MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help me with my workout! any and all advice welcome :D

if i'm posting this in the wrong section please let me know where it should be posted so i can remove it and repost.

sorry for the long read but might as well get it all out there.

i'm 23 feeling very out of shape and would like to get ripped.

the plan is to get as ripped and tight as possible by summer and then during the fall/winter bulk up a bit.

i have an insanely busy schedule so the only time i'm available to do any workout is within an hour or so of waking up. i dont have access to a gym so no weights. i know a huge portion of you will say to use some kind of weight and that's the only way to get big but i'm trying to go for a more bruce lee fit look. kind of like this but with a bit more arms

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...qy8mo1_500.jpg

the workout i do normally on and off for the past 2 years *i never get past 3 weeks because of work and i never have time, hence me making an effort now to do it in the morning when i know i'll have time and push myself*

the workout is the navy seals workout but modified just a bit.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4270641&page=1
    i don't do the swimming portion and the running is on days where i dont do abs and arms.

so it's basically:
    M/W/F pushups, chinups, situps, and added bicycle situps
    T/Th/Sa running and soccer sprints (run back and forth from different markers on the field)

what kind of results should i expect in the long run?

oh i forgot the basics and i've provided a picture *sorry for the dirty mirror*
    23 years old
    weight is 131lbs
    whole family is quite skinny and ectomorph based.
    regular diet is chicken/fish, potatoes and a side of spinach or sandwiches.

i used to weight 145lbs with a lot of stomach fat around summer and then i went on a no white carb diet *no potatoes, pasta, bread etc* and did this workout for a month during the summer and basically burned off 14 lbs around my midsection and face, all over.

i would drink GNC's Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 *60 grams of protein* after upper body workouts and GNC's Mega Men Sport after the cardio days.

any and all advice welcome. if i missed something please let me know!

since this is my first post here's a link to a picture of my body now and i have a huge scar down my abs from when i got cut open as a baby.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...qoako1_500.png

i dont want to get HUGE just fit kind of like soccer player fit but with a bit more arms.

thanks again guys. any nutrition or running/sprint info would be great.
    Last edited by MoreKoto; 02-09-2012 at 07:18 PM.

MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MoreKoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    le bump.