Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahhhBudddddyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use to have acne, but then i started lifting and eating clean and it all started going away.

Check your diet brah.

HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Datsyukdeke View Post
    A few options OP.

- Exposed Skin Care ($100 set) Pricey, but it lasts you 60 days and cleanses your skin with natural ingredients, and fixes your inside health with probiotics.

- Get on prescription Benzoyl Peroxide (Preferably 5%) and antibiotics. Use the benzoyl sparingly and make sure you take the antibiotics.

- Apple Cider Vinegar - Sounds strange and I honestly didn't believe it would work. But take 2 tablespoons in the morning and at night. Mix it with water and let it set on your face for 10 minutes, rinse off obviously. I just started doing this, and my face has cleared up tremendously in the past few days.

^All these have worked for me. Drink plenty of water. But you're not alone brah, back when my acne was horrible there wasn't a moment where I would look by a mirror and all I saw in myself was the acne sticking out. Completely disgusted with myself. Its a real drag on your self esteem. Hang in there brah.
    Do you drink the ACV too or just put it on your face?

Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HenryMaximum View Post
    **** ACV, seriously bro

Get accutane or deal with the **** for the rest of your life

Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    panoxyl

relax more

wash face

eat better

see a professional
    ill rep you if you're using common sense

www.squatsandmilk.com

HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HenryMaximum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    **** ACV, seriously bro

Get accutane or deal with the **** for the rest of your life
    Coming from the guy who's selling the accutane.

Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Both.

I'd go with ACV over Accutane. Take it from a guy who's had acne prone skin since I was 16 up until now. Since taking ACV my face has only improved and not one pimple has surfaced.
    Owed reps: nbongo

A little bit of you makes me your man. ;)

No Pubes Crew
    *skinny 'merica* crew

Originally Posted by Datsyukdeke View Post
    Both.

I'd go with ACV over Accutane. Take it from a guy who's had acne prone skin since I was 16 up until now. Since taking ACV my face has only improved and not one pimple has surfaced.
    Will go back to the ACV and put it on face too then.

HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HappyViolence has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if literally nothing works (which I doubt), go get a tan to hide it up

Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just make sure you get Organic ACV (Braggs brand preferably)

Good luck brah

No Pubes Crew
    *skinny 'merica* crew

Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't sell accutane you stupid ****, I was telling you that you can get it from a ****ing online pharmacy without a script.

Good luck with your ACV + Acne goals of 2012 you dense, simple minded douche *******.

Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sitkuntbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got little help from lemon juice for scarring and it clears your skin a bit.Just squeeze the lemon juice out of lemon and apply it with cotton pad.You have tons of that stuff over internet

EDIT:also don't drink too much milk ,it can give you those acne

I don't sell accutane you stupid ****, I was telling you that you can get it from a ****ing online pharmacy without a script.

Good luck with your ACV + Acne goals of 2012 you dense, simple minded douche *******.
    Chill the **** out broski

No Pubes Crew
    *skinny 'merica* crew

Cool thanks dude!!

Next goal - 154lb @ 8% timestretch's Avatar
    timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get a fuking tan, will help it trust me
    If you have any questions at all go here - http://www.formspring.me/Asinima

Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hinterseer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Try apple cider vinegar. It really helped for me, and I have had BAD acne as well. Probably as bad/worse than you. I still have acne, but not nearly as red or anything.

HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Calm down bro. Also not everyone can handle the side effects of Acctuane. Just because you had a positive experience doesn't mean OP will. That should be his last resort.

pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    go see a doctor or some chit. He'll prescribe you some acne creams(none of that bull**** target brands).

some tips:

1. when washing your face, your only suppose to gently wash over the skin(dont be scrubing that **** all hard).

2.no need to wash your face 3+ times a day. wash it in the morning/noon/night

3.CLEAN SHEETS. change your pillowcase every couple days or even everyday if you're that desperate.

4.After you fap, make sure to rub the semen all over your face(best when hot).

Registered Sick Kunt sjsharks38's Avatar
    sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000) sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000) sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000) sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000) sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000) sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000) sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000) sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000) sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000) sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000) sjsharks38 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i had perfect skin b4 college but then I got pretty bad acne. On day 109 of accutane, would definitely recommend if nothing else works
    Fukin slut. You better fukin believe it. I lift with fukin INTENSITY 5 days a fukin week. Count that sh!t with your fukin fingers you dumbkunt. Bitch, listen. I train for fukin AESTHETICS.

Rest in Peace Zyzz - the epitome of aesthetics

Rep Back 1k+ (say in comment) (Everytime SRS)

Starting Weight: 115 (skinny as fuark)
    Current Weight: 155 (avi at 150)

I will be 170 8% by 12/21/12

Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aventus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by byebyebye View Post
    Never rub or irritate your face. When you use products, just gently glide over your skin making as minimal contact as possible.

Do this twice a day (morning and night).

Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser
    - two squirts on hands
    - create lather by rubbing your hands together for 10 seconds
    - gently glide over your face for 10 seconds (DO NOT RUB)
    - wash face with water gently

WAIT 5-10 MINUTES FOR YOUR FACE TO DRY. DO NOT USE A TOWEL TO RUB YOUR FACE.

Benzoyle Peroxide 2.5%
    - apply on acne areas gently

Moisturise e.g. 100% aloe vera with vitamin e
    - put a generous amount on your face
    - do not rub
    - this will sooth the redness on your face and help ridden acne hyperpigmentation scars (red dots)

Drink plenty of water and never touch your face.
    You'll be clear in 6 months srs.
    this.

also try using Glycolic acid toner. find out what regimen works for you though.

AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As other people have, I'd suggest Accutane brah.. went on it nearly three years ago when I was a serious pizza face and now I haven't had a pimple for at least two years. Be careful because it is strong stuff, it will dry you like a prune for a few months, and some claim can cause depressive thinking, but I had little to no serious bouts of depression, only one while I was on it and it lasted literally three days, hard to even assume it was Accutane's doing.

Look into it man, it's the magic of melanotan for acne
    - Like Mike.

Registered User topchefveryrare's Avatar
    topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50) topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50) topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50) topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50) topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50) topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50) topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50) topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50) topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50) topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50) topchefveryrare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try monocycline or doxycycline aswell as epiduo/benzac

accutane should be a last resort/the lazy option

supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) supmannn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are there seriously dudes who care this much about some acne?

I was expecting some terrible dark red rash across your entire face, you just have some dots. Not that bad unless you're a whiny woman.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146757493

Gonna fireblast yo ass charizardbrah's Avatar
    charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000) charizardbrah is a complete loser! (-2000)
    drinking lots of alcohol and not shaving helps my acne

BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    have you tried this?

gentoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gentoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gentoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gentoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gentoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gentoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Did you start drinking beer? Find what makes you breakout and take some greens!

Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shak3401 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Put on cover up dead srs

No homo
    Reps rest from 29k
    No thanks Forumadmin/10
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns

YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Accutane

stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50) stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50) stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50) stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50) stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50) stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50) stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50) stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50) stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50) stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50) stogart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wouldnt consider that horrible by any means, atleast none of it is cystic. If your really worried about it go to your dermatologist and ask for accutane. I had a little less acne than you but when i hit 18-19 i stopped getting it nearly as much. I would try spectrojel if you dont have it, really good face cleanser that isnt rough at all

lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000)
    hit a dermatologist u stupid ****g

/thread

TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBU87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by topchefveryrare View Post
    try monocycline or doxycycline aswell as epiduo/benzac

accutane should be a last resort/the lazy option
    I have personally been taking Doxycycline (Minocycline is similar) for the last few months after trying EVERYTHING over the last decade while trying to deal with my acne.

My dermatologist prescribed it (along with some other medications) and I have been doing great.

I tried Proactiv but it was expensive, the company kept sending me stuff, and it bleached my pillowcase/clothes.

An antibiotic like Doxycycline/Minocycline helps get to the root cause of your acne (genetics, internal body functions) while the washes only help on the surface.

Go to a dermatologist and he will recommend something specific to your situation, trust me it's the best decision you'll make.

Also, since we are in a Bodybuilding forum, Whey protein has been known to cause acne breakouts in certain people. Find a whey isolate if you have the budget.