Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamesw46 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi joeswat, i think im going to do the body transformation that i saw you posted on your fan page, if i have questions would you help me with some advise and tips? i would appreciate it, the last diet/contest i entered, i quit after 4 weeks, i lost interest do to motivation and no guidance.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi James, the body transformation that you saw on my fan page is a contest that infinitelabs is promoting, its called the " i am juggernaut challenge" they had 2 others contest so for and the winners received big prizes, its a great contest for anybody that wants to get in shape, plus they get assistance by Pro athletes (such as myself) along the way with training and dieting tips for free, every body that enters this contest is really a winner if you think about it, they all benefit by getting in shape, the contestants get to motivate each other and share their training, dieting, experiences......the contest starts next month, i will post the dates for you or you can simply go to their face book page....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

**Join my fan page and receive latest health scientific information on nutrition/training/dieting http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo?ref=ts **

and for news/gossip/and facts go to http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Mr. Palumbo, the article that I was talking about came out last year in the MD magazine, not the latest articles by Muscle mag and Planet Muscle.
    There is a thread going on about Pros that look like famous people on here, you resemble rocky, do people tell you that?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamesw46 View Post
    Hi joeswat, i think im going to do the body transformation that i saw you posted on your fan page, if i have questions would you help me with some advise and tips? i would appreciate it, the last diet/contest i entered, i quit after 4 weeks, i lost interest do to motivation and no guidance.
    Hey James I would like to see you participate in the next contest (coming real soon.) It has been an awesome experience for so many. If you stay committed and follow through, you will get into the best shape of your life, meet some outstanding friends, get training/nutrition advice from Mr. Palumbo and have a chance to win some really great prizes along the way. What I think is really cool from my perspective as a rep is seeing the outstanding transformations people are making not only in the physical sense, but the carryover into other areas of life as meeting these goals seems to affect your life positively in all aspects.

John
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Am I the only one who notices something here.........

Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    Am I the only one who notices something here.........

Nope. It's just you Hope.

Hey. Who's the small guy in the second pic?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm in...
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmiky8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hope, yea i see what you mean, they do resemble, the 2 Italian Stallion, Rocky and Joeswat. joeswat is jacked but rocky is rich

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigmiky8 View Post
    Hi Mr. Palumbo, the article that I was talking about came out last year in the MD magazine, not the latest articles by Muscle mag and Planet Muscle.
    There is a thread going on about Pros that look like famous people on here, you resemble rocky, do people tell you that?
    Hi Bigmiky, i think this is the article that your talking about, its was small piece done last year,.

About the rocky look a like, usually i get that at the airport, i dont see it....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    Hi Bigmiky, i think this is the article that your talking about, its was small piece done last year,.

About the rocky look a like, usually i get that at the airport, i dont see it....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Well, you are both Italian. But I don't see it either. Got a video of you saying, "Yo, Adrian!"???
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Well, you are both Italian. But I don't see it either. Got a video of you saying, "Yo, Adrian!"???
    LOL I said that!, i made a lot of training videos, can you post it.

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Joe,
    We all have our favourite cheat meals. What is yours?

Also, when dieting, what is the most creative snack or meal that you have came up with that is within your macros do keep you sane?

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    Joe,
    We all have our favourite cheat meals. What is yours?

Also, when dieting, what is the most creative snack or meal that you have came up with that is within your macros do keep you sane?
    Hi, i really don't crave any cheat meals any more, when i first started competing, i use to make my own oat meal cookies with nuts, honey and raisins on carb load days, but i guess pizza is probably the most requested cheat meal to date....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Mr. Rugged. Mr. "Don't Mess With the Law!".

Mr. Joe Palumbo aka Joe Swat!
    Available as a rep

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Kevin, thank you, im glad that your training hard and things are going well, post your video here so i can see it too, .......remember, the number one rule in bodybuilding; "QUALITY IS BETTER THEN QUANTITY", how is your bulking phase doing..........train safe,

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Bulking phase has been going very well, thanks. I am averaging around a pretty good lean bulk @ 192 pounds. Although I am trying to drop a few before the Arnolds this week. I feel really good Joe... And I am very Anxious to meet everyone!!!
    Hey, I did finish the new video on Sunday. I would have had it completed Saturday morning. However, priorities took place, and I took care of my Granddaughter all weekend. She is doing real good too. I know she is looking forward to creating another Jack LaLanne Juicer video with Grandpa lol.
    Anyway, the video file is big and it is taking a long time to upload! Hopefully it will be good to go by tomorrow morning. If so... I will post it in here then.
    Take care and God bless... see you soon bro!!!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post

Mr. Rugged. Mr. "Don't Mess With the Law!".

Mr. Joe Palumbo aka Joe Swat!
    This shot is BAD ASS!!! ...Ya' know, Joe could have his own reality show!!! Like "Dog The Bounty Hunter" or something...
    "JOE SWAT... Don't Mess With the Law!!!".
    I think that it would be very AWESOME!!! Gotta Love It!!!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

Hey Joe... Well, it's 5am here on Monday Morning, and my sleep disorder has me up like clock work!!! So I checked my video, and it is done uploading unto Youtube... sweet!!! So as I said I would... I am posting it here in your thread first. I will post it later on today on ********.
    Have an Awesome Day Joe!!!

Kevin Mattson ~ WARRIOR
    NOTE: The takes at the beginning and end are 1 take shots...
    I Hit The Apple Every Time !!!

I Never Had A Policy... I Have Just Tried To Do My Very Best... Each And Every Day.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi, i really don't crave any cheat meals any more, when i first started competing, i use to make my own oat meal cookies with nuts, honey and raisins on carb load days, but i guess pizza is probably the most requested cheat meal to date....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Those sound delish, and a great way to refeed!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Hey Joe... Well, it's 5am here on Monday Morning, and my sleep disorder has me up like clock work!!! So I checked my video, and it is done uploading unto Youtube... sweet!!! So as I said I would... I am posting it here in your thread first. I will post it later on today on ********.
    Have an Awesome Day Joe!!!

Kevin Mattson ~ WARRIOR
    NOTE: The takes at the beginning and end are 1 take shots...
    I Hit The Apple Every Time !!!

I Never Had A Policy... I Have Just Tried To Do My Very Best... Each And Every Day.
    Awesome vid Kevin! Great representation and I love the "slicing" of the apples!
    Workout Log:

Joe at the 2010 EUROPA SHOW OF CHAMPIONS
    Workout Log:

This shot is BAD ASS!!! ...Ya' know, Joe could have his own reality show!!! Like "Dog The Bounty Hunter" or something...
    "JOE SWAT... Don't Mess With the Law!!!".
    I think that it would be very AWESOME!!! Gotta Love It!!!
    Hi kevin, if i do get my own show, i will need you to be one of my Warriors to go TO SEEK AND CONQUER.......you ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the schedule of the day would be as follows; eat, train,seek, conquer, sleep, grow........and repeat....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

COOL VIDEO.......

ITS TIME TO BATTLE

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Joe at the 2010 EUROPA SHOW OF CHAMPIONS

Hi John, please excuse these photo from this show, i was not at my best shape, i had torn my bicep 6 weeks before trying to get ready for this show,(the same thing happened to Jay at the last Olympia) my training suffered, lesson learned, never enter any contest until your 100% ready...

here is me at an other EUROPA PRO SHOW,

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Hi John, please excuse these photo from this show, i was not at my best shape, i had torn my bicep 6 weeks before trying to get ready for this show,(the same thing happened to Jay at the last Olympia) my training suffered, lesson learned, never enter any contest until your 100% ready...

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Looking outstanding and Massive Joe! Joe, if I had a client that was new to strength training, what would you recommend as an initial training split if he were late teens, of average build, with the goal of possibly competing in bodybuilding in a few years after gaining some mass? Thanks for the advice.

John
    Workout Log:

Thanks John... I love slicing those apples, lol.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Hi kevin, if i do get my own show, i will need you to be one of my Warriors to go TO SEEK AND CONQUER.......you ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the schedule of the day would be as follows; eat, train,seek, conquer, sleep, grow........and repeat....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    That would be Awesome... That would be an Honor to do so Joe!!! I remember sparring with wooden swords in my early 20's with this BIG guy named Yohan! He was really good!!! Although I was quick to move, I ended up with bloody knuckles... good thing they were only practice swords lol. My knick name would be "stubby" lol.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

COOL VIDEO.......

ITS TIME TO BATTLE

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Thanks Joe... This is an Awesome shot too!!! Hey Joe, I have been training and hitting my legs hard!!! I know they are growing and getting stronger too. Although the definition just isn't appearing like I would expect to be. I know before, I believe I was defeating my efforts by over training, and not giving my muscle tissue enough time to recover. I am only training my legs once a week now. I was doing them twice a week before. I know I was over doing my cardio, and not eating enough protein. So I was defeating my purpose. Anyway... I have been doing the "hitt" cardio on my eliptical for 20 - 30 minutes. About 3 to 4 days per week. When I train my legs, I will do my squat sets, and then do body weight squats... I hit them so hard that my legs are literally shaking/trembling!!!
    When I am done, my legs feel FULL and SOLID and I walk like a duck!!! And I have been taking my Juggernaut too So... why is it that I feel a delayed reaction to having soreness in my legs. I will not feel no after pain in my legs until 24 hours later. During this time, should I be doing my cardio... or giving my legs time to rest and recover?! Although I want more SOLID SIZE to my legs, I also want Vascularity and Deep Definition too!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Well, we are our own worst critic, aren't we?? Still, coming back from a serious injusy, you looked good. But I agree you second shot looks better -- especially those tree trunks for legs!
    Available as a rep

Looking outstanding and Massive Joe! Joe, if I had a client that was new to strength training, what would you recommend as an initial training split if he were late teens, of average build, with the goal of possibly competing in bodybuilding in a few years after gaining some mass? Thanks for the advice.

John

Hi John, i would have him follow a training program designed to build a foundation first, example; power movements at least 3 times a week, working different sections of the body(bench/squats/military press/dead lifts,pull ups, and so on) *plyometrics, and some cross fit training, then as he masters those movements then start planning for his next phase of training specifically designed for his goal,
    ***The most important rules i would instruct him to follow would be to; listen and learn how your body works, know your limitations, quality is better then quantity, smooth is fast, and safety is first........***Dedication, Determination, Discipline are the ingredient to success***

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Thanks Joe... This is an Awesome shot too!!! Hey Joe, I have been training and hitting my legs hard!!! I know they are growing and getting stronger too. Although the definition just isn't appearing like I would expect to be. I know before, I believe I was defeating my efforts by over training, and not giving my muscle tissue enough time to recover. I am only training my legs once a week now. I was doing them twice a week before. I know I was over doing my cardio, and not eating enough protein. So I was defeating my purpose. Anyway... I have been doing the "hitt" cardio on my eliptical for 20 - 30 minutes. About 3 to 4 days per week. When I train my legs, I will do my squat sets, and then do body weight squats... I hit them so hard that my legs are literally shaking/trembling!!!
    When I am done, my legs feel FULL and SOLID and I walk like a duck!!! And I have been taking my Juggernaut too So... why is it that I feel a delayed reaction to having soreness in my legs. I will not feel no after pain in my legs until 24 hours later. During this time, should I be doing my cardio... or giving my legs time to rest and recover?! Although I want more SOLID SIZE to my legs, I also want Vascularity and Deep Definition too!!!
    Hi Kevin, after a hard work out its usually the next day that you feel sore, when your muscles are put under that type of stress you get an accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles. Lactic acid is a normal byproduct of muscle metabolism, but it can irritate muscles and cause discomfort and soreness. Muscle soreness associated with exercise is known as delayed onset muscle soreness or DOMS, this can make it difficult to walk, reduce your strength, or make your life uncomfortable for a couple of days. The results are swelling in the muscle compartment that results from an influx of white blood cells, prostaglandins (which are antiinflammatory), and other nutrients and fluids that flow to the muscles to repair the "damage" after a tough workout. The type of muscle damage I am referring to is microscopic (it occurs in small protein contractile units of the muscle called myofibrils) and is part of the normal process of growth in the body called anabolism. in an other word, train hard, break muscle (fibers)tissue down, eat proper nutrition for repairing/rebuilding and repeat the process the next day on an other body part........I find that by doing cardio(nice and smooth) will help you heal faster by flushing the area with fresh blood filled with nutrients.....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com