Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question about bioforge ....

Well first thing first I love this stuff ! Anyhow I ordered a bottle of the original bioforge from vitacost (bb was backorderd) so I ran threw that bottle ( 4 a day split. 2 @am 2 @pm) I just recived my new bottle from bb. Bioforge v3 this is my last bottle before taking abreak on it my question is .. is it ok to jump from the original stuff to v.3 ? Prolly a dumb question but hey ya don't know till ya ask .. I'm 250lbs and 6,3 and slam the iron everyday taking 4 split am/pm is good right ? Thanks a million I love this forum ! Oh also I've seen great results from my stack that you guys put together for me thanks a lot .. my girlfriend also thanks you hahahahah guess she likes the increase in labido lol
    "When the wicked prevail a hero will emurge"....

BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    running v3 will be fine. take a month break after it before running another t-boosting stack. good luck.

Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Helenthor is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If i was you, I'd probably take a break after 8-12 weeks cycle for a month.

Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Originally Posted by Helenthor View Post
    If i was you, I'd probably take a break after 8-12 weeks cycle for a month.
    Yea after this cycle I'm off for a month
    "When the wicked prevail a hero will emurge"....

Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jvoories View Post
    Yea after this cycle I'm off for a month
    always a good bet! Welcome yes this forum is pretty dope!

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So how long have you been using the original? Three weeks? If so go ahead.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director