ghunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's the best exercise(s) to work the traps?

I've been doing a routine at my gym that was laid out for me by one of the trainers, and lately I've been trying to expand it a little to target some more individual muscle groups.

Two areas I'd like to target are the traps, and lats. I do seated rows, military presses, and lat pull downs as part of my routine, but I'd like to work both of them a little more.

What are the best ways to isolate these muscles beyond a shrug for the traps and a pull-down for the lats? I'm currently using a shoulder-width grip on the lat pull down, would a wider grip work the lats more?

EDIT: Sorry, forgot about the lats in the thread title.
    Strongfat (Bearmode)

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lats: different vertical pull movements. Also, during horizontal pulls, pulling close to the sides and to the waist works well.
    Traps: rack pulls, deadlifts, upright row with narrow grip, etc.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Traps?

Power cleans.

Learn them, love them.

Lats?

Wide grip weighted chins.

540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 540dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Smith machine shrugs, upright rows
    bitches ain't hollerin' at no cardiac muscle.

GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Traps: upright rows and deadlifts
    Lats: wide grip pulldowns, wide grip pullups, straight arm pulldowns, and dumbbell pullovers

Location: Leeds, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lats: Pulldowns, wide grip pullup
    Traps: dumbell Shrug (shrug of any sort) Upright rows