Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

my approach log with girls

Enough is enough I am tired of my pathetic social life and will be taking socializing and communicating with girls srsly from this point. I have never had close friends or hung out with a girl one on one before, never kissed and only hugged a girl once before so I am making this log to keep track of everything and track my progression. I will not quit and will keep recording and updating until I have some success. I start cognitive therapy with a psyhchologist next monday for some help as well.

My first potential girl to help me gain some experience is a cute girl in one of group projects. Me her and a couple guys are going to do a plant tour so hopefully I can escalate something with her. Will start updating thread soon.
    Last edited by revolutionbrah; 02-09-2012 at 06:53 PM.

RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by revolutionbrah View Post
    Enough is enough I am tired of my pathetic social life and will be taking socializing and communicating with girls srsly from this point. I have never had close friends or hung out with a girl one on one before, never kissed and only hugged a girl once before so I am making this log to keep track of everything and track my progression. I will not quit and will keep recording and updating until I have some success. I start cognitive therapy with a psyhchologist next monday for some help as well.

My first potential girl to help me gain some experience is a cute girl in one of group projects. Me her and a couple guys are going to do a plant tour so hopefully I can escalate something with her. Will start updating thread soon.
    rep me if i'm right or wrong, but didn't you say we should neg you if you were to ever come back? That being today, Thursday February 9th, 2012 at 7:19pm Standard East Coast Time; Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada?

jokes aside homie, good luck and god speed.
    I'm f*cked up. I jus wanted everyone to know that i'm different, since everybody else says “im a cool, nice, chilled person”. Most people also say im an a**hole…and they’re right. I say wat I feel even if u don’t feel wat I say. I aint no one in a million….cuz there’s six billion people on this planet so that would mean there’s 60,000 mawf*ckaz out there jus like me.

Chelsea FC - Chicago Bulls

**Future Boeing 777 Flight Deck Crew

**In Allah, Boeing and Chelsea FC I Trust Crew

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good luck
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    isn ur brother doing the same thing OP?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=dabigmv

travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shepherd1125 View Post

ur no better.
    like a boss

i am a sick kunt mate

Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by travisLORD View Post
    ur no better.

travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000) travisLORD is just really nice. (+1000)
    thx for further proving that i am superior to you

yea u mirin my 15k fur coat, all the bishes luv it srs

you cant even dress brb dress like a ******* errday mate, sad mate really sad
    like a boss

i am a sick kunt mate

Originally Posted by travisLORD View Post
    thx for further proving that i am superior to you

yea u mirin my 15k fur coat, all the bishes luv it srs

you cant even dress brb dress like a ******* errday mate, sad mate really sad

hmmm

i have 1/3 your posts yet 150% of your reps

really who is the troll now?i am quality poster, adding value and quality posts to this forum. you are trolling **** **** of **** who doesn't shut the **** up and post dumb pics and make fun of my avi

plus u don't even look like u lift, y u on a bb forum? go on dbz forum so u can get advises on how to look like goku or majin boo or some **** , go to anime conventions or something. these are my forums gtfo now plz
    like a boss

i am a sick kunt mate

Registered User SpartanTraining's Avatar
    SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000)
    not sure if this is the way to go

but eventually one of these threads by you has to deliver

or we could go with the einstein quote

insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting something to change

with that said, change stuff up mr. op... you got this srs

revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

fuk off ******* that was my old account, while I am still in the same position no more negative thoughts it is all positivity from this point forward, if I were to continue my path of negative thinking I will never succeed and would die a virgin it is time to step it up a level.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any attempts yet or what brah?

also, good for you man. gotta get yourself out there.
    *US Navy Vet*

Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good luck homie

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuk off ******* that was my old account, while I am still in the same position no more negative thoughts it is all positivity from this point forward, if I were to continue my path of negative thinking I will never succeed and would die a virgin it is time to step it up a level.

U ever need anything, I got u.

Out of all the people I'd love to see u succeed in this department the most
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    any attempts yet or what brah?

also, good for you man. gotta get yourself out there.
    a couple today:

The first was with a 7/10 asian girl in my spanish class. We had a quiz today and were talking about it and helping each other study before. We sat together the last couple of weeks and I have been able to make her laugh a bit, however the problem here is a few other guys in the class are also trying to make moves on her.

The next girl is the girl from my group project we met up today just to set up a date when to meet up for the project with the group. I take it as a good sign because I only asked her a couple questions, and at the same time she was asking me a ton and smiling the whole time. The convo was just about how long our commute to school is, majors, about our boring prof, and the project. (First convo I had with her).

One thing I have learned is building rapport is so important since before I would ask for a girl's number after meeting them once and as a result girls always flaked and lost interest but since I have the same classes with these girls I feel it is important to build that rapport first for a few weeks then get their number later on.

Also will be going to the gym soon, maybe I can catch a cute girl finishing her workout and talk to her.

today I talked with a few girls at work nothing special just some small talk about school, did not get any good vibes from girls today just did not seem interested. Well I start cognitive therapy tomorow and I think it will help that my therapist is a female so it will help me practice talking to girls.

segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) segestan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good for you man. Keep practicing, it'll get easier the more you do.
    "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't."

*S&P Crew*
    *Fashionable Misc Crew*
    *Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew*

bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000)
    good to see you taking initiative brother
    90kg Powerlifter
    Livin the dream working for the GDFD
    MISC CIGAR CREW
    CheekyChris23 crew

alright so small convo today with that girl from my group which I mentioned in the op. I had a test today and same class as her and she texted me before the test
    :Hey do u have an extra calculator? I forgot mine

me: No, u can always run to the bookstore and pay $200 for one
    her: No way!! I would rather fail :P I am so screwed I hope the test is not hard
    Me: Ull be ok it's multiple choice plus I doubt there will be hard calculatioons just multiplying u passed high school math? If yes dun worry

Then I ran into her after the tes and just asked her what she thought about it, mentioned she borrowed a calculator from another girl and she forgot to read a chapter. Just mentioned I had a spanish midterm later in a couple hours that I had to study for then she said bye. I responded to her texts right away with no problem but when I was having the convo after the test couldn't say anything interesting becaus eof my social anxiety feelsbadman.

RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alright so small convo today with that girl from my group which I mentioned in the op. I had a test today and same class as her and she texted me before the test
    :Hey do u have an extra calculator? I forgot mine

me: No, u can always run to the bookstore and pay $200 for one
    her: No way!! I would rather fail :P I am so screwed I hope the test is not hard
    Me: Ull be ok it's multiple choice plus I doubt there will be hard calculatioons just multiplying u passed high school math? If yes dun worry

Then I ran into her after the tes and just asked her what she thought about it, mentioned she borrowed a calculator from another girl and she forgot to read a chapter. Just mentioned I had a spanish midterm later in a couple hours that I had to study for then she said bye. I responded to her texts right away with no problem but when I was having the convo after the test couldn't say anything interesting becaus eof my social anxiety feelsbadman.
    ma n!gga. I must admit, you're doing a helluva lot better than you were a month ago. Keep up with this attitude and treat every b!tch as a number.

you'll eventually get a lay and more in the not-so-distant-future.
    I'm f*cked up. I jus wanted everyone to know that i'm different, since everybody else says “im a cool, nice, chilled person”. Most people also say im an a**hole…and they’re right. I say wat I feel even if u don’t feel wat I say. I aint no one in a million….cuz there’s six billion people on this planet so that would mean there’s 60,000 mawf*ckaz out there jus like me.

Chelsea FC - Chicago Bulls

**Future Boeing 777 Flight Deck Crew

**In Allah, Boeing and Chelsea FC I Trust Crew

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How'd your therapy session go?

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    How'd your therapy session go?
    nothing special though tanks for asking..

For the first couple weeks my psychologist is basically just asking questions about my background why the way I am, mentioned how I have never had friends, and basically just talked about my life story and that. In another week or so is when the actually therapy should start and hopefully she helps me out.

after class tried talking with this one girl. I asked her a question about our online homework and we talked for a minute about it, couldn't come up with anything to talk about with her afterwards so she just walked away.

so the girl in the op I have been friendzoned once again (my specialty lol) she seemed pretty interested at first but in every convo I felt I did not ask enough about herself and when I did it was only school related, in every convo I always brought up our school project and then said bye and left afterwards not a good thing.

Sent her this text earlier:

Me: Hey ______ how's ur reading week going so far? (week off school for uni in Canada) Any luck with phone calls for our plant tour project?

A few hours later and still no response she responded right after my texts before, still to afraid of transitioning from school to other topics which is why I seem to keep getting friendzoned.

yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do it big so you can inspire me to do the same and stop being a FA beta *******

Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Talking to girls in your group shouldn't even be considered approaching. It's weak, safe, and half assed. What the fuck is this? Approach women outside of class like on your campus or outside of school. That's where the learning begins. Your log is already starting off **** so can you start doing actual approaches. If you're not willing to learn, continue talking to chicks in your group about the homework. Leave the actual approaching to the people that want change.

Ha! the idea of this even being considered an approach log is laughable.

Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    Talking to girls in your group shouldn't even be considered approaching. It's weak, safe, and half assed. What the fuck is this? Approach women outside of class like on your campus or outside of school. That's where the learning begins. Your log is already starting off **** so can you start doing actual approaches. If you're not willing to learn, continue talking to chicks in your group about the homework. Leave the actual approaching to the people that want change.

Ha! the idea of this even being considered an approach log is laughable.
    plz go *******. The success rate for cold approaching is really low while yes I do want to get experience with girs I am not going to waste my time cold approaching random girls on campus just to not get any of them interested. I tried cold approacing last semester, zero success rate and all I did was waste my time and my self-esteem took another hit. While I agree with u in that i might be talking about school a bit excessively, I am taking a new approach and trying to build rapport with the girl first. I am just trying to find the line between building rapport and getting friendzoned. Very few girls are going to hang out with a guy they meet outside of class and only have one convo with becuase the girl does not know the guy very well. Maybe not outside of class but I am also looking for volunteering or other activities once I finish school this semester since I have free time. Since those activities will probably have girls and there will be a common interest. Right now I am building my social skills and trying to put groundwork in.

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    plz go *******. The success rate for cold approaching is really low while yes I do want to get experience with girs I am not going to waste my time cold approaching random girls on campus just to not get any of them interested. I tried cold approacing last semester, zero success rate and all I did was waste my time and my self-esteem took another hit. While I agree with u in that i might be talking about school a bit excessively, I am taking a new approach and trying to build rapport with the girl first. I am just trying to find the line between building rapport and getting friendzoned. Very few girls are going to hang out with a guy they meet outside of class and only have one convo with becuase the girl does not know the guy very well. Maybe not outside of class but I am also looking for volunteering or other activities once I finish school this semester since I have free time. Since those activities will probably have girls and there will be a common interest. Right now I am building my social skills and trying to put groundwork in.
    So you agree that I got no results cold approaching in my thread?

I understand what you're doing, just talking and getting yourself out there. But think about it, with cold approaching you can be awkward as fuu and never see her again. With what you're doing, you are awkward and you keep seeing them, therefore making it more awkward.

You will gain exponentially more experience with cold approaching. Just try it. If you fail, you aren't a loser until you give up.

EDIT: By the way, I tried campus therapy. I complained to her about the lack of success with girls I had and I felt like such a ******* after those sessions. I stopped going after 3 sessions. Seriously, once you say it out loud what problems you have, you realize they really are nothing.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Bench: 225x8
    Deadlift: 360x8
    Squat: 350x8

Rep on Recharge: Everyone in RH Chat

Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)

No, you're the *******. You're also a pussy and a delusional ****wit. You aren't going to approach randoms because you're afraid. Don't get it twisted it. You clearly don't understand the point of cold approaching. Taking hits to your self-esteem is apart of the process, retard. read my signature, it has everything to do with cold approaching. You thinking the greatest fighters became what they are through touch-sparring? No. They gained experience through fighting. You rapport is fucking garbage. That's not rapport, it's friend-to-friend garbage. Nothing you do is communitcating man-to-female communication. My conversations with my grandma has more sexuality than your conversations with these girls. You already know the line but you're just too much of a pussy to cross it. You're safe and not a risk taker. You're not even seen as a man in the eyes of these females. This is why you fucking suck. I don't even feel sorry for you nor do I like you.

"Very few girls are going to hang out with a guy they meet outside of class" Oh really? How about if I told you this. I've made out with girls within the first 3 minutes of meeting them or how about if I told you how I made out with two women that were older than my own mother in 6 minutes? I'm not trying to brag, just showing you that your rationalizations are shit. Like I said, you're safe. You don't want it bad enough that's why I believe no one should care about your situation. If you ACTUALLY put in some work, I'd probably give a **** about your situation but no. I don't care if you sink or swim.

Originally Posted by Weekling View Post
    So you agree that I got no results cold approaching in my thread?

I understand what you're doing, just talking and getting yourself out there. But think about it, with cold approaching you can be awkward as fuu and never see her again. With what you're doing, you are awkward and you keep seeing them, therefore making it more awkward.

You will gain exponentially more experience with cold approaching. Just try it. If you fail, you aren't a loser until you give up.

EDIT: By the way, I tried campus therapy. I complained to her about the lack of success with girls I had and I felt like such a ******* after those sessions. I stopped going after 3 sessions. Seriously, once you say it out loud what problems you have, you realize they really are nothing.
    Continue cold approaching. You will not regret it. You're also welcomed to join the misc pickup crew thread. A lot of help there.