flex Magazine
    -Iron Man
    -Muscle Magazine
    -NPC News Magazine
    -Reform Magazine
    -Muscular Development
    -Talent in Motion
    -Physical Magazine
    -Hungarian Magazine
    -Tactical Response
    -Tactical Edge
    -Cover of Russian Magazine Iron World
    - Cover of Hungarian magazine
    - Cover of Infinite mag
    - Muscle mag magazine
    - Planet muscle and others....

Im trying and trying to figure out what the word is for BEYOND IMPRESSIVE...... nope can't think of it... OH EXTRAORDINARY!!!!
    Really that is one monster laundry list of accomplishments!! congrats!!

SO in your opinion sir, what is your favorite show to do???

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi, nice to see you here, my unit use to have training group session as (a team), it mostly consisted of calisthenics and some running(not my regiment and choice of regiment for a tactical unit, it was a progremm that no one wanted to have changed at the time) now its basically individual training , but i have designed and still do; training/cardio/ nutritional regiments for tactical team when they ask for it, mostley i get asked for individual goals from cops and fireman,(team mates). My training regiments that i design consist of boot camp training, cross fit, and plyometrics,..... when it comes to training for bodybuilding shows, i have them(those that are interested) switch over to bodybuilding style training/dieting regiment, every sport needs the right training followed by the appropriate nutritional food/supplement to go with it. About Will Brink, i don't know anything about him, if he advocates health and fitness, then he is OK with me, training is training, the wheel has already been invented, its the right training for the right goal that makes progress......

Here is an example of a Boot Camp Training regiment that i desgined for a tacticle team unit for there specific goals in mind....enjoy

This is how i work
    TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!, AND ILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!

train right, train for success

here is my web site for more info; www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Love it! nice video

Hey Joe mind if i pick your professional brain??? can i get your opinion, an opinion from a pro if you will.....

here is the intro for my new program coming soon www.supermanfit.com let me know what you think.....

thanks Joe!! a big fan BTW! never thought i would actually be chatting with you. thanks again!

Originally Posted by happysue View Post
    Hi Joe, my name is Susan, I met you at the Arnold Festival, I wanted to thank you for the fitness advice again you gave me and my friends, Im already seeing the results, I have a question about shoulder development training, my shoulders are my weak body parts, Im not sure if Im getting the full benefits from my trainer's routine that he designed for me, I do remember you saying that the shoulder have 3 muscle head sections, any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi Sue, These are 3 parts that make up ‘shoulder muscles; Front Deltoids, Middle/Outer Deltoids, Rear Deltoids. You need be aware of the purpose of each exercise and which part of the shoulder it’s targeting. For optimal growth, you will need to workout all 3 areas of the shoulders, here is a video that will demonstrate some of the exercises and the areas of the muscles being worked on....

train safe, train smart

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    Im trying and trying to figure out what the word is for BEYOND IMPRESSIVE...... nope can't think of it... OH EXTRAORDINARY!!!!
    Really that is one monster laundry list of accomplishments!! congrats!!

SO in your opinion sir, what is your favorite show to do???
    thank you, my favorite shows to do would be, all of them

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    Love it! nice video

Hey Joe mind if i pick your professional brain??? can i get your opinion, an opinion from a pro if you will.....

here is the intro for my new program coming soon www.supermanfit.com let me know what you think.....

thanks Joe!! a big fan BTW! never thought i would actually be chatting with you. thanks again!

Hi, good demos, good exercises, it will attract people/athletes that are into cross-fit training/kickboxers mostely, it might be a little too long for some to follow, i like the energy.....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Last edited by teamsw; 03-17-2012 at 10:17 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi James, to have a complete developed back, you must include exercises that work the upper, the middle and the lower potion of the back, lat exercises will develop/create the V Shape look, lat pull down/pull ups and so on are great exercise for that, here is a video of my old training partner doing back, this will give you an idea on the exercises that work the complete back area, .........
    train safe, train smart

also if you go to my website i have have written on; training/dieting and nutrition , enjoy, www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Awesome video! Linda is amazing!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

My height is 5'5
    My weight is 140-145 lbs
    Hi, here is a suggestion, the rest is on via email
    DAY 1)= CHEST/TRICEPS/ABS, ( 3 TO 4 SETS FOR BIG MUSCLE GROUPS AND 2 TO 3 FOR SMALLER MUSCLES) WORK THE MUSCLES INTO SECTION, EXAMPLE; CHEST = WORK THE UPPER(INCLINE BENCH PRESS), THE MIDDLE ( FLAT FLIES) AND THE LOWER PART OF THE CHEST(DECLINE PRESSES), FOR TRICEPS= 2 TO 3 SETS AND THE SAME WITH WORKING INTO SECTIONS, (THE OUTER HEAD OF THE TRICEPS AND THE INNER)....

DAY 2)= BACK/BICEPS/FOREARMS

DAY 3)= LEGS/CALVES/ABS

DAY 4)= SHOULDERS/TRAPS

DAY 5) OFF

DAY 6) REPEAT

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

The workout plan looks good Joe, I appreciate it. It is similar to what I was already doing which is nice because now everything is finely tuned.

I had a feeling I wasn't getting enough protein so I'll do my best to hit the 200gram mark. What is my limit on how many protein drinks I can have in a day? Also what is a good clean carb I can eat before and after my workout?

Should I be doing cardio even though I am trying to put on 10-20lbs of muscle right now? My weightroom is extremely primitive right now I mean all I have is a weight bench, barbell, dumbbells to 55, and a kickboxing bag. So my options for cardio is either running around my neighborehood or kickboxing.

To mix things up down the road can I pair biceps with chest and triceps with back, so long as they aren't feeling overly sore?

Anyway thanks again, weightlifting is the only good thing I have and I am going to give it my all.

I gotta say I had a great first workout on this plan. 40grams of protein and 50grams of carbs before and after my workout gave me a great pump and a lot more strength and energy. I also like the idea of 2 sets on smaller muscles, I think it should help with the overtraining problem I have had in the past.
    Thanks for your help Joe.

The workout plan looks good Joe, I appreciate it. It is similar to what I was already doing which is nice because now everything is finely tuned.

I had a feeling I wasn't getting enough protein so I'll do my best to hit the 200gram mark. What is my limit on how many protein drinks I can have in a day? Also what is a good clean carb I can eat before and after my workout?

Should I be doing cardio even though I am trying to put on 10-20lbs of muscle right now? My weightroom is extremely primitive right now I mean all I have is a weight bench, barbell, dumbbells to 55, and a kickboxing bag. So my options for cardio is either running around my neighborehood or kickboxing.

To mix things up down the road can I pair biceps with chest and triceps with back, so long as they aren't feeling overly sore?

Anyway thanks again, weightlifting is the only good thing I have and I am going to give it my all.

Hi, your workout just needed some fine tuning and to targeting the right muscles at the right time(with out over training them). Make the best of what you have, stick to the basics, use compound movements, as you progress and adapt ; add drop sets, force reps, super sets and so on, see if you can train with a partner, the beauty of it is that you will always push your self's to the next level and assist you with proper form, about the shakes; 2 are my limit, post workout shakes are great, make sure its a Whey protein/carbs, and the other is Casein at night time(no carbs). NOTE; Casein is known as “night time” protein because its slow to digesting it, it's not suitable for post workout. For post workout shakes, stick to whey, pound for pound its the best.
    Carbs type= before training, use a slow burning carb like; oatmeal, after training use a fast burning carb. whey protein/with carbs is ideal, this is what i use; http://www.infinitelabs.com/store/proteins/
    Cardio= (low impact) walking, jump rope, bike are all good that can be done anywhere, if you like kick boxing, i would do it on your days off from weights, i think its a great exercise/cardio training,.
    The last thing is biceps and triceps training, the back and chest are large muscle groups and require lots of energy, when you training back your biceps will be involved so training your biceps and then your back on the next day will cause your biceps to be not at there strongest for a good back workout, same with training triceps before chest, the get the most out of your body parts, train a big bodypart with a smaller one, get the most out of all of them.....See for your self....

be creative with what you have, make it the best...

train safe, train smart

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

happysue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Awesome video! Linda is amazing!
    video of Linda is the best
    it makes you want to run to the Gym!