Closed Thread
Page 121 of 322 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,630 of 9646
    MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Morning kids
    Morning pops
    Myfitnesspal: dwbees

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MuscleSouth View Post
    Morning pops
    Oh lawd, Kade is starting to go to house-parties now. WTF dude, this shyt sucks

I don't think any of you guys with kids have any old enough yet but our son is now 16 and granted he could've been doing this a couple years ago it don't make it any easier. He typically stays at home, does good in sports and school and still does, but now he's getting more social. I used to lay in bed comfortable knowing that he was in the other room watching TV or playing video games but last night for example was his 3rd party since school got out last week. Left at 8 and didn't get home until 12. I had him text me on the hour but you can't imagine the things that run through your head if he don't text back within the MINUTE you send them something.

It saddens me knowing that he is getting older and will be starting his own life soon, sure we have college and all that but the years just go by so damn fast.

It seemed like after Jr. High time just doubled and hasn't slowed down. For those of you that have not experienced this yet, it sucks........sucks bad; especially if you're close with your children.

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)

I don't think any of you guys with kids have any old enough yet but our son is now 16 and granted he could've been doing this a couple years ago it don't make it any easier. He typically stays at home, does good in sports and school and still does, but now he's getting more social. I used to lay in bed comfortable knowing that he was in the other room watching TV or playing video games but last night for example was his 3rd party since school got out last week. Left at 8 and didn't get home until 12. I had him text me on the hour but you can't imagine the things that run through your head if he don't text back within the MINUTE you send them something.

It saddens me knowing that he is getting older and will be starting his own life soon, sure we have college and all that but the years just go by so damn fast.

It seemed like after Jr. High time just doubled and hasn't slowed down. For those of you that have not experienced this yet, it sucks........sucks bad; especially if you're close with your children.
    Actually Planet, I have a 22 yo step son, 21 yo step daughter, a 21 yo son, and a 16 yo son... the step kids are married and have kids of their own

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    Actually Planet, I have a 22 yo step son, 21 yo step daughter, a 21 yo son, and a 16 yo son... the step kids are married and have kids of their own
    Then you can probably relate to where I'm coming from?

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know that feel.

My oldest just turned 22 and is embarking on a very successful career. Seems like yesterday I was roller-blading beside him as he rode his bike around the neighborhood...

We have two 16 yr old teens as well. Seems like they were both 10 yr old boys, then I blinked, and now they're both taller than me.

I still have my 9 yr old little guy though....for now...
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    my son turns 20 this august and will be moving away to college with his new wife. I will have a new daughter-in-law. they will live about an hour away from me. I will then do the weekly phone calls and the occassional visit.
    Independence...is what you hope for but it is also what you dread.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    small rant: holy beejeesus the male ego! why is it that men are attracted to a strong woman, flatter a strong woman but then when you voice your strong opinions, they get their egos bruised and cry out like a little baby? holy crud..make up your minds would ya? either take a strong female for all she is and appreciate it or get the hell out of the way cause you cant handle it!
    sarcasm and humor too much to handle coming from a female? then maybe you oughta let the testies drop and grow up..
    not referring to any of you guys..just little boys in general or little boys trapped in mens' bodies
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 05-30-2012 at 10:33 AM.

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Then you can probably relate to where I'm coming from?
    Oh yeah,, the 16yo got in trouble couple weeks ago... Said he had to work until midnight... went by his work and they said he left at 10:15... Was outside waiting for him when he got home

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I know that feel.

My oldest just turned 22 and is embarking on a very successful career. Seems like yesterday I was roller-blading beside him as he rode his bike around the neighborhood...

We have two 16 yr old teens as well. Seems like they were both 10 yr old boys, then I blinked, and now they're both taller than me.

I still have my 9 yr old little guy though....for now...
    That MOMENT hasn't hit you yet though, you still have the 9 year old. Wait until that LAST kid is about to leave....

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    my son turns 20 this august and will be moving away to college with his new wife. I will have a new daughter-in-law. they will live about an hour away from me. I will then do the weekly phone calls and the occassional visit.
    Independence...is what you hope for but it is also what you dread.
    That last sentence says it all....

Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    Oh yeah,, the 16yo got in trouble couple weeks ago... Said he had to work until midnight... went by his work and they said he left at 10:15... Was outside waiting for him when he got home
    Oh lawd, I can't be like this with my son. He's a GREAT kid and doesn't deserve to be crept on. Because of how I acted and what I knew as a kid I think it's instilled in me that I expect he's going to act like that. Thankfully he took after my wife, he's WAY to careful

That MOMENT hasn't hit you yet though, you still have the 9 year old. Wait until that LAST kid is about to leave....

That last sentence says it all....

Oh lawd, I can't be like this with my son. He's a GREAT kid and doesn't deserve to be crept on. Because of how I acted and what I knew as a kid I think it's instilled in me that I expect he's going to act like that. Thankfully he took after my wife, he's WAY to careful
    My son is a great kid that has gone through things that he shouldnt have... I think all kids will try to push the limits to see what they can get away with

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't want to think about Jack as a teenager. I will flat out bust a bitch in the mouth if she tries to steal my baby from me.

Speaking of Cadillac Jack, I just had the best conversation with him in the car.

Me: *Doing my best Kelly Clarkson impression* Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm a-looooooooooooooooooone.
    Jack: *Turns down the volume* That has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
    Me: What are you talking about.
    Jack: Being alone but not being lonely - it has NOTHING to do with the subject.
    Me: What? What's the subject?
    Jack: If someone hits you in the stomach you stand up taller and take it like a man. THAT'S that subject. I don't want no girly boys riding in THIS car.
    Me: *Cracking up*

He is so my child. He just thinks of stuff and can't stop himself from saying it.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

How old is he? Is that your only child?

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    small rant: holy beejeesus the male ego! why is it that men are attracted to a strong woman, flatter a strong woman but then when you voice your strong opinions, they get their egos bruised and cry out like a little baby? holy crud..make up your minds would ya? either take a strong female for all she is and appreciate it or get the hell out of the way cause you cant handle it!
    sarcasm and humor too much to handle coming from a female? then maybe you oughta let the testies drop and grow up..
    not referring to any of you guys..just little boys in general or little boys trapped in mens' bodies
    Maybe your just not that funny

The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I don't want to think about Jack as a teenager. I will flat out bust a bitch in the mouth if she tries to steal my baby from me.

Speaking of Cadillac Jack, I just had the best conversation with him in the car.

Me: *Doing my best Kelly Clarkson impression* Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm a-looooooooooooooooooone.
    Jack: *Turns down the volume* That has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
    Me: What are you talking about.
    Jack: Being alone but not being lonely - it has NOTHING to do with the subject.
    Me: What? What's the subject?
    Jack: If someone hits you in the stomach you stand up taller and take it like a man. THAT'S that subject. I don't want no girly boys riding in THIS car.
    Me: *Cracking up*

He is so my child. He just thinks of stuff and can't stop himself from saying it.
    I'm with Simpy.

You and Jack are so great.

Kadyn and I had a moment on the swings yesterday. We were on one of those big saucer swings, I got it going and then laid on my back. I pulled Kadyn onto his back and put his hat over his face to block the sun. We swung in silence for a minute. Was so nice.

Me: Kadyn, I could lay here and swing forever.
    Kadyn: But there's no food here. What would we eat for lunch and dinner and breakfast? And there's no toys here!
    Me: Yeah, but swinging in the sun is wonderful!
    Kadyn: No, it's not. We don't have any food or toys!!
    Me: Where there's a bunch of goose poop over there. You could eat that.
    Kadyn: Noooooo! You can't eat goose poop. It ruins your tummy!

And then he jumped off the swing, took off running and yelled at me "Last one there is a rotten goat!!"
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post

well...there is that possibility..

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How old is he? Is that your only child?
    He's 8. And, yep, he's my only. I'm too selfish for more than one.

you're

When you insult, do it correctly.

Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    I'm with Simpy.

You and Jack are so great.

Kadyn and I had a moment on the swings yesterday. We were on one of those big saucer swings, I got it going and then laid on my back. I pulled Kadyn onto his back and put his hat over his face to block the sun. We swung in silence for a minute. Was so nice.

Me: Kadyn, I could lay here and swing forever.
    Kadyn: But there's no food here. What would we eat for lunch and dinner and breakfast? And there's no toys here!
    Me: Yeah, but swinging in the sun is wonderful!
    Kadyn: No, it's not. We don't have any food or toys!!
    Me: Where there's a bunch of goose poop over there. You could eat that.
    Kadyn: Noooooo! You can't eat goose poop. It ruins your tummy!

And then he jumped off the swing, took off running and yelled at me "Last one there is a rotten goat!!"
    A rotten goat? Is that a Canadian thing or a Kadyn thing?

well...there is that possibility..
    Do not accept this until you explore all the possibilities.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

A rotten goat? Is that a Canadian thing or a Kadyn thing?
    Completely a Kadyn thing.

He's crazy.
    DAYUM!!!

Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Completely a Kadyn thing.

He's crazy.
    A rotten goat is rather off-putting. I'd hate to lose that race.

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's 8. And, yep, he's my only. I'm too selfish for more than one.

you're
    Jeesh what's you're problem?

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're

When you insult, do it correctly.
    I love this woman.

Then I'd say Kadyn was successful in his jibe.

Afternoon everyone! As a non-parent I'll stay out of this discussion and resume lurking.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jeesh what's you're problem?

Repped
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

Good thing I run faster than 5 year olds.

And am not the kind of parent who lets their kid win simply because he's a kid.

DAYUM!!!

Oh my god, you guys. I just ****ing choked on a peach skin. I was just at the point of having Jack call 911. Serious. I could breath, but it was difficult. I struggled a bit and finally was able to get it up enough that I could hook it with my finger and pull it out of my throat. Groce, gross, grosse! I know, probably tmi.

Now my throat is very sore, but thank the lord, I can breath and the offending peach skin has been buried in the trash.

Oh my god, you guys. I just ****ing choked on a peach skin. I was just at the point of having Jack call 911. Serious. I could breath, but it was difficult. I struggled a bit and finally was able to get it up enough that I could hook it with my finger and pull it out of my throat. Groce, gross, grosse! I know, probably tmi.

Now my throat is very sore, but thank the lord, I can breath and the offending peach skin has been buried in the trash.
    well now I am scared of peaches and its all you're fault. Thanks Simpy

Alright noted, Simpy isn't known for her swallowing.

well now I am scared of peaches and its all you're fault. Thanks Simpy :mad
    Peel the damned things. It scared me. And now my throat is incredibly sore and throbbing.

An acquaintance died a few years ago from choking on a piece of bread. She was on a date and the bread went down the wrong way. She excused herself from the table and while coughing it out in the bathroom, the bread became lodged. They found her lying on the floor after about 10 minutes. The guy she was with got nervous and sent someone in to find her. She was brain dead. After about two weeks they pulled the plug. She left behind two young kids.

MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I can relate, mine is approching teenager status before too long. Imagine all of that you just said and a female to boot.
    Myfitnesspal: dwbees

Peel the damned things. It scared me. And now my throat is incredibly sore and throbbing.

An acquaintance died a few years ago from choking on a piece of bread. She was on a date and the bread went down the wrong way. She excused herself from the table and while coughing it out in the bathroom, the bread became lodged. They found her lying on the floor after about 10 minutes. The guy she was with got nervous and sent someone in to find her. She was brain dead. After about two weeks they pulled the plug. She left behind two young kids.
    **** now I'm scared of peaches...and food.

Originally Posted by MuscleSouth View Post
    I can relate, mine is approching teenager status before too long. Imagine all of that you just said and a female to boot.
    That's my biggest fear if I'd ever decided to have kids...I always feared that I would have a little girl. I don't think I'd ever sleep again knowing what would be out there waiting for her and that I wouldn't be near her 24/7 to keep her safe.

Good Morning everyone

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Morning friends!

How is everyone today? This week is flying by!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

Closed Thread
Page 121 of 322 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast